Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Live bomb found in a squid

Still Waters

A fishmonger in the south of China was gutting a squid for a customer when his knife hit an eight-inch live bomb.

The squid, which was itself more than three feet-long, was caught in the shallow waters off Guangdong province, China, and taken to the fish market in Jiaoling county.

http://www.telegraph...d-in-squid.html

• Like 1

Instant Calamari.

• Like 3

Hmmm, last week we had an escaped armed dolphin and this week a rogue explosive squid. Let's hear it from the conspiracy theorists.

• Like 2

Maybe they are planning war on us and this squid was a suicide bomber.

• Like 1

My guess is that between the fishing boat and the market some sick freak put the bomb in it with the intention of hurting or killing someone. Hope the police do a thorough investigation before this nut actually gets it right.

As a famous Mon Calamari once said...

ITS A TRAP!

(stand up scratching ass before moveing on to next subject) ...at lest no person was blowed up accept for the chinamen with bad gas

just out of wondering where was the bob barker at any where near by

My guess is that between the fishing boat and the market some sick freak put the bomb in it with the intention of hurting or killing someone. Hope the police do a thorough investigation before this nut actually gets it right.

Well, that's certainly possible, as I'm sure squid are capable of expelling something they can't digest. Who knows.

That fisherman could have got more bang for his buck.

damn that sucks.wow people i am not sure about the rest of humanity but this says to me stop eating sea food and live animals!!!i mean have you people looked and saw pictures on how meat and sea food looks inside your body?it looks nasty and the smell wow don't even want to smell that at all.now you people see what they mean by don't throw garbage and etc into the water and oceans and etc.especially bombs

Talk about explosive flavor... But seriously, that wasn't very nice of whomever did that.

We've heard that the CIA has armed dolphins....

Under the headline "Squid Eats Bomb", the Guangzhou Daily reminded its readers to take care, should they find explosives in other comestibles, to always call the police

Damn it, i was planning on stockpilling the explosives i found in food...

Your taxes fund a bunch of idiots to $%^& it up for all of us and make everything worse... go team HUMAN.... may the combined might of our own stupidity take us ever closer to an inhabitable world.

Edited by Silver Surfer

Well at least this story has tangible evidence, a bomb! Can you imagine seeing a bomb as you cut open a squid. Man I would p*** my pants! :)

• 5 months later...

I guess that squid was-

*puts on sunglasses*

-Da bomb.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!