Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can dogs enter your dreams?

Himawari69

I get a lot of nightmares easily and in many cases my dog shows up out of no where and attacks the killer trying to terrorize me. I don't try to imagine him or anything, I'm too scared to even think of escaping and can't even run properly. One particular nightmare I was outside my house and this man came up to my mom and stabbed her with a giant needle,she fell to the floor and he crouched down to stab her multiple times on the stomach, I was screaming and crying, then he looked at me and slowly came towards me with the giant needle, I was unable to run or scream, just stand there in horror then all of a sudden my dog pops up in midair and runs to him and attacks,giving me a chance to escape. He saves me in almost all my nightmares, in real life my dog is very protective and won't let anyone near me, so can dogs enter your dreams? When I wake up he's sleeping, it makes me wonder.

• Like 2

I think it's more like your subconscious brings your dog into your dream. Your dog is probably busy dreaming about catching some pesky squirrel.

• Like 2

I guess it would be possible that there was some physic connection but more likely you were just dreaming about him. This is one of those things that would be hard to prove either way.

• Like 1

I don't know.

I guess it would be possible that there was some physic connection but more likely you were just dreaming about him. This is one of those things that would be hard to prove either way.

your probably right, sometimes I wish he could talk so I could know