Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
xXSolemnDemonXx

Paranormal activity and nightmares?

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For a little while, paranormal activity has been happening. It started happening to me, then spread to my friends. I started feeling like I was being watched. Things moved. At my old house, my sister's books used to fly off of her bookshelves. I started Skyping with my friends, and while I was Skyping them, I either saw a figure standing next to them or they would see things. I Skyped with my friend and we both heard banging on her door. There were footsteps. I mentioned the paranormal activity that had been happening. Her internet went out. A few days ago, I had a dream about a man who's head turned into a rabbit head and the vision zoomed into his arm, where he had a tattoo of Satan's head. Last night, my phone started texting by itself. It clicked on people. It forwarded messages and when I tried to exit it out, it pressed "Cancel". I called my friend and told her about it, and she said that she looked at her computer and there was a message that said I signed into Oovoo. I was nowhere near my computer. She video called me and I apparently hung up. I took a nap today because I was feeling tired out of nowhere, and I had a dream about people with black eyes and razor sharp teeth. I woke up from the dream tonight, shaking and close to tears. My throat hurts. It's as if I were screaming in my sleep but I somehow didn't wake up. My throat hurts. It's as if I were screaming in my sleep but I somehow didn't wake up. Is it possible that demons are trying to communicate with me? If so, what are they trying to say?

Edited by xXSolemnDemonXx

Hire a psychic! good luck

A few minutes ago I was standing on my balcony thinking I wish it would rain, it's getting so hot. Now it is raining.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say that when you saw figures standing next to your friend on Skype, you didn't think to take a screenshot to share here.