Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The earth was very suitable for ET visitors that's why they came here.

While this has been shown to be sufficiently unlikely to be considered all but impossible, I'll let it slide for the nonce.

It was the human race they were interested in. The human being is the only organic being that represents an unfinished or evolving proposition.

In all the galaxy? Surely you jest. What you're saying is that of all the potential races in the galaxy, we're the only ones still evolving.

Firstly they had to create the suitable environment where high religious work (real religion that is) could take place.

That's where the advanced structures such as the pyramids came in.

Okay, what environment and, with that, what religion? How was it "real religion" and how does it differ from belief sets today? Since you feel so strongly about it, are you a practitioner of this "real religion" or merely an observer? Do you have references to holy texts from this religion? Details, Zoser. Details. You started this line of reasoning so prove to us that it's true.

• Like 1

Dogs and cats living together and all that.

But of course they did. Where else would we have gotten dots & CAGs?

My problem with Temporal Subliminal Man's claims:

His You Tube video, deceptively titled, "Gravitic Tech Brief" does have a very short section where he claims his aircraft will use transformer technology he discovered encoded in Dogon Statues. There is much more time spent on servo's for opening the canopy it seems he later removed and on the servos that would activate the landing gear. Despite catch phrases such as "Free Energy Accumulator", "Zero Point Module", and "Cold Fusion Reactor", that appear briefly on the video, the video contains nothing of a gravitic nature nor is it in any sense of the term a tech brief.

One of the sites he links to on You Tube, that has him asking for help, has this statement by him "Proven correct my translations form a type of Rosetta Stone". That is something that you can't do, prove your own translations correct.

On the main site he links to in his sig, he is not asking for anything remotely linked to the new discovery but for materials for basic model plane building.

If you look at the video it is reminiscent of an instructional video for creating model planes and it is my belief that was the original purpose of the video.

You would think that an engineer/designer, who had made such a monumental discovery would be trying to get the supplies he needs to make the equipment he thinks the statues are depicting, instead of trying to get model aircraft supplies. You would also think that he would be doing articles for the science magazines on his hypothesis instead of making a you tube video and posting on internet message boards.

Edited by Quaentum
  • Like 2

My problem with Temporal Subliminal Man's claims:

His You Tube video, deceptively titled, "Gravitic Tech Brief" does have a very short section where he claims his aircraft will use transformer technology he discovered encoded in Dogon Statues. There is much more time spent on servo's for opening the canopy it seems he later removed and on the servos that would activate the landing gear. Despite catch phrases such as "Free Energy Accumulator", "Zero Point Module", and "Cold Fusion Reactor", that appear briefly on the video, the video contains nothing of a gravitic nature nor is it in any sense of the term a tech brief.

One of the sites he links to on You Tube, that has him asking for help, has this statement by him "Proven correct my translations form a type of Rosetta Stone". That is something that you can't do, prove your own translations correct.

On the main site he links to in his sig, he is not asking for anything remotely linked to the new discovery but for materials for basic model plane building.

If you look at the video it is reminiscent of an instructional video for creating model planes and it is my belief that was the original purpose of the video.

You would think that an engineer/designer, who had made such a monumental discovery would be trying to get the supplies he needs to make the equipment he thinks the statues are depicting, instead of trying to get model aircraft supplies. You would also think that he would be doing articles for the science magazines on his hypothesis instead of making a you tube video and posting on internet message boards.

maybe he constructed the Qaher 313, iran's probably fake super stealth plane ...

My equations are proprietary and are not intended for your amusement.

Utter nonsense, math is not proprietary. Math is the descriptor with which you describe what you are doing.

Sorry you feel that way but honestly all you have to do is apply the QED cipher key for yourself to see that it works after that the math becomes self explanatory.

translation: I have nothing and just want to promote myself.

Why don't you come again when you actually have something to discuss besides your vivid imagination?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Utter nonsense, math is not proprietary. Math is the descriptor with which you describe what you are doing.

Ah, but you see, old friend, his equations are Super Duper Secret Stuff and us poor peons could never possibly comprehend them.

translation: I have nothing and just want to promote myself.

Or there's that too. :-)

Why don't you come again when you actually have something to discuss besides your vivid imagination?

How many times have we seen this in the past and how many of those claimants have just wandered off trying to find gullible souls elsewhere?

Somehow I suspect that people see "Unexplained Mysteries" and expect to find a woo woo site. Ewps. Real people live here who actually require proof of extraordinary claims. This is one of many reasons I like it here.

