Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
danielost

the most important job is forgotten

11 posts in this topic

It seems that europeans and those descended from them have forgotten what the most important job on the planet is. Populations of europe are declining.

The most important job is being a mom. The second most important job is being a dad. It is important that we do these jobs in groups of two. It is called being a husband and wife.

1 person likes this

Populations of Japanese are also declining, and soon this will apply to all of East Asia, including China.

Don't worry though if you are worried about Caucasian populations. Muslim caucasian popultations are still growing rapidly, in Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, the former USSR states of central Asia and a number of others. Therefore racially the "whites" are doing fine, although the religion may change.

Populations of Japanese are also declining, and soon this will apply to all of East Asia, including China.

Don't worry though if you are worried about Caucasian populations. Muslim caucasian popultations are still growing rapidly, in Iran, Egypt, Turkey, Pakistan, the former USSR states of central Asia and a number of others. Therefore racially the "whites" are doing fine, although the religion may change.

China is trying to reduce its population. So it might not count. But, it seems the more educated the fewer children.

1 person likes this

I think people decide not to have as many children when they are no longer dependent on their children's labor on the farm. Children are an expensive burden in urban areas, so fewer children tends to go with urbanization.

I've heard it said that it goes with state pension schemes and other eldercare guarantees; the population of Vietnam will soon start to drop, and I assure you there are no such programs here.

It also, as you said, goes with education, although there is not as clear a relationship.

Finally, it goes with liberation of women.

I live out in the country, and I have one kid. And that is ENOUGH for me! :yes:

Take for instance Werewolf Man on Hotel Transylvania:

If I had that many kids, I would SHOOT MYSELF!

1 person likes this

Children are a blessing, but not to everyone.

2 people like this

Children are a blessing, but not to everyone.

You are totally right!

Children are not for everyone, and i'm fine if someone don't wanna have kids they would be bad parents anyway.

Don't forget the janitors. Your city would quickly become pretty rank if no one cleaned our public toilets.

If the city becomes rank enough janitorial salaries will rise and rise and rise. They will come.

If the city becomes rank enough janitorial salaries will rise and rise and rise. They will come.

Then Janitors of the world - Unite! Strike for better salaries....

Hey, at the least it'd be interesting :P

1 person likes this

Its a simple by-product of advances in society.

It goes like this.

1. Better healthcare means we live longer.

2. Women now want to go and work.

3. Higher chances of babies surviving.

4. More money-driven/higher cost of living means more time and effort is needed to set up a family home.

5. We have condoms.

Result is instead of women getting pregnant at the drop of a hat from the age of 14 onwards, relationships tend to form later or when they form do not focus on having children until the late 20's-early 30's.

So instead of getting married and having kids aged 18-24 we are having kids aged 28-34, often later.

Also raising children is so expensive, most people simply take the view that they would rather live a comfortable, free life with no drain on thier resources in terms of children.