Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America Nuked 9/11

poppet

Unless one happens to work at Los Alamos or somewhere like that, nobody knows the answer to your question, depending on how you define the terms. :innocent:

Homemade nuke??? I am very sure that the typical American does not have a Los Alamos-styled setup in their garage.

Homemade nuke??? I am very sure that the typical American does not have a Los Alamos-styled setup in their garage.

That was one of my points SkyKing.

Official and homemade are 2 categories I've never heard of. :no:

That was one of my points SkyKing.

Official and homemade are 2 categories I've never heard of. :no:

It goes to show how far some conspiracist are willing to go in order to take their fantasies to the next level.

• Like 1

other than both goes boom I mean

Unless one happens to work at Los Alamos or somewhere like that, nobody knows the answer to your question, depending on how you define the terms. :innocent:

I don't mean official as in 'officially a nuke' .... sorry

Maybe 'military grade' and homemade, it seems that making a fission/fissure device is pretty simple if one can get hands on the basic essential parts,

• Like 1

The following message is another example of many as to why 911 conspiracist cannot be taken seriously! I think it is time for me to reveal the rest of the story regarding the story of nukes and the WTC buildings.

The hint!

For years, various disinformation agents have been attempting to sabotage the 9/11 truth movement with claims that "mini-nukes" or "nuclear devices" were used to demolish the World Trade Center.

It simply amazes me how simple it is to dupe 911 Truthers because they don't bother to do their homework, or do it properly if they do.

Another case in point was where a person by the name of Eddy Current, deliberately doctored a video of WTC7 and planted flashes and even reversed the imagery and yet, many 911 Truthers took the bait and ran off with it despite **** WARNINGS**** from others that the WTC7 video was a deliberate hoax. Eventually, the guy who hoaxed the video came forward and told us how it was done, but the damage had already been done.

There was never evidence that nukes were ever used to begin with and there were those who decided to take advantage of the ignorance that 911 Truthers.have portrayed on the Internet. Ever wondered why I have brought up Cleveland Airport and United 93 from time to time?

Time to catch the hint!!

Simply amazing!!

There may have been some radioactive material in the wreckage, and it *might* have an impact on the workers: Americium (Am 241). It is widely used in smoke detectors and thus probably was present (I presume the WTCs had smoke detectors fitted). Someone will probably be able to come up with the numbers fitted and thus we can tell if there would have been a significant amount.

Personally I think it would not be a factor but I prefer to work with facts (take note BR) rather than guesswork.

other than both goes boom I mean

I don't mean official as in 'officially a nuke' .... sorry

Maybe 'military grade' and homemade, it seems that making a fission/fissure device is pretty simple if one can get hands on the basic essential parts,

I'll take your word for it. I have never even laid eyes on a nuclear device. I've seen mockups in USAF museums of the one's dropped on Japan, but that's it.

My point is that thanks to Poppet we see there is evidence and facts suggesting a radiological event of some sort. The intelligent thing to do is wonder what the cause is of the effect we observe in the data, no?

I'll take your word for it. I have never even laid eyes on a nuclear device. I've seen mockups in USAF museums of the one's dropped on Japan, but that's it.

My point is that thanks to Poppet we see there is evidence and facts suggesting a radiological event of some sort. The intelligent thing to do is wonder what the cause is of the effect we observe in the data, no?

too much red herrings to sort out to tell the truth,

with all the electrical appliances used in the towers all piled up in that space compacted together, I wonder if its just not natural pollution

What radiological event? Radium is used in some industrial equipment.

