Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Colonel.

We've met before, babe.

That sounds so wrong.

• Like 2

It seems you might be one of those people who need a signed confession from Dubya, Dick, Rummy, Zakheim, Hellerstein, or any of the others so deeply implicated in either the events of the day or the ongoing coverup? Before you can understand what happened, are you suggesting you need Brian Williams to admit on TV that he and his supervisors deliberately did not cover certain angles or tell certain stories, such as the story of Rodriguez at WTC...

Were you aware that William Rodriguez has been caught lying and is no longer credible?

William Rodriguez, Escape Artist

A summary of many of Rodriguez's false claims is here.

January, 2009: Contrary to William Rodriguez' repeated claims that his June, 2004 interview with 9/11 Commission staffers was covered up, the staffers' notes of that interview have been made available to the public, along with a great deal of 9/11 Commission documents, as scheduled. Mike Williams of 911myths.com has obtained, scanned, and made available those notes here and here.

or Wally Miller at Shanksville?

You mean, where Wallly Miller slams 911 Truthers for their brand of disinformation and distorting his comments?

That you do not recognize the power of money to compel behavior, or silence, suggests you are not that familiar with how some humans can be motivated.

Are you claiming that American Airlines, Boeing company, and United Airlines were offered money to keep quiet?

We've met before, babe.

That sounds so wrong.

I was going to ask you how you pronounced the name, but since we're not actually speaking to each other I passed. :yes:

So is it your position that people cannot be bribed?

You should understand that bribes offer no guarantees.

I think this continuous 9/11 "troother" crap is a disgrace to this site.

Who wants to be associated with the deluded idiots who perpetuate this.

• Like 1

their is something we do agree on

http://alteredge.myf...__about280.html

On the second video at time line 5:10 onward, the guy says there was no Arab name on the manifest, so let's take a look at the manifest he claimed, contained no Arab name.

Flight11Manifest_a.jpg

Flight93Manifest_a.jpg

Flight77Manifest_a.jpg

As you can see, that guy deliberately lied through his teeth because there were Arab names on the manifest.

I think this continuous 9/11 "troother" crap is a disgrace to this site.

Who wants to be associated with the deluded idiots who perpetuate this.

There was nothing but trash emanating from those videos.

I was going to ask you how you pronounced the name, but since we're not actually speaking to each other I passed. :yes:

Why are we not speaking? of course people can be bribed, but how many must have been involved in this plot? You said yourself that the number staggers you. And on every single one of these, $$$ had its magical effect, did it? Not one of them were troubled by their conscience enough to blow the Whistle? And this is rather more than your average Government coverup; this would have been one of the greatest crimes of the century, if not of all of Human history. I'm afraid I don't believe that bribes would have been sufficient to keep all of them quiet, no.

There is direct evidence, and circumstantial evidence. Both are valid, though direct has more weight in deliberations than does circumstantial.

Regarding an analysis of the events of 11 September we have both direct and circumstantial. Far more of the latter than of the former, and there is a cumulative effect, as in the PREPONDERANCE of the evidence as used in US civil trials.

I cannot imagine whereby circumstantial evidence would trump direct evidence.

well if they're trying to make one, dying from exposure or ending up in jail would be the last thing they're going to worry about ... can't say I'm familiar with David Hahn.

I am reading "Surely you're joking, Mr. Feynman!" again ... Oak Ridge and neutrons and uranium nitrate :lol:

I recommend a read ...

Pretty much, dammed if you do, dammed if you don't!

Sounds like a great book, I just Googled it, thank you for the recommendation.

LINK- David Hahn, also known as the Radioactive Boyscout. Interesting read! :D

David Charles Hahn (born October 30, 1976), also called the "Radioactive Boy Scout" or the "Nuclear Boy Scout", is an American who attempted to build a homemade breedernuclear reactor in 1994, at age 17. A scout in the Boy Scouts of America, Hahn conducted his experiments in secret in a backyard shed at his mother's house in Commerce Township, Michigan. While his reactor never reached critical mass, Hahn attracted the attention of local police who found radioactive materials in the trunk of his car. His mother's property was cleaned up by the Environmental Protection Agency ten months later as a Superfund cleanup site. Hahn attained Eagle Scout rank in the Boy Scouts of America shortly after his reactor was dismantled.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I forgot about these laser weapon systems.

300px-Laser_pointers.jpg

220px-Skylasers_green_laser_pointers.jpg

You will notice how laser pointers were used in Iraq to clear trees.

