Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Eyed Children/Shadow People

Detective1987

I have not personally encountered these entities, but have become aware of them from listening to an episode of Coast to Coast AM and then doing some online research on the phenomenon. I am from Saskatchewan Canada and am most interested in people who have had encounters in the Province of Saskatchewan but any and all posts from anywhere about these entities are welcome.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• camochick

• Shego

• Truebeliever7

• Scaremonger

I've encountered "shadow people" before when was younger in my hometown. Not scary at all. I was actually like more curious to what I was looking at than I was actually scared, after a whole of looking at it, I went back to what I was doing. After a few minutes I looked for the entity again and it was gone.

I've had shadow people around me for about 12 years now. It all depends on which ones you get. The ones that visit me are quiet and scary...

I've encountered shadows a few times in the very desolate corners of sk. I often go on 2-day trail rides along the river and have had a run in with about 3 of them. I decided to explore an old pumphouse about 10 miles up from beaver creek and there was black, swirling faces in the water. It wasn't very dark out,either. The entire place smelled of rotten sewage even though there was no water going through anymore, and the actual shed was entirely empty and for the most part clean. But the water near the edge of the cabin would sometimes look like black tar then disperse a few seconds later and turn crystal clear again. I checks every corner of that shed for any oil/tar that might have been leaking into the water and came up with nothing.

But I was damn sure I saw faces/hands. Not to mention my horse freaked out, and bolted up and away from the riverbed. He refused to take that route on the way back.

Might go back this summer if it's not too flooded down there. Hopefully all the snowmelt doesn't just sweep it away into the river.

Scaremongers story is probably animals get scared around them or act weird. I feel like i seem the peeking around corners watching me or sometimes i see my cats acting weird and looking at nothing then ill see one. Been a while i saw em a lot more as a kid. They always seem to move right before i can ever get direct eye contact on them.

• 5 months later...

my boyfriend used to see them, but he hasnt since he moved from his last house... they sound creepy from what he has told me about them, and they are aparently not shadow but actual black vector and not at all see through.