Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mooncresentgirl

Astral Fighters

3 posts in this topic

If you think you can help fight some negative entities in the astral respond back.

what do you mean?

Posted (edited)

If you think you can help fight some negative entities in the astral respond back.

While others can help you learn how to do this (fight or control hostile entities) it is extremely rare to be able to share a common astrla projection and thus support one person "physically" In 60 years I have only experienced a couple of verifiable shared "dreams ".

I have created fantasy dreamscapes where I was one of a number of dream warriors, but this was a conscious, deliberate, fantasy scenario.

As a teenager I experimented with a number of different role playing realms in dreamscapes. One was a dream warrior scenario. I think I used it for about a year or so, but there were so many things i was keen to develop in my dreamscapes that I moved on. I remember we went into other people's dreams to fight things which threatened them, and also taught people(in my dreams) how to fight their own monsters.

Another skill I still use a lot in dreams, because it is so much fun, is teaching other people how to fly their bodies or minds. It starts with beginners courses in take off and landing, and works up to advanced courses in night flying and navigation. Again this is pure and deliberate fantasy within my dreams, but a hell of a lot of fun, especially watching people come in to a bouncing landing as they learn to touch down gently.

I also take people for joy rides where they can fly just by touching my finger or hand, as we fly along in tandem. But as far as I know, this occurs only in my dreams, although maybe, somewhere, there are people having dreams where a kind stranger teaches them how to fly.

Edited by Mr Walker