Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Scudbuster

1973 Ohio UFO - Helicopter Incident

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

OK, this YouTube clip doesn't contain the Holy Grail concrete "hold it in your hand" evidence that we all seek, but nevertheless the testimony seemed quite interesting to me.

I also don't know if this incident has been discussed before in this forum, so apologies in advance if it has been.

Anyway, this old video does have some compelling testimony from Lt. Col Lawrence Coyne about what he and his crew experienced over Mansfield , Ohio back in 1973:

Edited by Scudbuster
1 person likes this

Eye-witness testimony are what they are,... interesting stories. Nothing more nothing less. Believe them or not.

This is one of those things that I don't think everyone can be lying. Been too many incidents. The US had a plan for alien invasion.

1 person likes this

This was not just any eyewitness testimony. Coyne was an experienced military pilot. One does not rise to the rank of Colonel by being unreliable. The facts of the case were gone over thoroughly by the military, including the large, obviously structured, technological object, the inexplicable rise in altitude, when the chopper controls were set to make it descend, the simultaneous failure of both the VHF and UHF radios, and independent, confirming witnesses on the ground.

[media=]

[/media]

an unidentified red object doesn't become an identified spacecraft simply because a pilot says so, haines has complied many such uap cases over the years, check nicap... but what i found funny about the ^^ clip is how we were introduced to the 'space scientist' :mellow: he did mention about 'surface textures' and i wonder which cases are those.. :unsure:

This was not just any eyewitness testimony. Coyne was an experienced military pilot. One does not rise to the rank of Colonel by being unreliable. The facts of the case were gone over thoroughly by the military, including the large, obviously structured, technological object, the inexplicable rise in altitude, when the chopper controls were set to make it descend, the simultaneous failure of both the VHF and UHF radios, and independent, confirming witnesses on the ground.

I remember I saw another video clip on this incident - the entire flight crew was interviewed, they were spot on story wise and dead serious about what they had just gone through. If I can find it again I will post it.