Radium

In research, radium is used as a source of neutrons in laboratories, and it is also researched by scientists who are interested in learning more about it and its isotopes. Radium is also sometimes used in treatment for cancers and in medical imaging. Some antiques like watches with luminescent dials contain radium, a testimony to the element's once widespread commercial use.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tritiated water: Traces only, provides further strong evidence AGAINST mini-nuke hypothesis

“Traces of tritiated water (HTO) were detected at the World Trade Center (WTC) ground zero after the 9/11/01 terrorist attack. A water sample from the WTC sewer, collected on 9/13/01, contained (0.164±0.074) nCi/L of HTO. A split water sample, collected on 9/21/01 from the basement of WTC Building 6, contained 3.53±0.17 and 2.83±0.15 nCi/L, respectively. These results are well below the levels of concern to human exposure…

http://www.llnl.gov/tid/lof/documents/pdf/241096.pdf

too much red herrings to sort out to tell the truth,

with all the electrical appliances used in the towers all piled up in that space compacted together, I wonder if its just not natural pollution

I doubt it.

Nothing about that day was natural. In fact, being UNNATURAL is rather the hallmark of those events. Unnatural collapses, abnormal procedures, unnatural aeronautical events, unnatural sounds and noises, unnatural statements by people, etc etc.

• Like 1

Sure Sky, radium is used in some industrial equipment. And in some medical equipment.

But that does not mean, and YOU cannot prove, whether or not there was any there, or how much of it.

OTOH the circumstantial evidence of a radiological events is growing day by day.

I doubt it.

Nothing about that day was natural. In fact, being UNNATURAL is rather the hallmark of those events. Unnatural collapses, abnormal procedures, unnatural aeronautical events, unnatural sounds and noises, unnatural statements by people, etc etc.

I agree , it is however an 'extra ordinary' event , that much is to be expected

I still think there is a paper trail, someone just needs to get their hands on it, those days a significant amount of top level secrecy still depended on printed paper trails

• Like 3

Sorry but nuked? Oh come on... 9/11 might have holes in stories but nukes...I still think that CIA had something to do with it, but nothing nuclear... just my thought.

• Like 1

Sure Sky, radium is used in some industrial equipment. And in some medical equipment.

But that does not mean, and YOU cannot prove, whether or not there was any there, or how much of it.

OTOH the circumstantial evidence of a radiological events is growing day by day.

On the contrary, the overwhelming evidence disproves the use of mini-nukes, which actually was planted stories to discredit the 911 Truther movement. Additionally:

The Case Against 911 Nukes

1. Observation of tritium (an important component of hydrogen-bomb fuel) at WTC sites at the few nano-curie level only. This is strong evidence against the mini-nuke hypothesis.
  2. The fact that radioactive iodine concentrations were actually lower in the upper/WTC debris-filled layers.
  3. Radioactive hot-spots in NYC were found to be due to radium, which is traceable to industrial uses (not bombs). This in itself does not rule out mini-nukes, but these data certainly do not support the mini-nuke hypothesis.
  4. Lioy et al. report that radioactivity from thorium, uranium, actinium series and other radionuclides is at or near the background level for WTC dust.
  5. Nuclear activation or residual "fall-out" radioactivity (above background) was NOT observed, in tests performed by the author on actual WTC samples. This result is consistent with the low Iodine-131 measured by independent researchers (point 2 above) and the low radionuclide counts (point 4 above) and again provides compelling evidence against the mini-nuke-at-Towers hypothesis.
  6. No fatalities due to radiation "burning" were reported near ground zero. William Rodriguez survived the North Tower collapse.
  7. No observed melting of glass due to the collapse-process of the Towers.

Facts that debunked the use of mini-nukes.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

I doubt it.

And, no evidence implicating the U.S. government in the 911 attacks.

• Like 1

I agree , it is however an 'extra ordinary' event , that much is to be expected

I still think there is a paper trail, someone just needs to get their hands on it, those days a significant amount of top level secrecy still depended on printed paper trails

Exactly right, but keep in mind that people whose very job involves evidence and paper records become quite adept at hiding, losing, doctoring, generating, and a host of other verbs, with such documentary evidence.

And the amount of documentary evidence destroyed that day, between the Pentagon and all the various WTC buildings was potentially huge. Enron was but the tip of the iceberg.

