Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New 2013 Testimony Military UFO Contact .....

Dr. Mirdad

Australian TV airs interview with Charles Hall who claims to have worked with ET's......

[media=]

[/media]

Legit or Bullocks?

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

I call Bullocks, because it's Sunrise. Sunrise is a joke.

​I am so embarrassed that these two are on internet, representing our country. I mean why would he be doing this in an Australian television program and this isn't a serious news program. These two were just mocking this poor guy, whether he is legit or not.

• Like 1

This sounds like BS to me. I have never heard for this guy. I think Charles wants his 15 minutes of fame.

I hope he makes a couple of bucks before those 15 minutes are up.

Once people jump on board the woo woo train someone should warn them about the difficulty getting off,... and the alien feces permanently stuck to their face.

I find it pretty much sad that we can not tell who is genuine or who's in it for "15 minutes of fame". I honestly don't believe that everyone who comes forward from the military is doing it for the fame or money. There might be a few individuals who are actually sharing legitimate facts which they believe the public should be informed about. They know they won't be believed and they will be ridiculed. So why come forward and be laughed at in front of millions unless they are really sharing something true that they have experienced. I just find it odd to believe that everyone who comes forward is telling tall tales. As for this guys story, one can only speculate if he's telling the truth.

Edited by Dr. Mrdad

As an Australian believe me when I say take this story as a grain of salt.

It's sunrise.

Could be worse - it could be "Koshie".

Don't even mention his name Dx

hmmm

I don't see what the big deal is. I worked with ETs at a US base several years ago, and all I can say is that they were the most obnoxious and smelly beings I've ever come across. They were rude to begin with, but after they got drunk they were absolutely intolerable.

Oh wait, that's when I was helping my cousins clean out their garage. Never mind.

• Like 2

I do believe Aliens have been here and will again, believe in ghosts because I have seen one but I think people will claim anything to make money off of it. That's the problem with believing peoples stories about aliens, ghosts and Bigfoot, too many lies for money.

• Like 1

WEll theres always next christmas to See If it all comes true ? Light the Fires,ANd Full Throttle ahead ! :tu:

Santa is always been a good proof that Aliens are real! Strike that last one Santana ! Now thats an Alien ! Rock on ! Carlos !

Why dont people nowdays try to gather some material before going off like a cannon... Some pictures, reports, maybe samples and then open fire...just words arent doing any good..

I saw the same program and started a thread titled "What do you think of Charles Hall"

I think Mr Hall is far more familiar with tall tales than "tall whites".

This is my original post...

I saw someone called Charles Hall on the TV this morning. I have had an interest in the subject of UFOs and the possibilities of alien visitation for many years but I had never heard of him before this morning. He is coming to Australia to talk about his experiences with aliens at Nellis air force base in the 60's.

I have to say I found it hard to keep a straight face while listening to his story. None of it seemed credible for the following reasons:

That the American government supposedly spent many millions of dollars constructing an "alien base" for this visiting species at Nellis, and yet he, a weather observer, not a commissioned officer, "an enlisted man" was the only person allowed to interact with representatives of this alien species. What would happen when he was off shift, or on leave?

I think the American president might have wanted a chat with them, not to mention a small team of physicists, engineers, medics, psychologists, theologists and military strategists. And why would the aliens only be interested in talking to a guy that sits on a hilltop in a deckchair and looks at clouds for a living. I think they would want to talk to someone far more interesting. I thought the same thing about Billy Mier. Why would aliens cross the galaxy to talk to a one armed woodcutter. of course as we all now know, they didn't.

The US air force supplied these aliens with spare parts for their ship! I hope they checked the catalogue numbers were correct.

Apparently Mr Hall originally put his books out as fiction. Surprise, surprise.

The description of the aliens seems implausible. He says they come from a planet larger than ours, and that it has a higher level of gravity, yet the aliens are very tall, thin and frail. Unlikely, I think if they had evolved on a planet with more gravity than the earth they would be shorter and more robust.

I haven't heard his description of their hands or ears, he mentions their eyes, and of course they are different to ours. He mentions they are very fair skinned, and that their skin is like paper, yet they prefer a hot climate?? Have you seen the people on this planet that have evolved in the hotter regions? They don't have fair skin do they, just the opposite.

