Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would U tell the world's power-mongers?

regeneratia

It's no conspiracy theory that some very powerful and very ruthless people exist. They always have. I'd tell them, shame on you.

Fruitless, they don't feel shame.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The NWO are planning to send a missile from North Korea and send it at thier own people. Then it will be blamed on terrorism. Im hoping by putting this out there it will force them to stop or to make people aware of what is going on.

Hmm no one has heard anything els on the missile crises, maybe I might have saved hundreds of lives? Or my source could have been wrong...

We know that this world is being run by unelected power-mongers. We know that these power tyrants fear the world's population waking up to their high, control-mongering antics.

If you had the chance to tell them something, and they had to listen to you, what would you say?

"Ladies and Gentlemen, hello. I'd like to thank you all for allowing me to address you today. The first thing I want to say is you've all been poisoned with a binary action poison. In effect, you're all time bombs waiting to be armed. You can't be cured, but the length of your lives depends entirely on not p***ing me off. Don't p*** me off, and I don't introduce the second part of the poison to your body. Terribly simple isn't it? Right now. First things first. Did you all enjoy your meals?..."

I always wanted to be a Bond villain.

Edited by Wearer of Hats
  • Like 2

I would say you are not gonna be a better tasting bit of worm food than anyone else on the planet one day and history will not give two hoots about your machinations, meh.

In my country we're run by elected "power-mongers". And, to the ones I highly disapprove of I say, "I'm not going to vote for you".

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/04/26/189676/egypt-president-sees-deep-state.html#storylink=misearch#storylink=cpy

Egypt president sees 'deep state' as enemy within

It sure must be nice to live with such pleasant illusions. What an easy life it must be!

I would say an single sentence, "Do your job to represent the people or be removed from office!"