Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Texas woman sets snake on fire and

Q-C

Not much to say but WOW!!!Really?!

• Like 3

I usually just SHOOT them. The only good snake is a dead snake.

• Like 2

If they are poisonous i kill them,if not i just relocate them.They serve a purpose

• Like 4

If its not poisonous get a broom and run it out of your house. I have done that before, he didn't want to go but he finally did.

• Like 2

If its not poisonous get a broom and run it out of your house. I have done that before, he didn't want to go but he finally did.

Yeah sometimes they do not like to leave,found a chicken snake a few years back inside a shed was just turning spring time so i must have startled him.I started to pick him up he bit me about 6 times,i thought about killing the b*****d :lol: but i didnt was my fault for suprising him haha

• Like 3

She must be one of those types that are horrified by snakes, but really? How about getting out the good ole 22 or throwing random objects at it until it dies?

• Like 4

Only in Texas. Here hold my beer while I toss a match and a gas soaked snake. LOL

• Like 4

GOOD!!

Surely pretty much every area of the states now has people that will relocate snakes for you?

We only have 1 venomous snake in England but a couple of phone calls will get someone round to move one for you.

• Like 2

Yeah sometimes they do not like to leave,found a chicken snake a few years back inside a shed was just turning spring time so i must have startled him.I started to pick him up he bit me about 6 times,i thought about killing the b*****d :lol: but i didnt was my fault for suprising him haha

I have an almost unnatural fear of snakes in the wild (as well as possible crack heads :w00t: ) but if they are in a controlled environment I find them fascinating (the snakes). Alas, if your chicken snake had been in my house he'd have been finished. :gun:
  • Like 3

Well there goes that theory.

kill-it-with-fire-demotivational-poster-1235695993.jpg

• Like 3

I guess you can say the snake got the last laugh.

• Like 3

When the firemen got there the boy had his lighter in one hand and the Meth pipe in the other. :-P

• Like 1

She should be charged with "unintentional arson" or "arson by stupidity"!

Edited by Hobbit Feet
  • Like 4

Where I live in Texas, we see LOTS of copperheads, coral snakes, and water mocassins. (Shudder)

I was actually bit by a copperhead when I was little. I was lucky. I was able to yank my hand back before it injected too much venom in me. I guess I just have a phobia of snakes. Now, chicken and grass snakes, I leave alone. But, those poisonous snakes.... :gun:

• Like 1

pay back is a bich

Yeah...but some things are just gut reactions...
  • Like 1

Only in Texas. Here hold my beer while I toss a match and a gas soaked snake. LOL

Nah... we'd do it in Alabama too... :w00t:
  • Like 3

A bit extreme... I have 5 corn snakes, there cute.

• Like 2

I have an almost unnatural fear of snakes in the wild (as well as possible crack heads :w00t: ) but if they are in a controlled environment I find them fascinating (the snakes). Alas, if your chicken snake had been in my house he'd have been finished. :gun:

Some people just have a phobia of them,not unnatural since poisinous ones have probably killed man for time unknown.They really do not bother me and they cut down on varmints so i believe in live and let live.Plus i grew up around swamps,even had gators in my back yard when i was a child haha.

Funny isnt it,even when crackheads are in controlled enviroments (prison) they are not even remotely as fascinating as snakes :lol:

• Like 3

Some people just have a phobia of them,not unnatural since poisinous ones have probably killed man for time unknown.They really do not bother me and they cut down on varmints so i believe in live and let live.Plus i grew up around swamps,even had gators in my back yard when i was a child haha.

Funny isnt it,even when crackheads are in controlled enviroments (prison) they are not even remotely as fascinating as snakes :lol:

Yeah, the reaction to snakes for me is kind of "visceral", I just get the willies... I know most of them are harmless, even beneficial, but I can't help it. I do try to just stay out of their way though :)
  • Like 2

damn that sucks you burn down your house and then your next door neighbor that double sucks.i mean why not get like a big hard bod or cage big enough to fit in and get a ver long but strong stick or something you know.i know animals get into houses and etc but fire never a good idea.i like snakes my chinese year is the snake