Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamacare Microchip

SpiritWriter

Sounds like one of the lies that are used to pointlessly scare people, like the whole death panel crap. Maybe if people focused on the actual issues with the Obamacare policies instead of inventing fiction then those policies might actually be improved. Pointless waste of effort.

They say that death panels are crap, but the fact is in England they do have death pathways which are panels that decide weather they dose people up on drugs and then withold food and water until they're in a better place. Do they also have those in Canada?

If you doubt it just have a look. http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=death+pathw&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADRA_enUS493US493&q=death+pathway+england&gs_l=hp..2.0l5j41.0.0.0.7327...........0.LQ-acP1P18Q

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Im sorry to point out but this was a "death panel" gone live and is 10+ years old.

http://en.wikipedia....i_playing_cards

IMO theyve scrapped mandatory RFID chipping for adults for the time being they found they can get just as near as close to the same thing using less "obvious" tech. The Agenda would say to get those chippd that were willing and vulnerable first. RFID for healthcare, children like folks have mentioned. The precedent for it is still in the Obama healthcare Bill.

Adults there gonna get us through CTTV, Drones in the skies, facial recognition, Bar Codes etc.

Once the vulnerable are chipped then well see what happens. Its not like they can turn around and say oneday ok everyone go stand in line for your chip. It has to be accomplished incrementally. The day you hear this is attached financially you know were doomed.

The people that come up these ideas like RFID chips for all things deemed important are very sure of themselves ultimately being successful.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 3

Would it be in your interest to destroy the only information on you money. Assuming you let them stick it your right hand or forehead.

Yes and I do know what the possible outcomes would be as a result of that action, including taking my chances with Mr. Death after that. Although my chances of survival would probably be slim, it's preferable then a life of slavery under a government chip.

Hope that helps to answer all your questions, Daniel. :D

• Like 2

Sounds like one of the lies that are used to pointlessly scare people, like the whole death panel crap. Maybe if people focused on the actual issues with the Obamacare policies instead of inventing fiction then those policies might actually be improved. Pointless waste of effort.

Except that the death panel exists, or don't you anything other than msnbc. By the way they are working on making you eat bracholey, at least in new york. Bloomberg wants to protect you from youself.

• Like 1

"Death panels" are nothing more than paranoid crap. Now determining the chances of a patient's survival rate and what treatment options are open to them is a part of the medical process. For some their time is up and there's no hope of them surviving, so it is resonable for doctors to suggest that nothing more can be done. The death panels that were brought up by the GOP had nothing to do with being reasonable. It was to make people believe that random government workers would randomly kill them because Obama is a baby eating monster. It was all fear and little fact.

Likewise the idea that part of healthcare reforms will require people to be forced to get microchips for some vague and evil government purpose is all fear. This is just the latest chapter in the whole microchip conspiracy, much like a few years ago when people freaked out because they though there were microchips in swine flu vaccines. Now there may be some microchips involved somehow like in health cards or something similar. Something that will help improve the quality of medical care given and make things more effective.

"Death panels" are nothing more than paranoid crap. Now determining the chances of a patient's survival rate and what treatment options are open to them is a part of the medical process. For some their time is up and there's no hope of them surviving, so it is resonable for doctors to suggest that nothing more can be done. The death panels that were brought up by the GOP had nothing to do with being reasonable. It was to make people believe that random government workers would randomly kill them because Obama is a baby eating monster. It was all fear and little fact.

Likewise the idea that part of healthcare reforms will require people to be forced to get microchips for some vague and evil government purpose is all fear. This is just the latest chapter in the whole microchip conspiracy, much like a few years ago when people freaked out because they though there were microchips in swine flu vaccines. Now there may be some microchips involved somehow like in health cards or something similar. Something that will help improve the quality of medical care given and make things more effective.

You left one crucial part out corp. You said

"Now determining the chances of a patient's survival rate and what treatment options are open to them is a part of the medical process. For some their time is up and there's no hope of them surviving, so it is resonable for doctors to suggest that nothing more can be done."

The element that you are leaving out, and that and that those republican scare mongers were refering to, and rightly so, is that it will actually be a formula based more on monetary concerns than if the patient is saveable. I think the concern is it may go something like this. 63 year old needs most of large intestine removed, he retires and will be living on social security in two years and in that time will only make 1/10th of what this surgery costs - death pathway. 24 year old needs same surgery could be expected to recover and work to age 65 - no death pathway. If you really don't believe this is a legitimate concern or good question to be asking then I just don't know what say.