• Like 1

On the contrary, the overwhelming evidence disproves the use of mini-nukes, which actually was planted stories to discredit the 911 Truther movement. Additionally:

Facts that debunked the use of mini-nukes.

hello skyeagle409

you forgot to quote number 8 from Dr Steven Jones list,

http://www.journalof911studies.com/letters/a/Hard-Evidence-Rebudiates-the-Hypothesis-that-Mini-Nukes-were-used-on-the-wtc-towers-by-steven-jones.pdf

can you please provide a link to your quotes in future please.

i wouldn't use anything Dr Steven Jones has writen or said, in my view he is a fully fledged gatekeeper, cold fusion vote anyone ! when you don't have a agenda or in a truth movement you can look at information presented without any biased.

I try to avoid personalities, and try to study the message, NOT the messenger. That is not always possible, but I try.

• Like 2

hello skyeagle409

you forgot to quote number 8 from Dr Steven Jones list,

http://www.journalof...teven-jones.pdf

can you please provide a link to your quotes in future please.

i wouldn't use anything Dr Steven Jones has writen or said, in my view he is a fully fledged gatekeeper, cold fusion vote anyone ! when you don't have a agenda or in a truth movement you can look at information presented without any biased.

What Steven Jones brought to light, I was aware of as well. I also attended nuclear school at Mare Island, Vallejo CA. to in 1972 to understand what he was talking about. Looking at the facts further, there was no blinding flash of light, nor release of radiation during the collapse of the WTC buildings nor was EMP released during that time either.

Clean-up operation at ground zero was not indicative of a radiation hazard controlled area. Ordinary people were roaming around ground zero without proper protection, which would have been expected had a nuclear device been detonated. Let's take another look at what is involved during clean-up operations regarding nuclear incidents.

Comparison of Massive Radiation Exposure Incidents

A comparison of radiation doses received by Chernobyl cleanup workers with those received by typical nuclear power plant workers and survivors of the Japan atomic bombings in 1945. A millisievert (mSv) is a standard measure of radiation dose.

• Average cumulative radiation dose for Chernobyl study subjects: 92 mSv
  • Percent of workers in Chernobyl study who received doses larger than 200 mSv: 13 percent
  • Largest dose received by any worker in Chernobyl study:3,200 mSv
  • Average radiation dose exposure in study of about 87,000 survivors of 1945 atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan: 110 mSv
  • Average cumulative occupational radiation dose in study of about 400,000 nuclear workers from 15 countries: 19 mSv(90 percent of workers received cumulative doses below 50 mSv)

sioeieue.jpg?1352336489=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UNSCEAR 2011 Report

The United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (UNSCEAR) issued in 2011 the most recent and most authoritative comprehensive review of radiation-related health effects of the Chernobyl accident. Decades of research on Chernobyl health effects are also summarized by the UNSCEAR secretariat. The General Conclusions of the report:

"The observed health effects currently attributable to radiation exposure [from the Chernobyl accident] are as follows:

• 134 plant staff and emergency workers received high doses of radiation that resulted in acute radiation syndrome (ARS), many of whom also incurred skin injuries due to beta irradiation;
  • The high radiation doses proved fatal for 28 of these people;
  • While 19 ARS survivors have died up to 2006, their deaths have been for various reasons, and usually not associated with radiation exposure;
  • Skin injuries and radiation-induced cataracts are major impacts for the ARS survivors;
  • Other than this group of emergency workers, several hundred thousand people were involved in recovery operations, but to date, apart from indications of an increase in the incidence of leukemia and cataracts among those who received higher doses, there is no evidence of health effects that can be attributed to radiation exposure;
  • The contamination of milk with I-131, for which prompt countermeasures were lacking, resulted in large doses to the thyroids of members of the general public [in Belarus, Ukraine,and Russia]; this led to a substantial fraction of the more than 6,000 thyroid cancers observed to date among people who were children or adolescents at the time of the accident (by 2005, 15 cases had proved fatal);
  • To date, there has been no persuasive evidence of any other health effect in the general population that can be attributed to radiation exposure."

http://www.new.ans.o...althstudies.php

This is what a nuclear explosion looks like.