These aliens live for hundreds of years, really. There's no mention of how many offspring they bear at a time, one? Two? A litter of five or six? How quickly they would run outof room on their home planet.

Unfortunately I think this guy is just another 'Walter Mitty' character who is either delusional and really believes this twaddle, or is deliberately spinning a few fanciful yarns to make a few bob out of some poorly selling sci-fi novels.

Nothing extra-terrestrial here unfortunately, another waste of time.

Not sure how credible the witness in the opening post is , so can only really view it with an open mind.

Having watched it I seen a link to this ,find what this man has to say very interesting .

Not completely related ,although ,he does mention the Nordics in his first interview.

He is the former Minister of defence for Canada.

http://[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=0hJ0v6ksKD8&feature=endscreen[/media]

Edited by Caledonianwarrior

Not sure how credible the witness in the opening post is , so can only really view it with an open mind.

Having watched it I seen a link to this ,find what this man has to say very interesting .

Not completely related ,although ,he does mention the Nordics in his first interview.

He is the former Minister of defense for Canada.

Interesting, however... red flags appear immediately.

1) His first three words are "in my book".

2) He is an ex politician, whats the old saying, 'you can tell when a politician is lying because you can see their lips move'. He will be a very experienced, very practiced, very convincing liar.

3) He mentions zero point energy and cold fusion, two common topics of the delusional and the con-men.

4) Like Corso he suggests that we carry out hostile action against alien visitors and prevail. This is just twaddle, if they have developed the technology required for inter-stellar travel they would be more than capable of defending themselves against anything we could throw at them, in the extremely unlikely event that we did attack them. I think it really unlikely that even the trigger happy Americans would open fire on a visiting alien spacecraft if it showed no hostile action.

5) He said that the information he was relating and that he had put in his book was "second hand" and that he had no personal experience of any of this at all, he was just relating what he had been told. He may just be gullible, he may just want to make a few quid by writing a book, either way, he doesn't really know what he's talking about. Unfortunately this is all too common among UFO "experts".

I wonder if we'll ever see anything tangible or convincing....

Edited by Occams Razor

Paul Hellyer also accused George W. Bush in 2005 of plotting a outer space war, as well as accused the U.S. military of preparing weapons on a secret military base on the moon to use against aliens.

Here is the evidence,...

• Like 1

Interesting, however... red flags appear immediately.

1) His first three words are "in my book".

2) He is an ex politician, whats the old saying, 'you can tell when a politician is lying because you can see their lips move'. He will be a very experienced, very practiced, very convincing liar.

3) He mentions zero point energy and cold fusion, two common topics of the delusional and the con-men.

4) Like Corso he suggests that we carry out hostile action against alien visitors and prevail. This is just twaddle, if they have developed the technology required for inter-stellar travel they would be more than capable of defending themselves against anything we could throw at them, in the extremely unlikely event that we did attack them. I think it really unlikely that even the trigger happy Americans would open fire on a visiting alien spacecraft if it showed no hostile action.

5) He said that the information he was repeating and that he had put in his book was "second hand" and that he had no personal experience of any of this at all, he was just relating what he had been told. He may just be gullible, he may just want to make a few quid by writing a book, either way, he doesn't really know what he's talking about. Unfortunately this is all too common among UFO "experts".

I wonder if we'll ever see anything tangible or convincing....

Don't misunderstand me I was not holding him up for any special treatment as a credible source.

Despite what you say ,I still find what he has to say thought provoking if not conclusive.

Hazzard:

Thanks for that, I'd never heard of him. I like the crickets, very funny. Perhaps we should have a whip-round and send him some dog biscuits.

Caledonianwarrior:

Good for you, anything that provokes thought can only be a good thing.

For those that are unfamiliar with the australian morning news/breakfeast show "sunrise" in the original post, the host interviewer is andrew o keefe he also hosts deal or no deal the gameshow, oh and he has been known to get wasted drunk and stumble around on footpaths on weekends hahahahaha, anyone interview with this schmuck is not going to be serious.