Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
topsecretresearch

Peter Davenport Claims Alien Photos

9 posts in this topic

But he's not going to show them to anybody until some time later.

yes those are real...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If it was true, nobody would hold back. Because it could even potentially save your life to come forward as quickly as possible with the photo's if the conspiracy theories are true.

He will milk this, then try to make money form a news outlet. Or start a rubbish website with grainy horrible photo's so he can get loads of hits on the website.

Edited by Coffey

Yep.....more than likely.

He will milk this, then try to make money form a news outlet. Or start a rubbish website with grainy horrible photo's so he can get loads of hits on the website.

1 person likes this

If it was true, nobody would hold back. Because it could even potentially save your life to come forward as quickly as possible with the photo's if the conspiracy theories are true.

Even better, when interest starts to wane, he will claim that some agents of the government, probably MIB's, will have taken his photos so he can't show anything but will use the conspiracy angle to part more from their money. Keep a look out for his book.

1 person likes this

I have an idea about having a relay lets say if damning evidence surfaces. The evidence would pass from person to person. There would have to be more activism involved in the UFO subject matter for something like that to happen.

There were allegations by a former MUFON member that MUFON had missing cases involving UFO landings with occupants. I do believe there is a cover-up and UFO organizations are somehow invloved.

However, the claim that Davenport is just trying to make money I think is false. He's actually pretty well off. He claimed that he was approached by some very rich people including Robert Bigelow who wanted to purchase NUFORC or the database but Peter Davenport declined the offer. He mentioned this on C2C AM sometime ago.

The flip side of the coin is there have been allegations that Davenport has spook connections. Davenport was a former Russian translater during the Soviet Union days.

Maybe he'll give them to Melba Ketchum?

To quote Hermes Conrad: "I'm from Jamaica, the show-me island, so show me you blowing it out ya fanny."

If you had pictures of an ET the first thing you'd want to do is get it out on the internet. That way no G-men can stop them from getting around.

If this is true I wonder what they look like