Nuclear Weapon Effects

Nuclear detonations are the most devastating of the weapons of mass destruction. To make this point one need only recall the pictures from Hiroshima or the international furor over the accidental but enormous radiation release from the Chernobyl power plant. The contamination from Chernobyl was significantly larger than would have been expected from a nuclear detonation of about 20 kT at ground level, but was comparable in extent to what might result from a small nuclear war in which a dozen or so weapons of nominal yield were exploded at altitudes intended to maximize blast damage.

A nuclear detonation creates a severe environment including blast, thermal pulse, neutrons, x- and gamma-rays, radiation, electromagnetic pulse (EMP), and ionization of the upper atmosphere. Depending upon the environment in which the nuclear de-vice is detonated, blast effects are manifested as ground shock, water shock, blueout, cratering, and large amounts of dust and radioactive fallout. All pose problems for the survival of friendly systems and can lead to the destruction or neutralization of hostile assets.

The energy of a nuclear explosion is transferred to the surrounding medium in three distinct forms: blast; thermal radiation; and nuclear radiation. The distribution of energy among these three forms will depend on the yield of the weapon, the location of the burst, and the characteristics of the environment. For a low altitude atmospheric detonation of a moderate sized weapon in the kiloton range, the energy is distributed roughly as follows:

50% as blast;

35% as thermal radiation; made up of a wide range of the electromagnetic spectrum, including infrared, visible, and ultraviolet light and some soft x-ray emitted at the time of the explosion; and

15% as nuclear radiation; including 5% as initial ionizing radiation consisting chiefly of neutrons and gamma rays emitted within the first minute after detonation, and 10% as residual nuclear radiation. Residual nuclear radiation is the hazard in fallout.

http://www.fas.org/n...uke/effects.htm

None of those effects were present at ground zero. What better way to discredit the 911 Truther movement than to plant false stories involving mini-nukes and the WTC buildings?

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

This is what a nuclear explosion looks like.

None of those effects were present at ground zero. What better way to discredit the 911 Truther movement than to plant false stories involving mini-nukes and the WTC buildings?

the truth movement is designed to fail with Mr Jones guiding it and i am not talking about a nuclear device that was designed 70 odd years ago im talking about a very modern one, ,more heat than a flash.

911 - Parallels - Steven Jones sabotaged the 911 truth, as he did with Cold Fusion

[media=]

RADIATION CANCERS KILL 345 SO FAR

9/11 FIREFIGHTERS ARE GETTING CANCER AT A FASTER RATE THAN OTHERS, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER REVEALS

By Daily Mail Reporter

Firefighters who recovered bodies at Ground Zero are developing cancer at a faster rate than those who worked before the atrocity, medical officials have revealed.

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises’ in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Some types of cancer among 9/11 firefighters are even ‘bizarrely off the charts’, according to sources who have seen the as-yet-undisclosed federal-funded study.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks’ of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly’.

It is thought that the report – due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September – cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

The report also states increases in esophageal, prostate and thyroid cancers.

Although officials have yet to confirm the increase, sources who attended a recent steering-committee meeting said Dr. Prezant’s report will document the cancer increase.

One source told the New York Post: ‘The only conclusion that could have been reached was that there was an increase in the cancer rate for firefighters after 9/11.’

Minutes of the meeting quote Prezant as saying that ‘we have completed our seven-year cancer study’ and that he planned to present it to the fire unions.

A doctor from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is said to have asked Dr. Prezant: ‘In the past, you mentioned about the rates before being somewhat similar — what led to the change that you noted the increase?’

Prezant said researchers have compiled medical records for three years and had access to state cancer registries, though New York’s is three years behind.

Dr. Prezant reportedly told the group: ‘Those things keep adding cases

The report would be the first to document a cancer-rate increase among rescue and recovery workers.

