Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White bigfoot

pokingjoker

i was recently watching the Pennsylvania 2010 white Bigfoot video and it got me thinking. Most people ive seen watched or read believe the white coloring is due to either old age or possibly albinoism old age i could see, albino.... come on its pretty rare and what are the odds that a person sees a rare creature with a very rare genetic disorder, doesn't fit in my eyes. So i got wondering wouldn't it be more likely that the coloration is a genetic issue but not a disorder but more likely a beneficial agent. i saw a map, its accuracy i dunno but it showed the majority of white sightings were around the great lakes and a bit south Kentucky etc.. So isn't more likely they just change color kinda like fox's, hares, or caribou? what do you all think?

• Like 3

what happened to 'pink' ?

what happened to 'pink' ?

She got divorced, then started dating women then started dating men again, you know, the usual.

• Like 4

Black bears:

"the pure white form which is found in some individuals in the island archipelago in southern British Columbia (Kermodi Island). This white black bear (called spirit bears, revered by Native Americans) is caused by inheriting a recessive gene for coat color from both the mother and the father who could, themselves, both be black."

http://www.nwf.org/W...Black-Bear.aspx

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

thats a wookie ..... planet hoth ?

That's wookie doing the moonwalk.

I think a albino bigfoot would not last very long. He'd be so very easy to see. No blending into the background or disappearing into the brush for a albino bigfoot...

That video must have be faked i've seen masks that are exactly the same in every aspect.

i dunno about the validity of the Penn 2010 Bigfoot video, but its not the only one or claim to see white bigfoot's. but as die checker stated a true albino wouldn't last long, they dont in any other species would expect no less from Bigfoot. also i know in humans albinoism goes hand in hand with very poor eye sight, Which just furthers supports the coloration maybe weather based as is with other animals as i stated.

Don't get me wrong I think your theory is just as valid as any when it comes to bigfoot, but...how do you account for the rarity of white bigfoot sightings? Or are you saying Bigfoot is rarely seen during the winter?

I truly cant say as to rarer sighting in winter vs. fall spring and summer. With no data to support im only making an educated guess as most sight would occur during nicer weather as most people tend to stay indoors or closer to home not trekking through the wilderness in the winter months. So again i think its we are simply were dealing with a subspecies of Bigfoot.

• Like 1

Ok, so we have a newly discovered Arctic Bigfoot.........I wonder if this one occasionally sodomizes Polar Bears and Elephant seals?

Its sad when a valid thought / question is brought up , and half the comments are flammers, sarcasm, and people just typing crap to be funny. Perhaps im of the wrong mind thinking people here would like to discuss and brainstorm or would we all rather poke fun at everyone else? And we wonder why more people dont share their thoughts experiences or ideas. This supports why so many sightings be it paranormal, ufo, cryptology, go unreported or shared.

This supports why so many sightings be it paranormal, ufo, cryptology, go unreported or shared.

True that. But, unreported yes, unshared not necessarily, stay tuned.....

Edited by Stardrive

i was recently watching the Pennsylvania 2010 white Bigfoot video and it got me thinking. Most people ive seen watched or read believe the white coloring is due to either old age or possibly albinoism old age i could see, albino.... come on its pretty rare and what are the odds that a person sees a rare creature with a very rare genetic disorder, doesn't fit in my eyes. So i got wondering wouldn't it be more likely that the coloration is a genetic issue but not a disorder but more likely a beneficial agent. i saw a map, its accuracy i dunno but it showed the majority of white sightings were around the great lakes and a bit south Kentucky etc.. So isn't more likely they just change color kinda like fox's, hares, or caribou? what do you all think?

I don't think they change colors according to the season. The ones I saw was in the last part of November in Oregon and they were dark brown, almost a black color.

Odie

So isn't more likely they just change color kinda like fox's, hares, or caribou? what do you all think?

As they age their hair gradually turns grey or white, just like mine is.....

I hope nobody finds an 'unexplainable' shaving kit deep in big foot country

Like snowshoe hares, arctic fox, or weasels?

But those don't live in Kentucky...

Most likely theory (if you assume Bigfoot is real) is old age.

I've read of some bigfoot that are were supposedly all white, and some that were partly white, like where a man's hair goes "salt and pepper" with white hair in with the colored hair.