Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ohio school shooter flips off victims family

Ashotep

What's really scary here is that there are more people out there just like him that hasn't done anything yet. Bet he tortured animals before he did this.

Many of the serial killers did too, its their starting point and a SIGN, a very big SIGN that this lad should NEVER be allowed out of jail. Any do gooder who tries to get him free early should be locked away too for wanting to put the public at risk. So many of these criminals have been released to commit crimes again, there should be a law that those who stamped the release papers should be prosecuted.

• Like 1

I strongly suspect he gives a whole lot of damns, and is scared ****less. Some people act like that when they are at their wits' end. He doesn't feel guilt or remorse, but a lot of fear.

I do hope he does feel a lot of fear, 100 times more than those he killed and the animals he tortured. I hope he feels fear for the rest of his life, now thats what I call justice! But never release him, let him do all his fearing in prison.

• Like 2

I realize this is in Ohio but my tidbit comes from a study done in California.

California is facing a massive problem due to their refusal to use the death penalty for those convicted of murder etc...

It cost an estimated $50,000 per year per convict serving a life sentence and they say that number increases to $150,000 a year every year after the age of 55.

Who in their right mind honestly believes it makes one ounce of sense to take a convicted killer, someone who confessed to the murder, or was proven to be guilty with 100% cetrtainty and lock them up for life at this kind of cost? I will always give in on the cases that have even a shadow of doubt but too many of those serving life sentences are guilty as sin and its been proven.

These cases need to be expedited straight to the top for any appeals that may be wanted by the defendant and they should be capped at one appeal.

It should not take 40 years to kill a person sitting on death row.

Maybe if we made sentencing have some teeth, people would think twice about commiting these crimes.

• Like 2

I realize this is in Ohio but my tidbit comes from a study done in California.

California is facing a massive problem due to their refusal to use the death penalty for those convicted of murder etc...

It cost an estimated $50,000 per year per convict serving a life sentence and they say that number increases to $150,000 a year every year after the age of 55.

Who in their right mind honestly believes it makes one ounce of sense to take a convicted killer, someone who confessed to the murder, or was proven to be guilty with 100% cetrtainty and lock them up for life at this kind of cost? I will always give in on the cases that have even a shadow of doubt but too many of those serving life sentences are guilty as sin and its been proven.

These cases need to be expedited straight to the top for any appeals that may be wanted by the defendant and they should be capped at one appeal.

It should not take 40 years to kill a person sitting on death row.

Maybe if we made sentencing have some teeth, people would think twice about commiting these crimes.

Thats a lot of money.............its obviously not prisoners wages and doubt its paying for the quality of their food. So someone is earning out of it, this may explain why they are reluctant on saving tax payers money.

How many regular Americans earn that money in a year ?

• Like 1

what, he never saw it at all during the proceedings? i would have imagined there was others in the court room who were not impressed, did no one think about saying anything and asking the judge to do something about it?

As per his statement that I linked to - the judge claims not.

It does cost a lot to keep these nuts in prison. If there is no doubt whatsoever about their guilt, like in this case, I think they should be given the death penalty with limited appeals.

However we must keep in mind that there are people on death row that didn't commit the crime. People have been found innocent later after they have been executed. They were convicted on circumstantial evidence. Don't believe in giving the death penalty on circumstantial evidence.

• Like 1

He's going to have fun in prison. I don't believe he should get the death sentence.. life in prison is exactly what he deserves.. let him rot.

You know who else got sentenced to life?

The American Tax Payer.

Now we get to pay for his care and food and needs for the rest of his life.

What a 50 cent bullet?

Damn right i can afford that.

Hell of a lot cheaper than the cost of keeping him alive in prison for the next 50+ years

No i meant like injections

It does cost a lot to keep these nuts in prison. If there is no doubt whatsoever about their guilt, like in this case, I think they should be given the death penalty with limited appeals.

However we must keep in mind that there are people on death row that didn't commit the crime. People have been found innocent later after they have been executed. They were convicted on circumstantial evidence. Don't believe in giving the death penalty on circumstantial evidence.

Agree, but in this case, even his t.shirt says "I am guilty" let alone the rest of the evidence.

We have Huntley and Sutcliffe among many others over here, there is no doubt they are guilty and the death sentence is what they should have got. But as long as we have even one case where the evidence is flimsy, they will never bring it back here. Do gooders for the wrongens brigade do not help matters either.

• Like 1

He's going to have fun in prison. I don't believe he should get the death sentence.. life in prison is exactly what he deserves.. let him rot.

But he will not rot, the do ggoders for the wrongens brigade will make sure about that.

He will cost the tax payers thousands each year, even the victims families will be paying towards his keep! Thats not justice!

Agree, but in this case, even his t.shirt says "I am guilty" let alone the rest of the evidence.

We have Huntley and Sutcliffe among many others over here, there is no doubt they are guilty and the death sentence is what they should have got. But as long as we have even one case where the evidence is flimsy, they will never bring it back here. Do gooders for the wrongens brigade do not help matters either.