• Like 4

So my friend told me one of the Obamacare statutes is that we are all to get microchips implanted into our hands that hold our medical records as well as our bank / financial information. If this is true.... im moving to Canada. I cant believe it would be true but there are A LOT of links about it on the internet to weave through....

Of course it's not true.

"Now determining the chances of a patient's survival rate and what treatment options are open to them is a part of the medical process. For some their time is up and there's no hope of them surviving, so it is resonable for doctors to suggest that nothing more can be done."

The element that you are leaving out, and that and that those republican scare mongers were refering to, and rightly so, is that it will actually be a formula based more on monetary concerns than if the patient is saveable. I think the concern is it may go something like this. 63 year old needs most of large intestine removed, he retires and will be living on social security in two years and in that time will only make 1/10th of what this surgery costs - death pathway. 24 year old needs same surgery could be expected to recover and work to age 65 - no death pathway. If you really don't believe this is a legitimate concern or good question to be asking then I just don't know what say.

Itsf

Its worse than that. At some point they will give people points. Those who have more points will get the treatment. Kind like on star trek voyager.

• Like 1

Its worse than that. At some point they will give people points. Those who have more points will get the treatment. Kind like on star trek voyager.

LOL! That's the example I always think of!
  • Like 1

Just who is making up the lies to scare us ?

The government just does what it does,and it scares us. Just who benefits by the public being aware that our government is corrupt and has an agenda that has nothing to do with keeping us all safe ,fed ,happy prosperous and well.

Really ,WHO is benefiting by scaring the bejesus out of us .

Tell me please ,as I read ,watch the news ,and make my own descisions about all of it . No one scares me into believing anything.

If that were true ,I'd have listened to the swine flu bull****,and gone and gotten vaccinated .

• Like 1

LOL! That's the example I always think of!

I think they already have it in place ,its just unspoken . May I add,if you have no insurance ,your points stay at 0.

Was that really necessary? Being rude isn't a very proactive way to communicate.

What do you expect from him?

• Like 2

If this ever does become true in the future, then I will refuse to accept a chip. I don't care what the government says when it comes to them trying to persuade the people that they have our best interest in mind. I rather suffer the consequences when that time comes.

• Like 3

Surely if chips ever become mandatory an anti-chip industry will be created that specializes in removing them. Sort of a piercing parlor in reverse. Fake chips could even be substituted, just like people use fake urine for drug tests. Technology is never one-sided. For every radar gun there is a radar detector. If there is a nefarious purpose for implanting chips then it will either be done surreptitiously or in such a way as to make people actually want it. If it is forced then it will be resisted.

• Like 3

What do you expect from him?

Something not quite so offensive I guess. It just gets old, you know? Pointless to complain - hell, I've been my share of snarky here too, but, dang.....
  • Like 1

In order for that to be a legitimate concern you would first need to accept that all doctors are monsters who would gladly let people die if they can't make a bunch of money. Because it's the doctors who decide to treatment plans, not random government officials, and I'd like to think that most doctors aren't murderers. Having the government getting directly involved in every single medical case just isn't practical and doesn't happen. Government provides funding and sets basic policy. The only times I've heard of any type of government influence getting involved in medical cases is issues such as right to die matters. They're not going to tell doctors to treat some people and off others.

As a personal example my grandfather is 83 with several health problems and last year they discovered he had a rare form of liver cancer. Now if the fear behind these death panels were true then what should have happened is for the doctors to tell my grandfather there was nothing they could do and let him die. Instead he received treatment and is recovering nicely.

Really Obama should have just scrapped this half hearted reform and gone with full national health care.

• Like 1

The real purpose behind obama care is to force us onto universal health care. He knew that if he tried to get universal health are through congress it ould fail. The clintons tried that when they were in office.

Let's look t the real facts. Obama care forces everyone in to insurance. What would happen to the price of popcorn at the theater if everyone had to buy it, that's right the price would go up. And if the whole town hd to buy popcorn at the theater the price would jump up.

• Like 1

The only part I agree on is everyone deserves healthcare. How they get it. Dont care so much. As long as its equitable.

