Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Devil

wtfhaveidone

Well, I had a nightmere where all my friends and family died, I woke up.It was still dark.Somewhere about 5 h. And I couldent go back to sleep, I had a strange feeling about death beeing near, I was shocked, I was so scared I coulden't do anything,I was just lyed there and stared at the wall untill I finnaly fel asleep. I'm new to all this including lucid dreams and formus. Hah...so give me your opinion.

• Like 1

Well, I had a nightmere where all my friends and family died, I woke up.It was still dark.Somewhere about 5 h. And I couldent go back to sleep, I had a strange feeling about death beeing near, I was shocked, I was so scared I coulden't do anything,I was just lyed there and stared at the wall untill I finnaly fel asleep. I'm new to all this including lucid dreams and formus. Hah...so give me your opinion.

Why in the name of ¤%" would this be anything but the usual nightmare!??

• Like 1

Probably just a really bad nightmare. Nothing paranormal. I remember having a nightmare where my family was ravaged my wild dogs in front of my eyes. When I woke up, I just started crying because the horror and helplessness I felt was just so intense.

Talk about it with someone. It may help you.

• Like 2

Don't you think that the devil would have far better things to do than to haunt your dreams?

Everyone that dreams has such nightmares.

What you do with these dreams is your choice.

Dream interpretation helps see into the underlying issues in waking life. I would suggest to use dream interpretation, but reason doesn't seem to work on this planet.

Edited by AliveInDeath7
  • Like 2

Nice title of the post to get people to look

hah yeah i wanted to write something else but it ended up rly bad

. I remember having a nightmare where my family was ravaged my wild dogs in front of my eyes. When I woke up, I just started crying because the horror and helplessness I felt was just so intense.

Ever had a dream where the dreamer was the one who got killed? Am I the only one? That will freak you out.

• Like 2

Ever had a dream where the dreamer was the one who got killed? Am I the only one? That will freak you out.

my friend had a 3rd person dream, whan he first killed someone and after that commited a suicide. whan i was little i had a dream of some comic characters (Venom and Carnage) killing me. But im not completly sure so i started to write a sort of dream diary to have full memory of my dreams.

Sleep Paralysis is unfortunately very common. It can be absolutely terrifying for the person it is happening to, especially when they have no idea what is going on. And even when you know, still scary.

It is common to feel a presence in the room with you, people also often see things in the room. Some describe a feeling like something sitting on their chest not allowing them breath.

If it happens again try and stay calm and remind yourself that it will pass. Difficult I admit that may be as it's a natural response to panic, but remember nothing you can see or hear is anything real, or evil, it's just a kind of drag on from the sleeping state of mind and it will pass.

Edited by Moon Gazer
  • Like 1

We all have bad dream and they can be scary. When you start seeing things when your wide awake with the sun out then that's scary.

Thank you for your reply this is exacly how I felt.

No worries, ;) happy to try help

• Like 1

Sometimes, nightmares are orchestrated by the devils.

Edited by notforgotten

I highly doubt this. Can't blame The Devil for everything in life... seems a bit of a cop out to me...

Oftentimes, in our dreams, we are out of our bodies, in the netherworld. Demons use their powers to orchestrate nightmares, to tempt us and accuse us before God. A good example of temptation would be drug/alcohol dreams. These usually occur at opportune times. Such as the night before payday when we will have the finance to return to our old bad habits. If you study your dreams well, you can get a glimpse into the invisible spirit world.

Oftentimes, in our dreams, we are out of our bodies, in the netherworld. Demons use their powers to orchestrate nightmares, to tempt us and accuse us before God. A good example of temptation would be drug/alcohol dreams. These usually occur at opportune times. Such as the night before payday when we will have the finance to return to our old bad habits. If you study your dreams well, you can get a glimpse into the invisible spirit world.

Hmm. Not sure I agree with that, I don't think I've heard of anyone having drug/alcohol dreams but as our only limit to dreams is our imagination then I guess nothing is out of bounds. Also I feel there are much more rational explanations to the subject of our dreams, predominantly our sub-conscious digesting what is going on in our lives and expressing our hopes/fears etc. But that is simplifying it. Either way, bad dreams can seem very vivid and real and probably don't have unexplained or mysterious causes IMO.