The city recently settled lawsuits by 10,000 WTC workers, more than 600 of whom have developed cancer.

But officials have so far insisted there is no scientific proof that Ground Zero smoke and dust caused cancer.

An FDNY spokesman gave a statement for Dr. Prezant, saying: ‘The study is ongoing, and no conclusions have been reached on whether cancer rates have increased for firefighters.’

But fire union bosses in New York have expressed their concern about the findings.

Al Hagan, head of the fire-officers union, told the New York Post: ‘I’m led to believe that the numbers for those cancers across all ranks in the Fire Department of people who worked at Ground Zero is up significantly, and we’re all very concerned about it, as are our families.’

Steve Cassidy, president of the firefighters union, said Ground Zero’s ‘toxic stew’ has proven lethal.

He said: ‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.’

In 2007, doctors at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, which monitors World Trade Center rescue workers, noted blood cancers like multiple myeloma, which normally strikes in the 60s or 70s, were being found in relatively young officers.

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

http://www.veteranst...-off-the-scale/

the truth movement is designed to fail with Mr Jones guiding it and i am not talking about a nuclear device that was designed 70 odd years ago im talking about a very modern one, ,more heat than a flash.

911 - Parallels - Steven Jones sabotaged the 911 truth, as he did with Cold Fusion

RADIATION CANCERS KILL 345 SO FAR

9/11 FIREFIGHTERS ARE GETTING CANCER AT A FASTER RATE THAN OTHERS, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER REVEALS

By Daily Mail Reporter

Firefighters who recovered bodies at Ground Zero are developing cancer at a faster rate than those who worked before the atrocity, medical officials have revealed.

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises’ in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Some types of cancer among 9/11 firefighters are even ‘bizarrely off the charts’, according to sources who have seen the as-yet-undisclosed federal-funded study.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks’ of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly’.

It is thought that the report – due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September – cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

The report also states increases in esophageal, prostate and thyroid cancers.

Although officials have yet to confirm the increase, sources who attended a recent steering-committee meeting said Dr. Prezant’s report will document the cancer increase.

One source told the New York Post: ‘The only conclusion that could have been reached was that there was an increase in the cancer rate for firefighters after 9/11.’

Minutes of the meeting quote Prezant as saying that ‘we have completed our seven-year cancer study’ and that he planned to present it to the fire unions.

A doctor from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is said to have asked Dr. Prezant: ‘In the past, you mentioned about the rates before being somewhat similar — what led to the change that you noted the increase?’

Prezant said researchers have compiled medical records for three years and had access to state cancer registries, though New York’s is three years behind.

Dr. Prezant reportedly told the group: ‘Those things keep adding cases

The report would be the first to document a cancer-rate increase among rescue and recovery workers.

The city recently settled lawsuits by 10,000 WTC workers, more than 600 of whom have developed cancer.

But officials have so far insisted there is no scientific proof that Ground Zero smoke and dust caused cancer.

An FDNY spokesman gave a statement for Dr. Prezant, saying: ‘The study is ongoing, and no conclusions have been reached on whether cancer rates have increased for firefighters.’

But fire union bosses in New York have expressed their concern about the findings.

Al Hagan, head of the fire-officers union, told the New York Post: ‘I’m led to believe that the numbers for those cancers across all ranks in the Fire Department of people who worked at Ground Zero is up significantly, and we’re all very concerned about it, as are our families.’

Steve Cassidy, president of the firefighters union, said Ground Zero’s ‘toxic stew’ has proven lethal.

He said: ‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.’

In 2007, doctors at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, which monitors World Trade Center rescue workers, noted blood cancers like multiple myeloma, which normally strikes in the 60s or 70s, were being found in relatively young officers.

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

http://www.veteranst...-off-the-scale/

Their cancers were not attributed to radiation. Considering the environmental hazards of materials used in the construction of the WTC buildings, chances are, that is how many of them acquired cancer.

Let's do a short recap.

