Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chemtrails/HARPP

AsteroidX

Chemtrails...

No one has, to date, gotten an actual sample of these alleged chemicals being sprayed. All they show us are materials on the ground, with zero connection to aircraft.

No one has shown evidence of the chemical dispersion system on an airliner. We've seen test aircraft with barrels for CG tests.

It is a simple task to correlate the contrails with specific flights, easily done using flight tracking sites.

...everything is based on appearance, no material evidence at all.

• Like 1

Local City Board Actually Votes to Look Into ‘Chemtrail’ Conspiracy

A California county board actually voted unanimously Tuesday to seek out more information about so-called “chemtrails,” a conspiracy theory that some say involves the government using planes spray chemicals into the atmosphere, leaving long-lasting contrails.

http://www.theblaze....ail-conspiracy/

Proof that ignorance knows no bounds. Nothing more.

• Like 1

Dammit! This is really starting to p*** me off!!

I mean...how come everyone else gets the pretty, thick and fluffy chemtrails and we hardly ever see any? I enjoy trying to ID plane trails by sight alone (747 and MC-10s are easy). Also correlating trails with specific flights. Great fun...but NOOOOOO, we hardly ever get "trail days" here in the west...and dangit, I feel cheated! Don't we matter over here?? Aren't we worth a few gallons of poison toxic hell once in a while???

Oh well, guess I gotta settle for watching the lower level folks heading out on the PIKES departure...and BTW, how do I know when the sun "flares a bit more than usual"? I could be on the lookout then...

• Like 2

A California county board actually voted unanimously Tuesday to seek out more information about so-called “chemtrails,” a conspiracy theory that some say involves the government using planes spray chemicals into the atmosphere, leaving long-lasting contrails.

http://www.theblaze....ail-conspiracy/

In other news, a local county board has been determined to be the stupidest group of people in California and ignorant of meteorological phenomena.

• Like 3

How do you determine which is a chemtrail and which isn't?

Apart from the: "If you don't find anything, it's either not a chemtrail or it's a super-advanced chemtrail made to be undetectable." reasoning.

Are they going to have aircraft on standby to chase after airplanes? Can you do that? Just fly in at pursuit speeds into registered flight paths?

• Like 1

How do you determine which is a chemtrail and which isn't?

Apart from the: "If you don't find anything, it's either not a chemtrail or it's a super-advanced chemtrail made to be undetectable." reasoning.

Are they going to have aircraft on standby to chase after airplanes? Can you do that? Just fly in at pursuit speeds into registered flight paths?

I could see it now...scrambling CANG F16s after 'trailing aircraft, maybe equipped with "sniffer" hardware to collect samples from the offending jetliners....

...hey, wait...maybe that would be a good idea...put this thing to bed once and for all!

From the article: "Another person accused chemtrails of spreading an amount of aluminum that’s preventing crews from putting out forest fires in a timely fashion."

That one is new to me :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Well, powdered aluminum is a bad thing around fire/ignition sources...so maybe instead of puffy white trails across the sky, could you imagine jetliners trailing hundreds of feet of flame up there??? Oh yeah, that'd look cool!!!

THEN they would really have something to post about!

From the article:

About 300 people gathered at Shasta County Board of Supervisors meeting and talked for nearly four hours about the idea that

the government geoengineers, or manipulates the environment, using substances spread by planes.

Imagine to get handcuffed on a chair and forced to listen to this 4 hrs discussion. Horror.

• Like 1

Well for Haarp subject, god knows what they sold to public, but what i am seeing here on UM people are buying like its a sale, for mostly all subject that govs. are selling.

Every gov. source or source that can be influenced by gov. can be highly uncredible, false and a spring for misleading information, do not forget we live in information age.

They are monitoring here all internet traffic so go figure ( where i live ).

For chem trails they are very real, but the question asked by a normal person should be " How healthy is that for us on the ground, seeing this trails with particles slowly falling down, unseen by human eye? "

For chem trails they are very real, but the question asked by a normal person should be " How healthy is that for us on the ground, seeing this trails with particles slowly falling down, unseen by human eye? "

Proof? Or are you like so many who just go with the flow?

What proof, what do you mean with that? Seeing this trails 10 years ago they dispersed in minutes/seconds, seeing them now they are up there for hours, sometimes whole day..