Oh did I hear correctly Congress gets to keep there cushey current plan while the rest of us suffer under Obamacare ? Nothing like being a have not. Hey Corp go ahead and push that bus off the cliff now cause its goin over anyways. :tu:

• Like 1

Surely if chips ever become mandatory an anti-chip industry will be created that specializes in removing them. Sort of a piercing parlor in reverse. Fake chips could even be substituted, just like people use fake urine for drug tests. Technology is never one-sided. For every radar gun there is a radar detector. If there is a nefarious purpose for implanting chips then it will either be done surreptitiously or in such a way as to make people actually want it. If it is forced then it will be resisted.

Man this is a really excellent post and a really excellent point.

I have pretty much been silent on this forum because I feel like I can't add much except to say I hope and pray I have the faith and courage to say no if it ever is forced. I do think it will take faith and courage to resist because one's life could be on the line as has been mentioned.

• Like 4

Gunmug they have no intention of RFID chipping adults. They will let us die off first.

If it happens it will be the vulnerable in society. Once it becomes an "accepted" or "necessary" evil then kids as they grow up or as has been speculated at birth will get the "mark of the beast".

People will stop using hospitals etc to have babies if this true but they will grab another portion of the population that way and if they ever tie it to the monetary system if you dont have it you will only be able to buy from the black market.

This is considered the worst case scenario or worst application of this technology.

My question is why start with America. We are the hardest to control ? Did they learn with the guns that better to start here and do the hard work first instead of leave it for last ? My only concern is if RFID starts to gain a foothold they will become like red light cameras. Out of control as powerful people learn how they can be used to get what they want from the population with little or no work.

Its all about tying it to money. Thats where the real fear factor is. Not even gonna mention GPS. But just imagine if you scan your chip everytime you purchase something or use a subway/rail/bus/ the list goes on. They can pull up the data anytime and see just what exactly what you did for the whole day and what time etc. Its really a frightening possible future were facing.

Its a future thats already live in the UK using other forms of tech. There currently working on the technology that ties a persons daily movements to all there "hits" ie facial recognition tech/and the UK subway pass system are both tied to this and police have access to the info there. Many will argue yeah but if im not doing anything wrong I have nothing to worry about. Which is true for the most part. But how long are they gonna "track" an individual or "group" until they decide if there doing something wrong or not ? Does this matter to the average person ? What if you are an activist or protester. Does that make you immune. Hell no. Who is deciding what is wrong and right in the future ? The folks making the choices today act like they arent even human in there choices of how to treat humanity. My dogs get less monitoring then the average UK citizen.

• Like 5

Gunmug they have no intention of RFID chipping adults. They will let us die off first.

If it happens it will be the vulnerable in society. Once it becomes an "accepted" or "necessary" evil then kids as they grow up or as has been speculated at birth will get the "mark of the beast".

People will stop using hospitals etc to have babies if this true but they will grab another portion of the population that way and if they ever tie it to the monetary system if you dont have it you will only be able to buy from the black market.

This is considered the worst case scenario or worst application of this technology.

My question is why start with America. We are the hardest to control ? Did they learn with the guns that better to start here and do the hard work first instead of leave it for last ? My only concern is if RFID starts to gain a foothold they will become like red light cameras. Out of control as powerful people learn how they can be used to get what they want from the population with little or no work.

Its all about tying it to money. Thats where the real fear factor is. Not even gonna mention GPS. But just imagine if you scan your chip everytime you purchase something or use a subway/rail/bus/ the list goes on. They can pull up the data anytime and see just what exactly what you did for the whole day and what time etc. Its really a frightening possible future were facing.

Its a future thats already live in the UK using other forms of tech. There currently working on the technology that ties a persons daily movements to all there "hits" ie facial recognition tech/and the UK subway pass system are both tied to this and police have access to the info there. Many will argue yeah but if im not doing anything wrong I have nothing to worry about. Which is true for the most part. But how long are they gonna "track" an individual or "group" until they decide if there doing something wrong or not ? Does this matter to the average person ? What if you are an activist or protester. Does that make you immune. Hell no. Who is deciding what is wrong and right in the future ? The folks making the choices today act like they arent even human in there choices of how to treat humanity. My dogs get less monitoring then the average UK citizen.

This is revulations.

the truth is your "friend" is an idiot.

As if you'd be against it if it were true. You'd be lauding all the wonderful benefits it provides to the collective all while denouncing the government will use the tech with ill intent. Paalease...

• Like 3

Just who is making up the lies to scare us ?

Really ,WHO is benefiting by scaring the bejesus out of us .

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay.

• Like 1

really? just read this topic. The posts from Conservatives and Republicans. For political hay

I think your referring to the Monsatan thread another disgraceful act by our POTUS.

• Like 1