240px-Green-lased_palm_tree_%28crop%29.jpg

http://www.cartoonst...ser_pointer.asp

:w00t::tu:

I do enjoy your sense of humour mate :D Cheers, had me in stitches about "Clearing trees" :tu:

That won't work for you because American Airlines and United Airlines confirmed the loss of their aircraft on 911 as well.

In other words, there is no evidence of a government 911 conspiracy because there was no government 911 conspiracy, which explains why you have been unable to post evidence.

Dennis Cimino who has over 30 years experience extracting black box data gives his take on what did and didn't happen at the pentagon.

The Official Account of the pentagon is a fantasy

http://jamesfetzer.b...-attack-is.html

and then their is this .

Pentagon Damage Analysis with possibly every image from the pentagon and a very detailed review .

http://pilotsfor911t...

and this one which also highlights the problem with the official account ,which is the left engine and the lack of damage to the foundation floor.

http://www.thepentacon.com/Topic10.htm

• Like 2

Why are we not speaking? of course people can be bribed, but how many must have been involved in this plot? You said yourself that the number staggers you. And on every single one of these, $$$ had its magical effect, did it? Not one of them were troubled by their conscience enough to blow the Whistle? And this is rather more than your average Government coverup; this would have been one of the greatest crimes of the century, if not of all of Human history. I'm afraid I don't believe that bribes would have been sufficient to keep all of them quiet, no.

We are not speaking because we are typing. :tu:

I did not say the number staggered me, because I have no firm knowledge of exactly who was involved and who was not. What I said was I cannot keep track of all the government types who, between the overt acts and the subsequent coverup, are implicated.

The points are that large amounts of money tend to make the conscience go hide somewhere, AND that whistleblowers are quickly marginalized, demonized, and called liars. See Sibel Edmonds or Kevin Ryan and a number of others.

Money talks, and BS walks. Would you keep your mouth shut for a perpetually funded bank account and a new identity?

• Like 1

We are not speaking because we are typing. :tu:

I did not say the number staggered me, because I have no firm knowledge of exactly who was involved and who was not. What I said was I cannot keep track of all the government types who, between the overt acts and the subsequent coverup, are implicated.

The points are that large amounts of money tend to make the conscience go hide somewhere, AND that whistleblowers are quickly marginalized, demonized, and called liars. See Sibel Edmonds or Kevin Ryan and a number of others.

Money talks, and BS walks. Would you keep your mouth shut for a perpetually funded bank account and a new identity?

Some may have been bribed but personally I believe many have been manipulated one way or another, take the few who were given the wink to put bets on the stock market, betting against American and united airlines a week before (put options) they certainly wouldn’t support a new investigation would they, or the people who did the whispering in the ear that money was to be made placing bets on two passenger airlines shares falling.

These people alone have the resources to keep a thorough investigation off anyone’s to do list and the ones that are brave enough to speak out, get whacked more often than not.

I think fear is also a major factor.

• Like 1

not to mention apathy .....

• Like 1

Dennis Cimino who has over 30 years experience extracting black box data gives his take on what did and didn't happen at the pentagon.

The Official Account of the pentagon is a fantasy

http://jamesfetzer.b...-attack-is.html

Dennis Cimino is not tuned into the real facts. Since when are serial number tags required on FDRs in order to identify a particular aircraft? That is rather ridicules considering he can't answer the question as to how you identify an aircraft should an identification tag is torn or burned off. Had he done his homework properly, he would have found there are airlners flying around with no serial number tags either. So much for his credibility and you fell for the bait again.

and then their is this .

Pentagon Damage Analysis with possibly every image from the pentagon and a very detailed review .

http://pilotsfor911t...

You got to be kidding!! Never use Rob and Pilots 4 911 Truth as references. I have dealt with Rob and caught him posting false and misleading information regarding ACARS and aircraft structures. I knew from experience that what he claimed in regards to airframes, was false and I called the ACARS experts, ARINC, and they too, have trashed claims of Pilots 4 911 Truth and those of Rob. With those facts in hand, I have made it known since last year that I have been waiting form 'Pilots For 911 Truth' to make corrections on its website, which they have failed to do. In other words, they refused to make corrections on false information that have since been debunked by experts and yet, you posted another reference to a highly flawed website, which I have warned 911 Truthers about for many months.

and this one which also highlights the problem with the official account ,which is the left engine and the lack of damage to the foundation floor.

http://www.thepentacon.com/Topic10.htm

Apparently, you fell into another trap. You were duped by false information. Let's take a closer look, beginning with the crash of a B-25 into the Empire State Building.

esb-crash01.jpg

What happened to the wings of the bomber?

starboard-wing.jpg

Now, let's take a look at this photo and noticed the vertical fin of the B-757 in the background.

