Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone good with Photoshop etc

TheLogic

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is good with Photoshop here and would be able to take a request as I need a signature made.

I tried doing it myself but didn't do so good.

Just post on here if you can/will do it.

I will give you the relevant information and yeah :)

You would be helping out a lot.

Thank you :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheLogic

• Sweetpumper

• SpiritWriter

• freetoroam

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you do not post it on here after declaring its a real UFO or ghost!

its not a bigfoot thing is it? :cry:

Edited by freetoroam

I don't have Photoshop anymore but I remember making a signature before. I used thick black sharpie and wrote my name rather largely on white paper and then scanned it in. I turned the layer into black and white (I used a specific tool I can think of now but is next to the inverse and transverse options, its the one that makes everything pure black or pure white but you dont really have to that if you can't figure it out) so that my signature was the only part of the page that had value. Then I created a stamp out of it under the edit drop down menu. I think it is called "create new brush" or something like that. And then it permanently stores your signature in the brushes menu for whenever you need to use it .

As long as the image is simple, basically black and white and on its own layer you can create a brush with it. Which is really cool because then you can later use it with any color and adjust the size to fit whatever project your working on...

I miss my photoshop :(

I don't know if that's the type of signature you're talking about and I can't help you further , but if it is I hope that helps.

Edited by SpiritWriter

I don't have Photoshop anymore but I remember making a signature before. I used thick black sharpie and wrote my name rather largely on white paper and then scanned it in. I turned the layer into black and white (I used a specific tool I can think of now but is next to the inverse and transverse options, its the one that makes everything pure black or pure white but you dont really have to that if you can't figure it out) so that my signature was the only part of the page that had value. Then I created a stamp out of it under the edit drop down menu. I think it is called "create new brush" or something like that. And then it permanently stores your signature in the brushes menu for whenever you need to use it .

As long as the image is simple, basically black and white and on its own layer you can create a brush with it. Which is really cool because then you can later use it with any color and adjust the size to fit whatever project your working on...

I miss my photoshop :(

I don't know if that's the type of signature you're talking about and I can't help you further , but if it is I hope that helps.

GIMP for windows ... http://www.gimp.org/downloads/

just as good when used just as well ...... open source

10 years user :yes:

Edited by third_eye

thank you all for the replies.

cant post the stuff at the moment as im on a 3ds.

its two things... two signatures.

one for this site and another for my minecraft clan website.

the one for this site though i was hoping for my username along with v from v for vendetta with a cool little slogan. something mysterious.

Ok, I was wondering if someone could make me a signature for this site using this slogan.

There are no coincidences.... only the illusion of coincidence.

With TheLogic somewhere on it.

And a picture of V from V for vendetta with the guy fawkes mask on as the background.

Thank you :D