Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost items

dayana11412

I recently lost my engagement ring. I am not asking where it is I believe I know how I lost it. I think it fell down the drain and it may be too late to empty the trap(i'll find out tomorrow). In any case what I want to know is, is it possible for an item that you lost to find you?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Surfer

• mayonnaise

• WillowWolf

• dayana11412

it depends. some rings are actually bugs that are sold as rings, and when they get lost they walk away. maybe it would get atached enough to come back to you, i dont know.

• 4 weeks later...

YES! Lost objects can most definately find their way back. I have two stories for this one. The first one happened when i was little. I took my favorite stuffed animal to a Walmart and it got left there. Two years later my older brother found it getting the Christmas decorations outta my attic. The second incedent was this past year. In May i was outside helping my dad with the car and the opal heart on my ring fell out of the setting. This November i was upstairs cleaning my room and i found it on the floor under the edge of my bed.