Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Obsession.

danbell06

I feel the fact that there is no 100% proof either for the existence or against the existence of BF is why people are still interested in BF.

If there was indisputable proof either way then half the topics in the crypto threads would no longer exist.

I see things that way too. There is still seemingly credible stories out there of sightings and that has to be taken into consideration. But what I found strange is that no one seems to be able to get a clear proof of such a big animals and one would think that if Bigfoots were so few and hard to find, they would come into extinction soon enough.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

I see things that way too. There is still seemingly credible stories out there of sightings and that has to be taken into consideration.

That's what I've always wondered about. There are so many sighting reports. If you look at a map, the sightings cluster in reasonable proximity to wilderness areas. And many of the people express hesitancy about making reports, because of the likelihood of ridicule.

• Like 2

Scowl, I'm sure if we looked around on the internet we'd find quite a few sites dedicated to fairies. :)

They'd probably be listed under a different title then crypto though. Probably sites with sceptics and believers of just about anything you can think of.

That's what I've always wondered about. There are so many sighting reports. If you look at a map, the sightings cluster in reasonable proximity to wilderness areas. And many of the people express hesitancy about making reports, because of the likelihood of ridicule.

I am not sure but probably lots of claims of sighthings could be debunked as black bears, pranksters, hallucinations ect. But it's interesting indeed that many reports are still made. I just hope that someone will finally be able to say here's a clear proof of it's existence! It's about time. I can undertsand that ghosts are hard to get a clear shot from every angles but such a big animal, if they are indeed real should not be so complicated. The fact that most Biologists do not believe in their existences is not so encouraging.

Edited by sam_comm

Scowl, I'm sure if we looked around on the internet we'd find quite a few sites dedicated to fairies. :)

Oh sure, the Internet. I want a cable show! "Searching for Fairies". I'm sure if you went to one of these communities where everyone claims to have seen Bigfoot, at least half the people will also claim to have seen fairies. We can learn about what they eat, where they hide, and where their little cities are. They could make plaster molds of little foot prints that clearly aren't animal prints. They could have night time investigations and every time something rustles through the leaves, the investigators can tell us it couldn't have been a mouse or a rat.

The fairies are out there, people!