Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would anyone like a reading?

xXSolemnDemonXx

I've discovered that I'm psychic. Would anyone like a reading? I can read you or connect with people who have passed. If you would like a reading, comment on this topic or private message me, stating your name and a few details about yourself.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Moderator's Edit : In the interests of privacy please do not post personally identifiable information such as your full name, e-mail address, home address or telephone number; similarly please do not request private details of other members if you ar

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freetoroam

• xXSolemnDemonXx

• IDontKnow2013

• Breeza25

My name is Freetoroam and I am female, can I have my reading please?

Can I have one please? I will PM you with my name.

I've discovered that I'm psychic. Would anyone like a reading? I can read you or connect with people who have passed. If you would like a reading, comment on this topic or private message me, stating your name and a few details about yourself.

Hi, would love a reading to

I am female, my name is Sabrina

My name is Freetoroam and I am female, can I have my reading please?

You can have a reading. If you can, private message me please.

Can I have one please? I will PM you with my name.

I will give you a reading.

hi! i would like a reading too:) my name is veronique ,female and birthdate is 20/12/1989

I will private message you.

Please. Mary 10/26/1947

I will private message you.

You can have a reading. If you can, private message me please.

I do not mind it being open to people, I could get a private one but as this is on a forum I would rather do it here, please do not take this the wrong way but feel by asking people to have a reading through a thread and then asking it to be private is a bit cheeky, (nothing personal) also think it would be quite interesting to allow people to see how it is done.

Peace.

My name is Freetoroam and I am female.

Hi, I would love a reading :)

I am Vini (India)

23-08-89

I am expecting a news related to job (my appointment letter actually) but its getting delayed

If you could see and tell something about it that would be very kind :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I`m still waiting for mine.

Hello sceleton-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif is there anybody there?

Yes I would love one, I'm 24, female and my name is Sally. I would love to know what the next 12 months holds for me? Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Id like to see my potential abilities, iv never done it before but if anyones interested in having me read you here openly id like to try it. Instead of me randomly blurting out "I see someone is contemplating having a baby " ;) or " your job revolves around houses or the housing market" or whatever.

I ask that you state a first or middle name as long as its legit and not made up, anything made up will throw me off also I suppose, month and year you were born, and name 1 person close to you. And ask me a question you want an answer or reading to.

I dont claim to be psychic but I do have some very strange insite at times which correlates right down to details in which I myself dont comprehend all that easily.

Not looking to make any money or sell anything, im just testing myself I suppose. If anyones interested just reply ill check back soon.

Thanks

Sheep.

Edited by Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart, perhaps you should start you own topic. This way more people can see it and it wouldn't be messing with xXSolemnDemonXx's.