Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wild squirrels pose for charming pictures

Still Waters

A group of wild squirrels have been snapped posing with miniature props for a hilarious set of adorable photographs.

Nancy Rose, 58, was inspired to take the quirky images when she spotted a squirrel sitting on top of a pumpkin she had left in her garden.

She began building her own 'props' for the creatures to interact with, and left miniature items outside surrounded by nuts on her garden decking to entice them closer.

http://www.dailymail...ture-props.html

• Like 3

those are some good photos. I have to wonder how she got the creature to hold paint pallet and brush

• Like 1

Freaking love squirrels. These are so awesome. <3

Cute :tu:

Very well done I like the camp fire photo. :clap:

• Like 1

I can't believe I was laughing at these ....... the washing machine one in particular :lol: !

@ mysticwerewolf: I think the paint pallette was invisibly supported in some way. He's eating a nut on the pallette but it just looks as if he's holding it.

The miniature objects are lovely.

those are some good photos. I have to wonder how she got the creature to hold paint pallet and brush

Stapler..... Only joking. She must have Photoshopped the easel out?

I need to teach my Degu's to do this kind of thing.

'stapler' ! :w00t:

Been trying to get my husband to learn how to use the washing machine for years......problem solved, I will get myself a squirrel.

Nice pics.

• Like 2

I love squirrels they keep the pears and walnuts picked up out of the yard. Saves me a lot of work. Cute pictures.

I am not a Squirrel lover,I hate the little furry rats,I will not hessatate to pop one right between the eyes,BUT They are not little red squirrels and if the squirrels were like those I'd probably have a diffrent view of them, Too bad the little fellas here are distructive and will tear your house up and cause $100,000 worth of damage really fast,sometimes you just have to exterminate them,sad but true,But I would love to have those little guys around here,Maybe they could teach the other squirrels around here some manners,The pictures are great and I hope she will take more of them to post

Been trying to get my husband to learn how to use the washing machine for years......problem solved, I will get myself a squirrel.

Nice pics.

You still believe it when he says he doesn't know how it works?

I also 'do not understand' how to do things I don't like to do, lol.

• Like 2