Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nigel Farage is most popular party leader

TheLastLazyGun

A new poll has shown that Nigel Farage is the most popular party leader in Britain as well as the ONLY one to have a positive net satisfaction rating.

http://www.londonlovesbusiness.com/business-news/politics/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-most-popular-party-leader-says-poll/5009.article

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OverSword

• Ashotep

• TheLastLazyGun

• Oscar77

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's a hoot, and truthfully reminds me a little of Rush Limbaugh. I don't mean that in a negative way, I mean he seems to be a bit of a showman. But I believe a great man once said nothing like overkill to prove your point.

He seems like a good bloke for a politician :cry: I'm a firm believer that the first thing that makes a politician untrustworthy is wanting to work in politic.

I'm thinking UKIP is the way to go next election but unfortunately the sheeple will still vote for the main 2 the media tells them to.

Unfortunately people don't always vote for the person that might be the best one for them. Here in the US I wish more third party candidates, at least the top contender, were allowed to debate the democrat and republican candidate after the primaries.