Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Government has right to infringe your freedom

Drayno

Bloomberg is a blooming idiot. :angry:

Sometimes I wish NYC would just break off from the rest of the state.

I'm glad I live upstate, but I still have to deal with Cuomo's cockamamie antics though.

• Like 3

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

Edited by Sweetpumper

That just proves that the Government is not there for the people but they think the people are there for them. This whole world is seriously messed up. Is there one government in the world who actually is a proper government who are purely there as a service to the people?! (the way it's supposed to be)

We should all overthrow our governments. It's taking the **** now.

• Like 4

That just proves that the Government is not there for the people but they think the people are there for them. This whole world is seriously messed up. Is there one government in the world who actually is a proper government who are purely there as a service to the people?! (the way it's supposed to be)

Agreed things are messed up, but if all governments were overthrown who would everyone cry to when they realize how much those governments actually do to keep society intact?

Edited by Jeffertonturner
  • Like 1

Does he mean like the Nazi's did? He must think what they did was right since he is mocking them.

• Like 1

As much as I agree with you, it will never happen. The government has generationlly cultured too many for too long to become too dependent on said government.

• Like 4

My god is this guy serious, lock up formula forcing mothers to breast feed, WOW not to mention the soda thing....It just seems trivial

• Like 2

As much as I agree with you, it will never happen. The government has generationlly cultured too many for too long to become too dependent on said government.

and plus they have the bombs.

• Like 3

lock up formula forcing mothers to breast feed

Well mothers should be breast feeding and only using formula when they physically cannot breast feed, but thats a whole 'nother argument. Still, the man is a joke.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

Easy there Loki!

Ah, but if they kill us who is going to pay taxes?

I would imagine Mr. Bloomberg's incumbancy of the office of Mayor will be coming to its end at the next election. (Mind you, there's no accounting for voters - anywhere in the world!)

and drones...

• Like 1

Agreed things are messed up, but if all governments were overthrown who would everyone cry to when they realize how much those governments actually do to keep society intact?

A new government... I know what you are thinking, but I mean one that is built on the foundations of being a service for the people. Where anyone can run for the lead role. Where money is not allowed to control decisions etc. The Government would also have full control of the central banking system if we used money again. Laws would be based on morals, the government would only make decisions based on votes. They could not just put a new law in or change tax etc. Their job would be payed the same as any other, no benefits where they can charge through tax to have houses or Kit Kats. Media would have to be unbiased and disconnected form the government and elitists who use money to control it.

It will never happen though, I lost faith in humanity as a whole a long time ago. Only a few are not blind and see how the world is and know it shouldn't be this way.

Yeah true, it's really sad though. As a society we have given them this power and situation.

Who makes them though? Ad who actually sets them up? Fires them? etc...

• Like 3

A new government... I know what you are thinking, but I mean one that is built on the foundations of being a service for the people. Where anyone can run for the lead role. Where money is not allowed to control decisions etc. The Government would also have full control of the central banking system if we used money again. Laws would be based on morals, the government would only make decisions based on votes. They could not just put a new law in or change tax etc. Their job would be payed the same as any other, no benefits where they can charge through tax to have houses or Kit Kats. Media would have to be unbiased and disconnected form the government and elitists who use money to control it.

It will never happen though, I lost faith in humanity as a whole a long time ago. Only a few are not blind and see how the world is and know it shouldn't be this way.

Yeah true, it's really sad though. As a society we have given them this power and situation.

Who makes them though? Ad who actually sets them up? Fires them? etc...

well im sure they have enough to keep people in check and why cant they fire them?

The best way to go about it is to remove these morons from office and force a little accountability.

They look at us as serfs, not constituents. The role of power has completely reversed.

Of course, in some instances, such as a foreign invasion, government needs to consolidate power to thwart any advances from a foreign military power. They need to use all assets they have to ensure there still a United States standing. But, as for the current governments across the country, they seem to be apart of a grander agenda and are using their power more and more to interfere with our personal lives on completely arbitrary levels.

But to outright say, "No, you don't know any thing, submit to the government" equates to "We own you; you think otherwise and you're our enemy"...

• Like 4

Dude, really? He should be taken out of office before the next election.

• Like 2

I'm not surpised. We are being coralled into one way of living everyday. It's terrifying. And it isn't all from the government, although how much easier to rule when everyone is expected to act, live, be, the same. Where variation is wrong, financially penalized, difficult to do, outlawed.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

well im sure they have enough to keep people in check and why cant they fire them?

Missiles and bombs need to be set up, activated and then it all depends on the system they have have to be fired by. Like a pilot, now will that pilot drop those bombs on civilians? The military is supposed to be there to protect civilians NOT the government.

We are a people and its government not a government and its people.

Well it's the way it should be, but if you think it is that way then you need to see the reality.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Missiles and bombs need to be set up, activated and then it all depends on the system they have have to be fired by. Like a pilot, now will that pilot drop those bombs on civilians? The military is supposed to be there to protect civilians NOT the government.

Well it's the way it should be, but if you think it is that way then you need to see the reality.

i dont trust they wouldnt.

I know. Just saying.

• Like 1

I know. Just saying.

Oh sorry, thought you meant it was that way..

i dont trust they wouldnt.

Well there was a n article posted on here about Obama and the government getting rid of soldiers who wouldn't fire upon civilians if ordered to. So I see why you would think that. I would just hope none of them really would.