• Like 4

Ah, but you see, old friend, his equations are Super Duper Secret Stuff and us poor peons could never possibly comprehend them.

[...]

I bet his equations are not that different from B.Cathie's ...

Kinda, give pencil to chimp and she'll come up with ingenious eqs...

• Like 1

While this has been shown to be sufficiently unlikely to be considered all but impossible, I'll let it slide for the nonce.

In all the galaxy? Surely you jest. What you're saying is that of all the potential races in the galaxy, we're the only ones still evolving.

Okay, what environment and, with that, what religion? How was it "real religion" and how does it differ from belief sets today? Since you feel so strongly about it, are you a practitioner of this "real religion" or merely an observer? Do you have references to holy texts from this religion? Details, Zoser. Details. You started this line of reasoning so prove to us that it's true.

There are definite ways to come at this Kludge but in the end what is needed is some deep reflection on what the human race actually is and what it represents.

We tend to believe that because flying saucers are reported in our skies and they come and go at impossible speeds that we are primitive compared to them. In that sense or technology wise we probably are. Then think for a minute about the wide scope and range of the human race:

Music

Art

Religion

Science

Humanity

etc

The list is mind blowing and endless. No one has fathomed the possibilities of the human model. It therefore represents a universe of possibility. Yes of course the human needs education, training, and the right ecology to reach it's potential.

So the proposition here is that visitors used to come for two reasons.

1) To help and educate.

2) To harvest the prime humans for the stocking of other places within the universe.

I believe strongly that some cultures in history did actually disappear without a trace. I don't mean forced abduction either. As I have said before 'The bees arrive only when the pollen is ready'. Natural analogy here is very powerful.

So the current state of affairs is that because man is mad and savage no visitors would want anything to do with us. Instead they wait and watch ready for when the great work may once again continue.

This tells you a lot about the role of planet earth that can be likened to a queen bee. Again think how true this is. Every variety, colour, shade and form exists here. Flora, flora, insect, mineral. It's all here.

So this could be extended a lot more, but just to sum up for now so that the point is clear. Human beings possess total versatility. Other species may be more advanced in specific areas but they do not have the wide ranging scope and faculty that we have. That's why the human is such a desirable commodity.

Things have gone wrong here but that is another story.

On your question of religion. Try not to think about it in modern terms. Religion as you see today is nothing but a gross perversion of what it should be. Think of real religion as :

A contract serving mutual purposes:

• Human purpose because of what it may attract to itself by way of enhancement.
  • The purposes of those things that wish to expand their domain and can only do so though the human.

This is not philosophy. It is real. This is what religion used to be like down here.

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.

I bet his equations are not that different from B.Cathie's ...

Kinda, give pencil to chimp and she'll come up with ingenious eqs...

I wouldn't doubt it. Of course, Mr. Patterson can and may yet claim original work independent of anyone else's "research" however the end result remains the same.

yay, you're back.

This is an interesting theory you offer. So you are suggesting that the, let's call them for the sake of argument, ETs, might have arrived on Earth, encouraged or groomed the development of selected civilisations on Earth, assisting them with the aid of their own technology, until they were at the right stage to depart with the ETs and go off with them to proceed with the next stage of their development?

Goddammit, 747, ease up on nickname changes, will yea? Thats very confusing.

• Like 1

Goddammit, 747, ease up on nickname changes, will yea? Thats very confusing.

it's postmodern.

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.

come on zoser, spill the beans

So the current state of affairs is that because man is mad and savage no visitors would want anything to do with us. Instead they wait and watch ready for when the great work may once again continue.

i'm a bit confused here, say, prior to modernization, as i understand, you seem to imply that it occurred through some genetic modification, right? i.e. they accelerated our evolution? or was it that they temporarily enabled a few genes, excluding our savage traits... and once these etz were done with the job they set us back to where we were? or was it that the ones who reached full potential, the chaps with the odd shaped heads, were taken off world to new places where they would continue moulding and vitrifying stones, leaving behind the ones / us without the genes to reach full potential... wasn't there some kinda war between these factions that left us with these skulls or was it some kind of a global catastrophe which forced the ones with the tech to take off? all very interesting tho... :wacko:

Edited by mcrom901
  • Like 1

i just read something new, maybe it's related... about these 4d pills...

my link

yay, you're back.

This is an interesting theory you offer. So you are suggesting that the, let's call them for the sake of argument, ETs, might have arrived on Earth, encouraged or groomed the development of selected civilisations on Earth, assisting them with the aid of their own technology, until they were at the right stage to depart with the ETs and go off with them to proceed with the next stage of their development?

