Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery 'primate' spotted in a UK park

Still Waters

you call this a story? it's a blurred picture. fake

If its not a fake what is it a picture of?

It's a positioned stuffed animal monkey or gorilla or some such.

Next time they need to reposition it and take more pix. :tu:

The limbs appear to be all long. Doesn't look like a monkey on an elevated, all-fours position to me.

I have seen a couple of mystery primates in UK cities. I think the locals call them "Chavs".

Maybe there's black dogs and five toed chimpanzee-like cryptids too judging from these tracks just discovered in the USA are to be believed (skip to time=5.15)

[media=]

[/media]

Those look bear prints to me. There are a lot of bear in Big Cypress.

it does look like a monkey though.it could be unknown animal as well.anyway anything is possible though.but why do the pictures quality always look not so good and blurry well not always but most of the time?sounds like a monkey by the description though.

It's clearly a horsecameldogmanfishowlmanrax.

Either that or a giant upside-down underwater swimming owl that flies with its head inverted 180 degrees...

Both options are obviously true and are totally scientific and stuff.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

Nice photo of what could literally be anything from a staffordshire bull terrier to a park bench!

That straddle-legged stance really does look more like a table, bench, or sewing box than an animal: critters put their feet under their center of gravity.

Maybe there's black dogs and five toed chimpanzee-like cryptids too judging from these tracks just discovered in the USA are to be believed (skip to time=5.15)

Can't all this just be explained with a hyrax?

Its my favourite species= Oneblurryphoto. Bull as usual.

hey any one wanta use my cammra it doesnt take blurred or fuzzy pics and it easly downloads on the computer plus with a 2gh reader card any one?

Another case of someone taking a wide picture outside, seeing something odd in it later, zooming in on it 500%, then making an amazing tale about the strange splotch in the photo.

Is it just me, or would other people have failed to guess that the object in this photo was supposed to be a chimpanzee, or even alive, if we hadn't been told in advance? Its legs are oddly stiff, they're all at exactly the same angle, and I can't tell whether or not it has a head. I don't think that's any kind of ape. I think that's most likely a barbecue.

Hey, if you want to see a really, really good photo - well, a much better one than this - of a strange animal loose in the UK, remember the Essex Lion from a few months ago? The one the police sent up helicopters to look for and everything? Here's the kind of stunningly convincing evidence it takes to get British coppers seriously interested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2195116/Meet-owner-Essex-lion-Former-fitness-instructors-cat-sparked-Britains-biggest-safari-hunt.html?ITO=1490

The fact that they are not currently looking for an escaped ape with helicopters speaks volumes...

Is it just me, or would other people have failed to guess that the object in this photo was supposed to be a chimpanzee, or even alive, if we hadn't been told in advance? Its legs are oddly stiff, they're all at exactly the same angle, and I can't tell whether or not it has a head. I don't think that's any kind of ape. I think that's most likely a barbecue.

Hey, if you want to see a really, really good photo - well, a much better one than this - of a strange animal loose in the UK, remember the Essex Lion from a few months ago? The one the police sent up helicopters to look for and everything? Here's the kind of stunningly convincing evidence it takes to get British coppers seriously interested:

http://www.dailymail...t.html?ITO=1490

The fact that they are not currently looking for an escaped ape with helicopters speaks volumes...

Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my!

I love really large lion-like long hair housecats. We've had a couple. The one in the photo looks just like my mom's late cat.

That picture is most likely a barbeque. They often have three splayed identical length legs and no heads.

As with all of these stories, regardless of the picture, it's a case of whether you believe the story or not.

So, the young lady in question saw the "monkey" climb a tree. Surely the tree's aren't that big that you wouldn't see it sitting in the tree....right?

We need some good old fashioned UM detective work here....anyone know what park this is in Dorset?