9/11 Ground Zero Workers Reach Claims Settlement

Asbestos and other harmful construction materials were used in the building’s construction during the 1970s, and when the towers collapsed all those materials were pulverized into airborne microbes; which were breathed in by every individual there for weeks and months. This is not to suggest that every single person there will develop cancers and deadly diseases, but the chances of such a disease have become more possible because of the exposure.

When airborne asbestos fibers are breathed into the lungs there is a risk of developing mesothelioma, a cancer affecting the lining of the lungs. Mesothelioma and other asbestos related illnesses are at risk in construction/demolition areas when proper safety practices are not taken seriously or ignored.

Cited From: Asbestos Exposure Claim from 9/11 | Asbestos.net http://www.asbestos....t#ixzz2OOhuAN9e

On another note, how does this video automatically debunk the use of a nuclear device at ground zero?

Edited by skyeagle409

this post has more holes in it then a 10 gallon bottomless water jug

okay in the after effect pics of the bulidings rubble you see a few cars ,trucks okay now a nuke blast produces heat extream heat from point 0 to so many feet out then less the futher youget away from point 0 okay i saw 1 pic posted that had an meat wagon in it and if you look realy close at it (lmao) the plastic fkn grill of the truck was not melted and was even still in place sorry no nuke happened

as far as that slurry pit that was found under the towers in the basement it takes a hell of a lot of heat to melt rock plus extream force or pressure to make this happen for example

several years ago like early 90's i belive national gerophices did a segment on the oil feilds in irac from back in 90 when we first went over there in desert storm where in parts of the burning oil feild the heat was so extream the sands around several of the oil and gas wells became glassed over now this also happens in sum cases with volcaino lava flows and this has also occured in several many places through out history a good example would be in chilli back in the 80's san adreas fault in if i remeber right late 50's and so on and so on hell it's even recourded in biblical times where rock and whole cirys was turned in to lakes of goo so yeah it takes a lot of heat and force to make this happen at what excate temp it takes to melt rock dont get me to lieing i havent looked it up but in a lot of cases it wasnt a nuke

now that slurry pit that was posted yeah thats just what it was a slurry pitt crist you can see the damn concret pump lines..

as to what realy brought the towers down ?????? any ones guess is as good as another but theres 1 shure thing if our lovely govermamt had realy any thing to do with it you know damn good and well the american public will never know the real truth behind it like so many other unknowns the gov has deemed out of sight out of mind

but this ..yeah this is bull **** fake facts or not still propagama bull ****

Their cancers were not attributed to radiation. Considering the environmental hazards of materials used in the construction of the WTC buildings, chances are, that is how many of them acquired cancer.

When airborne asbestos fibers are breathed into the lungs there is a risk of developing mesothelioma, a cancer affecting the lining of the lungs. Mesothelioma and other asbestos related illnesses are at risk in construction/demolition areas when proper safety practices are not taken seriously or ignored.

Cited From: Asbestos Exposure Claim from 9/11 | Asbestos.net http://www.asbestos....t#ixzz2OOhuAN9e

skyeangle409

Asbestos has nothing to do with Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma all three have only ever been found at Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but the data at ground zero is only now coming to light as it's not something that can be compiled in a couple of months.

Asbestos related disease

There are four main diseases associated with inhalation of asbestos fibres.

http://www.hse.gov.u...is/asbestos.htm

incidentally did you ever wonder why they called it ground zero ?

Fear not Poppet, Sky will mold the data to suit his purposes, as one molds clay to form an object.

• Like 2

skyeangle409

Asbestos has nothing to do with Leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma all three have only ever been found at Chernobyl, Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but the data at ground zero is only now coming to light as it's not something that can be compiled in a couple of months.

We can use the lawsuit as one example from what workers were exposed to and remember, there was lots of hazardous materials at ground zero that can cause cancer. There was nothing at ground zero that indicated the use of nukes.

The story of mini-nukes at ground zero was a setup to discredit the 911 Truther movement and as you can see, there are those who took the bait.

Edited by skyeagle409