Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nth Korea cuts Military Hotline to Sth Korea

libstaK

Maybe he is on the brink of announcing his global range missile, the dildoheadpong?

• Like 1

I think Mcdonalds should open a store there. Then Kim Jung Un will be well fed.

So 1 less working phone in NK,i guess chubby has the last one left

I hope they will boil him some day, it will be a good day:

A starving man in North Korea has been executed after murdering his two children for food, reports from inside the secretive state claim. A 'hidden famine' in the farming provinces of North and South Hwanghae is believed to have killed up to 10,000 people and there are fears that incidents of cannibalism have risen. The grim story is just one to emerge as residents battle starvation after a drought hit farms and shortages were compounded by party officials confiscating food.

Undercover reporters from Asia Press disclose that one man dug up his grandchild's corpse and ate it. Another one boiled his own child for food.

Despite reports of the widespread famine, Kim Jong Un, 30, has spent vast sums of money on two rocket launches in recent months. There are fears he is planning a nuclear test in protest at a UN Security Council punishment for the recent rocket launches and to counter what it sees as US hostility.

(...)

North Korea was hit by a terrible famine in the 1990s - known as the Arduous March - which killed between 240,000 and 3.5million people.

http://news.naij.com/21423.html

I think its possible the military will throw Kim Jung UN out and It may become a military state

I think it already is,young Kim is just a puppet that the Military parade in front of their people from time to time.

I'm no expert on it. I've never been to the Korean peninsula.

But according to one report I read, KJU is responsible to his military, to provide them the money they want, for their operations.

Apparently little chubby chops has now authorised a nuclear strike on the USA.

He obviously wants to be annihilated. Not sure how he intends it as his longest range missile is still some way short of the West Coast.

Edited by skookum

Apparently little chubby chops has now authorised a nuclear strike on the USA.

He obviously wants to be annihilated. Not sure how he intends it as his longest range missile is still some way short of the West Coast.

His rhetoric has now passed "shrill" and is becoming "hysterical". Consensus seems to be building that he's painted himself into a corner and cannot just walk away now. Maybe they're wrong though. Maybe he'll just get tired of his tantrum and take a nap. (dirt nap, preferably)
  • Like 1

His rhetoric has now passed "shrill" and is becoming "hysterical". Consensus seems to be building that he's painted himself into a corner and cannot just walk away now. Maybe they're wrong though. Maybe he'll just get tired of his tantrum and take a nap. (dirt nap, preferably)

This is what concerns me most. He is chugging anti-western propaganda down the throats of his starving citizens at a ridiculous rate. They in turn are all prepared for an all out assault either on the west or from the west. How long before it has been too much talk and not enough action as far as the locals are concerned? He may be forcing his own hand into a really stupid action of some sort in a vain/vane attempt to "save face" and hold onto power at any cost - not good.

KJU appears to me to be a blundering child, seeking favor among the hawks of his politburo.

His decision to close the production complex at Kaesong is a conspicuous blunder.

SURE!

There were hundreds of SK's employed at Kaesong.

BUT!!

There were thousands of NK's employed there. And Kaesong was vastly more important to the NK economy than to the SK economy.

KJU has cut off his nose, to spite his face.

And re-opening Kaesong is simply going to make KJU look foolish.

He's deftly painting himself into a corner. And it bespeaks the weakness of the NK regime that KJU's elder minions haven't restrained KJU to a less self-destructive path.

This is what concerns me most. He is chugging anti-western propaganda down the throats of his starving citizens at a ridiculous rate. They in turn are all prepared for an all out assault either on the west or from the west. How long before it has been too much talk and not enough action as far as the locals are concerned? He may be forcing his own hand into a really stupid action of some sort in a vain/vane attempt to "save face" and hold onto power at any cost - not good.

Shame his people don't take a look at him and think, how come we are starving to death and he looks like he has eaten all the pies.

• Like 2

ha , would be interesting to see how that turns out

There is at least one US senator calling for pre emptive air strikes on Nk

There is at least one US senator calling for pre emptive air strikes on Nk

Probably not former military, I'm guessing.

SK's capital, Seoul is held hostage to NK artillery arrayed across the North of the DMZ.

Any move against NK, and Seoul takes a shelling.

Just squash him like the Insect he is.Militarily NK is no match, and they know it,so instead of giving him what he wants surprise him and do the opposite.

Edited by shaddow134

and citizens don't have to turn to cannibalism to survive

That's becuase of the sanctions though. lol

Sanctions are pretty much a declaration of war. You can't just starve a country and expect them not to go nuts. We did it to Iraq before we invaded. It's a tool used to push a country into war without looking liek the bad guy. Perfect for the media to make stories aorund that NK are the "bad guys".

Not syaing their leader isn't a nut job, but we have made no effort to divert war at all. All we have done (Well the US) is truly **** them off, which I can't blame them for getitng ****** off.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Well clearly the picture in the article shows just how fun and happy NK is. I do believe I am wrong about NK and am going to move there 1st thing!

The more I think about it, the more I think Jong-un was hoping the Chinese would back him and his threats and it really didn't go as planned. So now he has to save face with his country, puff out his chest, and take on SK and the U.S. He honestly doesn't believe his own rhetoric.

Kim jong un reminds of the star trek character trelane he was man child and wanted to do anything he wanted lol

• Like 1

Cannot find this on English media yet, so apologies for this Russian link. It says that the North Korean foreign ministry has suggested that the Russian diplomats should consider leaving the country. This is clearly thinking about their safety if...... Embassy in Pyonyang as taken note and will consider all aspects, though states that they are working as normal and everything in Pyongyang is calm and normal. To me, the very fact that North Korea has even suggested that the Russian embassy be evacuated, is not good. Though may yet be part of their dangerous game.

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=1072428&cid=8

Cannot find this on English media yet, so apologies for this Russian link. It says that the North Korean foreign ministry has suggested that the Russian diplomats should consider leaving the country. This is clearly thinking about their safety if...... Embassy in Pyonyang as taken note and will consider all aspects, though states that they are working as normal and everything in Pyongyang is calm and normal. To me, the very fact that North Korea has even suggested that the Russian embassy be evacuated, is not good. Though may yet be part of their dangerous game.

http://www.vesti.ru/...d=1072428&cid=8

Britain too

Although I still largely think they are just flexing their muscles. There is a growing part of me that thinking he is determined to go to war.

• Like 1

That's becuase of the sanctions though. lol

Sanctions are pretty much a declaration of war. You can't just starve a country and expect them not to go nuts. We did it to Iraq before we invaded. It's a tool used to push a country into war without looking liek the bad guy. Perfect for the media to make stories aorund that NK are the "bad guys".

Not syaing their leader isn't a nut job, but we have made no effort to divert war at all. All we have done (Well the US) is truly **** them off, which I can't blame them for getitng ****** off.

I'll say one thing for you Coffee - you are consistent. But in this case your rhetoric holds no strength at all. A tiny bit of research would show you that NK has been doing the same song and dance for years now. And it always happens in the spring of the year. BECAUSE that is when they are running low on food. The sanctions have not gone on for years. They only recently reimposed them due to NK breaking their word and testing ANOTHER nuke. Let me repeat that - ANOTHER nuke AFTER they gave their word they would not so that they could get food and assistance the last time this happened. They are serial liars and thugs that torture and starve their own people to the point of cannibalism yet you still think they are somehow more noble and worthy of respect than America - does that about sum it up?
  • Like 2