911plane-video.jpg

Now, look at these photos of B-757 parts.

b757debrisquestion.png

comparisonimagenasa757p.jpg

pentwtcplanedebriscomp.jpg

pennydebriscopy.jpg

Flight_77_plane_debris_American_Airlines.png

Flight_77_plane_debris_American_Airlines_wide.jpg

debris2.jpg

!

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

not to mention apathy .....

Apathy? They played some part, or were aware of, a Government plot to kill thousands of their own people, and they just couldn't be bothered to speak out about it?

Apathy? They played some part, or were aware of, a Government plot to kill thousands of their own people, and they just couldn't be bothered to speak out about it?

its not a government plot to kill thousands of their own people, its a plot that killed thousands of people all over the world involving some involved with governments,

plenty speaks but few did spoken and even less heard ...

its not a government plot to kill thousands of their own people, its a plot that killed thousands of people all over the world involving some involved with governments,

plenty speaks but few did spoken and even less heard ...

Why? War cost money and lives.

Why? War cost money and lives.

I believe the term 'collateral damage' was coined for that exact reason for this time and age ... the rest of it is pure profits for the rest.

Its which end of the shock and awe that is left holding to by those involved isn't it ?

Diversions with bigger and better lies is what we see outside of the gold fish bowl.

Its nothing new ... since the times of Pax Romana

• Like 1

I believe the term 'collateral damage' was coined for that exact reason for this time and age ... the rest of it is pure profits for the rest.

Its which end of the shock and awe that is left holding to by those involved isn't it ?

Diversions with bigger and better lies is what we see outside of the gold fish bowl.

Its nothing new ... since the times of Pax Romana

The problem I have with that is that over the past few years, the U.S. military has been basically broke. Where's the profit? Some aircrews were unable to replace their flightsuits because the Air Force didn't have the money. I also noticed over the past several years goods and services have been largely cut from the military services and now, the military will be cutting back alot of flight hours and training. Many government workers are now working only 4 days a week and military training operations have been severely cut as well.

Over the next few decades, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will have cost the U.S. government trillions, not billions, but trillions of dollars by the year, 2040, and much of that cost will be used to support veterans who were injured or disabled during those wars, most of whom will be supported for the rest of their lives at the cost of taxpayer's dollars. Many pet projects of the military have been cancelled, cutback or placed on the back burner due to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, not to mention the war on terror.

Now, when you add the cost in thousands of lives lost, then it will be clear why wars are not profitable at all.

~snip

Now, when you add the cost in thousands of lives lost, then it will be clear why wars are not profitable at all.

that situation is because you don't get to see it ... the profits can't float up because the books don't balance ... the profits isn't declared ... yet.

The national debt isn't because of the monetary costs of 'the wars'

10 companies profiting most from war

War has been called the parent of armies, which are a root of debt and taxes. But armed conflict is profitable for those who supply the weapons.

By Michael B. Sauter and Charles B. Stockdale, 24/7 Wall St.

link

Sales for the world's 100 largest arms producers amounted to $411 billion in 2010, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. That was up 1% from the year before, a modest rise that was held in check by the drawdown of foreign forces in Iraq.

Military budgets have been largely unaffected by the economic downturn, said Susan Jackson of SIPRI, a peace research group.

Since 2002, arms sales among the 100 largest providers of military equipment and services have increased 60%, SIPRI said in a release last month.

The 10 biggest arms producers accounted for more than half of the 2010 sales. The composition of those sales reflects the state of modern warfare, as battles are now often fought with remote surveillance and air strikes instead of ground combat.

War, devastation, and who’s cashing in on them

By Shindu Parameswaran, Staff Writer

Albeit the Iraq war cost nearly $3 trillion to the U.S. economy, the war has brought about some winners. For everyone from military contractors to construction companies to suppliers of bodyguards and ammunition, the war in Iraq has been a lucrative “cash cow”.

Arguably, one such company that has greatly benefited from the war in Iraq is KBR Inc., formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton. It’s reported that KBR, one of the largest construction and oilfield service companies in the world, gained $17.2 billion in revenue from 2003 to 2006. This is estimated to be about one-fifth of KBR’s revenue in 2006.

link
  • Like 1