I agree in this case the death penalty should of been given and carried out sooner rather than later. There are innocent people convicted and given the death sentence but it shouldn't stop it from being used altogether. Just don't be giving it on circumstantial evidence.

The dogooders should concentrate on helping families that have lost loved ones to the nuts instead of trying to protect them.

• Like 1

Nope, scum like that need to be kept alive, a hundred and five and still in the cell.

In a five by ten cell. Fed just enough to maintain life. One book a week from the gaol library. Allowed out into sunlight once a day for a quick trip around the yard and then back into the cell.

Nope, scum like that need to be kept alive, a hundred and five and still in the cell.

In a five by ten cell. Fed just enough to maintain life. One book a week from the gaol library. Allowed out into sunlight once a day for a quick trip around the yard and then back into the cell.

Why so kind? I know life in a cell is more torturous than dying quickly but it's the money factor. If it weren't so damn expensive I'd be with you.

• Like 1

cell should be 3 by 3, no books, only stale bread and water, and never be allowed to see the light of the sun again imo.

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 3

Why so kind? I know life in a cell is more torturous than dying quickly but it's the money factor. If it weren't so damn expensive I'd be with you.

I doubt WOH`s recommendations would cost a lot, a hell of a lot less anyway of what it costs now. But I do see you point and wonder whether even a dime spent on him is too much.

• Like 1

I doubt WOH`s recommendations would cost a lot, a hell of a lot less anyway of what it costs now. But I do see you point and wonder whether even a dime spent on him is too much.

In cases of absolute undeniable guilt such as this kid or James Holmes the theater shooter I can not justify keeping them alive at the expense of the communities they destroy.

• Like 1

In the first week after the Newtown, Conn., massacre on Dec. 14, more than 100 people in the U.S. were killed by guns. In the first seven weeks, that number had risen to at least 1,285 gunshot killings and accidental deaths. A little more than three months after Newtown, there have been 2,243. The Huffington Post has recorded every gun-involved murder and accidental shooting death reported in U.S. news media since Newtown, revealing an epidemic that shows no signs of abating. The horrors cannot be contained behind yellow police tape or find resolution in a courtroom. For the victim's families, the grief deforms all it touches.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/22/gun-deaths-us-newtown_n_2935686.html

usgundeathsinsidemap.jpg

cell should be 3 by 3, no books, only stale bread and water, and never be allowed to see the light of the sun again imo.

I don't want them to have even the escape of insanity to alleviate the long years of "you brought this on yourself you vile piece of ****".

• Like 1

Can we get a chart showing accidental car deaths or homicides (DUI) Since Dec 14?Im sure this epidemic may be close or even far worse :o

• Like 2

I don't want them to have even the escape of insanity to alleviate the long years of "you brought this on yourself you vile piece of ****".

true, fair point, certainly wouldn't want that.

Can we get a chart showing accidental car deaths or homicides (DUI) Since Dec 14?Im sure this epidemic may be close or even far worse :o

No. That doesn't fit the agenda.

• Like 2

Right, so if you follow your bureaucrats and address assault rifles and large magazines specifically, you'll have a piece of legislation relevant to 0.6% of gun crime, and you might dent overall gun crime 0.09% or 0.1%, and all your arguments and maps and changes of subject will accomplish what? Throwing a political snot onto the mirror, sticking it to a political stereotype (the American gunowner) you've been shamelessly politically indoctrinated to resent. You think the statistics you're dropping post-Newtown will start to abate? You don't care about violence, you only care about violence when a gun is involved. That's the greatest proof that you don't have good intentions, you have political intentions.

If you want to ban gun crime (stop agreeing with every dumb$#$ idea the bureaucrats come up with that will help nothing), then ban handguns. If you want to increase violent crime, then ban handguns.

Clueless liberals, good grief!

• Like 1

Sure is an awful lot of red in those areas that Gun bans are already in place.

Illinois should be pristine white if gun bans and all this bull they are proposing actiually worked.

Look at North Dakota, they have virtually no gun restrictions in place.

If a liberal could explain those two simple points i might listen.

or you could let me explain....

Chicago - Gang violence is through the roof and police refuse to go after them for fear of their own life being lost.

North Dakota - No gang violence, just a lot of people who respect life and treat weapons with respect.

Probably more guns in North Dakota than in all of Illinois and with a fraction of the population.

Now tell me again how gun laws will change a criminals attitude......

• Like 1

That's kinda silly; all the map shows is population distribution. It's easy to move guns around.

Thats all fine and dandy if it worked that way.

Your way wouldnt cost us a fortune.

However, the real issue is that the ACLU has protected these animals to the point that they get cable tv, Internet access, gym access, good food served three times a day without fail, and if they simply behave they get even more access to these and other benefits.

There are people who dont kill people that dont live this good.

This is why death is always going to be my answer, they dont deserve better treatment than what a homeless/jobless law abiding citizen gets.

If it were up to me Prison for murderers like this clown would be a 1/2 square mile, open area with walls and food would be tossed in from the guards.

Let them fight each other to the death for food.

I have zero compassion for people like this. I have more compassion for animals than i do murderers.