Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mystic_mind

food for psychic dreams?

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever ate or drank something just before going to bed and had a really weird dream or maybe an OBE? I've been experimenting with this and so far only eating popcorn before bed has given me some unusual dreams. I wish I can find something that can give me prophetic dreams even though I have had them in the past but are very rare.

1 person likes this

Has anyone ever ate or drank something just before going to bed and had a really weird dream or maybe an OBE? I've been experimenting with this and so far only eating popcorn before bed has given me some unusual dreams. I wish I can find something that can give me prophetic dreams even though I have had them in the past but are very rare.

Look up shamanic dreaming herbs. Shamans garden is a good resource. Never needed any of them myself, but there are things out there.

Try eating Cheese right before bed. I hear it gives people unusual dreams.

1 person likes this

Thanks. I heard about the cheese one too. That idea came from the xmas movie a xmas carol where scrooge shruuged off one of his night visitors by saying are you a bit of undigested cheese? Supposedly moldy cheese like stilton and rochefort may be good for dreams...at least that's what is mentioned in lucid dreaming forums. I've tried a couple herbs like calendula and chamomile (known for dreaming) but never really did anything. I think apple juice may be good since I had some before bed and had a weird dream. Maybe I can induce a phrophetic one as well.