Pretty much in a nutshell yes. Don't forget there are two ends to every bar. We've had benign strains here as well as bad ones. Also I would add that there are times in the cycles of the earth where visitation is possible and times when it is not.

More on that later.

i'm a bit confused here, say, prior to modernization, as i understand, you seem to imply that it occurred through some genetic modification, right? i.e. they accelerated our evolution? or was it that they temporarily enabled a few genes, excluding our savage traits... and once these etz were done with the job they set us back to where we were? or was it that the ones who reached full potential, the chaps with the odd shaped heads, were taken off world to new places where they would continue moulding and vitrifying stones, leaving behind the ones / us without the genes to reach full potential... wasn't there some kinda war between these factions that left us with these skulls or was it some kind of a global catastrophe which forced the ones with the tech to take off? all very interesting tho... :wacko:

That's a whole knotted ball of string you have there Mr M.

Remember it's a vast thing and I'm still following up the research from the sources that I have, so I don't have anything like all of the answers.

Keeping it simple I have found is the best way and build up from there:

(1) Yes human evolution has been assisted. Directly and indirectly.

(2) There have been visitations that have affected the entire human race.

(3) There have been visitations which have affected local tribes and cultures.

Examples of scenario (3) were the Maya, and I also suspect the Paracas culture. I also believe it happened in Malta too. As you suggest where cone head types appeared. Also look at the Dogon tribe for more evidence.

To understand scenario (2) it's necessary to understand the nature of the alternating cycles that the earth goes through. I'll do this later this evening because it takes a little time to explain.

It's good to be back.

The whole idea of building the aircraft is to demonstrate that I decoded 1) spacecraft 2) propulsion system 3) source of energy that is encoded within those artifacts i.e. logic symbols hidden in plain sight and encoded into archeological artefacts.

To do that you need materials to build the device with all I did was reduce it to a tabletop demonstration model showing the technology to the best of my ability…

HI everyone, back from the Easter Break and just now catching up with whats been going on, I assume Ive not missed much!! Except zoser posting again...

hello everyone. Well gosh, the Ancient Aliens front has gone a bit quiet hasn't it. :unsure2:

Anyway, guess what I dreamed about last night! That's right! I was climbing an ancient Wall in Peru. Did i discover anything about ancient Aliens?

No.

Colonel Rhuairidh? hehe... promoted? I cant even say the second bit

Now why will you be dreaming of walls in Peru? Oh thats right....we have been brainwashed with an OVERKILL of pics and vids from zzzzzzzz :w00t:

Besides the fact that you actually can insert a razor blade between the stones at quite a few seams. Not in every seam but in some. Just saying. Same for Egyptian buildings like the pyramids.

While I dont ever want to go back to bloody walls again, I have to agree, in fact Ive posted a number of pics of the walls where you could have got a rolled up newspaper in the gaps. The following member, Poppet, actually went recently to PP and associated sites, his pics, taken by himself, show a vastly different side of the sites than what Foerester shows, and thus, what zoser shows seeing as he just regurgitates his stuff

see the real place with a tonne of NEW pics, with many showing poor precision, hehe...and no the OP isn't suggesting anything to do with Aliens! (My kind of guy!)

http://www.unexplain...opic=245045&hl=

Edited by seeder

Ancient Astronauts the GOD Theory

Continuing my research into the Dogu enigma I began the construction of a remote controlled model airplane based on the Electrogravitic and energy technology encoded within every ancient artefact I have thus far examined.

The cipher key being an energy based signature comprising Quantum Electro-Dynamics loosely describing the study of energy in motion thereby decoding an opto-acoustically refrigerated superconductor technology hidden in plain sight.

Mistakenly identified by archaeologist as superstitious ritualistic reproductive cycle of a women, Venus, GOD’s etc…

Artifact logic symbols correctly identified as the reproductive cycle of energy.

Gravity On Demand

Gravity on demand? :clap: Ive heard a new thing now on UM. What happens if you dont demand it?

(Oh no not another one)

Ancient Astronauts the GOD Theory

Continuing my research into the Dogu enigma I began the construction of a remote controlled model airplane based on the Electrogravitic and energy technology encoded within every ancient artefact I have thus far examined.

Did the Dogu allegedly have such planes or have I just confused myself trying not to laugh so much?

What artifacts have you actually examined pls? And where? And what training have you to be able to assess any artifacts? Cheers