For chem trails they are very real, but the question asked by a normal person should be " How healthy is that for us on the ground,

seeing this trails with particles slowly falling down, unseen by human eye? "

To back yr claim about "chemtrails", pls provide informations on trustable lab analysis reports of air samples, taken by trustable

government independent groups and analyzed on behalf of these groups at trustable government independent labs/institutes,

showing that the air samples where polluted by unusual chemical/biological agents. If you are not able to provide such informations,

your claim given must be judged as nonsense.

• Like 1

What proof, what do you mean with that? Seeing this trails 10 years ago they dispersed in minutes/seconds, seeing them now they

are up there for hours, sometimes whole day..

They are called contrails.

• Like 1

Well than my nonsense is pretty healthy way to think, compared to your nonsense... I want to know the full story of how this dust affects me, and i guess a good example would be monsato.. It is all good and healthy until SHTF, than people get sick and then you would be asking why did we, the people, allow this cure for our already so hard polluted planet to go with green light?

They are called contrails.

I know how they are called, but do you understand simplicity?

Edit~ 10 years ago there were only water vapours coming out... nothing wrong with that.

10 years later there is chemistry coming out...

Edited by SurgeTechnologies

I know how they are called, but do you understand simplicity?

Edit~ 10 years ago there were only water vapours coming out... nothing wrong with that.

10 years later there is chemistry coming out...

See post #64.

ST, you, along with every other chemtrail believer, have yet to come up with ANY evidence that some surface material is anything other than pollution fallout or some other terrestrial source....

No one has ever provided any evidence that contrails are anything but water vapor/ice and some hydrocarbons from burning jet fuel. You only have "looks like" and "appears".

Until someone goes up and actually gets some random samples containing something nefarious, I'll go with water vapor/ice crystals...just like what's been going on up there in my 60-some years of watching planes. The chemtrail thing is just lazy...blame THEM for my ills, and the worlds problems.

Mind you, there is a LOT more traffic up there, even compared to 10 years ago. People want to fly, and the airlines are putting up more flights to suit the demand. Simple as that...oh, and the planes are flying higher, because a) they have better performance and aerodynamics than early generation jetliners, and B) they get better fuel mileage at higher altitudes, and fuel is a major cost to running an airline.

• Like 1

Yes i understand that you 2 are one of those prove anything by paper or some highly expensive study that certain people would rather see it not come to light people, but anyway,

Don't you think that it is unusual that an aircraft 10 years ago had 30 sec "contrail" and now there are up there for more than 5 hours?!

I don't know how this things are in where you come from but here people do see such things.

Edited by SurgeTechnologies

Yes i understand that you 2 are one of those prove anything by paper or some highly expensive study that certain people would rather see it not come to light people, but anyway,

Don't you think that it is unusual that an aircraft 10 years ago had 30 sec "contrail" and now there are up there for more than 5 hours?!

I don't know how this things are in where you come from but there people do see such things.

Persistent contrails have existed since the 1940s. In fact, ever since aircraft have been able to produce them. To claim that persistent contrails only appeared in 2004 is arrant nonsense.
  • Like 3

Ok so see the difference ...

/ Normal contrail.

/ WTH!

The second link is what i am trying to say, what is in there? Don't need a PROOF FOR OBVIOUS...

What proof, what do you mean with that? Seeing this trails 10 years ago they dispersed in minutes/seconds, seeing them now they are up there for hours, sometimes whole day..

So basically you have no proof.

Ok so see the difference ...

/ Normal contrail.

/ WTH!

The second link is what i am trying to say, what is in there? Don't need a PROOF FOR OBVIOUS...

Yes, yes you do.

Basically i have this, and i guess my eyes and brains are working ok... don't need proof for common sense..

I don't know how this things are in where you come from but here people do see such things.

There things have been around for much longer than 10 years...perhaps you were too young to remember before then? Look at the pics of the WW2 bombing raids and the skies during the Battle of Britain...contrails, long lasting, everywhere. It's just a byproduct of aircraft engines, piston and jet, at high cold altitude and in the right atmospheric conditions. I loved watching them as a kid, though they weren't so frequent then.

...and by the way, why so few here in Colorado, USA? Oh, FlightAware and FlightTracker show the planes up there, and I occasionally see short trails, bur very seldom do we get a lot of long, persistent trails. It's atmospherics...dry climate out here.