Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Undeniable Evidence of Ancient Aliens

zoser

The Turkish wall looks strongly to me that it was done with the same knowledge and technology as the Peruvian walls.

It could not have been the result of stone pounding and copper tools.

I'm quite happy that this image does nothing to counter the AA hypothesis.

If you feel that it does please say why.

The image is from the video. Maybe you should watch it (sorry, I forgot in which of the two). We all watched dozens of yours, ad nauseum.

It's also much, much older than anything you have shown in the other thread in the UFO forum, despite that you do not accept the dating of for instance a Sacsayhuaman.

And - like I showed you overthere, Spanish chroniclers were present when the Incas were still busy with Sacsayhuaman.

Edited by Abramelin

You have no idea about how it could be done.

And I'll bet they used something resembling gloves or other protection, but they were most certainly not helped by aliens with acid-resistant hands.

You should go visit the Amazon jungle one time, and then I will ask you to find a plant. I hope you succeed within your lifetime.

And what do you consider to be absurd: a fake Hutchinson machine to melt rock?

All I'm saying Abe is how feasible is it that chemical softening was responsible for this:

Sacsayhuaman5_zps9d8b08d0.jpg

Sacsayhuaman4_zpsb26df789.jpg

The answer has to be in all reasonability that it is not feasible.

Let's face the issues together and work it out together. There must be an answer.

so, none of this has the slightest inkling on you that humans were capable of creating such work? irrespective of the ascertained dates?

Well the question comes back to how?

Why has no one managed to achieve it since?

People have tried.

That's possible but then haven't you already re-written history by pushing intelligent civilisation much further back?

Does the mainstream not assert that intelligent civilisation appeared circa 3000BC?

This is not an uncommon thing that in trying to deal with the AA hypothesis one only invents by default some other exotic theorem.

But why be so concerned with mainstream assertions when the theory you propose stands outside it's bound currently.

Civilization being way older then we currently think is not a hypothesis that was created to debunk the AA hypothesis, it existed way before the modern scourge of AA proponents.

You are stating it as if AA and civilizations being older then previously thought are the only two alternatives to explain this.

• Like 1

It goes back to how the precision fitting of megalithic blocks was achieved in the first place.

It couldn't have been done by easily explainable means.

If high technology was imported to this planet in antiquity it is far more plausible to suggest that it manifested in more than one place.

With crude technology that becomes unrealistic.

I am saying that the High technology even if it existed could be indigenous to Earth and humans, doesn't have to come from aliens.

All I'm saying Abe is how feasible is it that chemical softening was responsible for this:

why is stone softening required for those?

I am not saying some sort of technology was used here... but this certainly is remarkable stonework and by logic this would be very difficult for a civilizations living in 30th century BC not to say how long such a project would take.

It would take longer than their whole existence if not twice of that... and since noone is actually trying to give any other proof is best to stop flame and show your theories...

I dont have any.. do you?

Edit: 30th century BC...

Edited by Tesla II

But why be so concerned with mainstream assertions when the theory you propose stands outside it's bound currently.

Civilization being way older then we currently think is not a hypothesis that was created to debunk the AA hypothesis, it existed way before the modern scourge of AA proponents.

You are stating it as if AA and civilizations being older then previously thought are the only two alternatives to explain this.

But you must agree that mainstream history argues that intelligent civilisation began in Iraq circa 3500BC.

Now to graft an argument against the AA hypothesis you seem to be proposing an exotic idea (which may be correct by the way!) that civilisation is much older than previously thought.

I'm just making the point that you are now deviating from mainstream.

Now the argument has come back to:

Where did the technology come from and where did it go?

Why no inheritance?

What about the diffusion aspect?

The answer has to be in all reasonability that it is not feasible.

Let's face the issues together and work it out together. There must be an answer.

Well the question comes back to how?

Why has no one managed to achieve it since?

People have tried.

Why do you NOT wonder about how the Romans smoothly carved many 60 tonnes weighing granite pillars, dragged them over 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then shipped them to Rome (Parthenon)?

unfortunately he doesn't see fallacies in his arguments.... one of his favourites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_dilemma

according to him all shiny surfaces are vitrified, without the data to back such a claim, a sample tested from a cave where probably pottery was being made is equal to the shine inside some hole... that's why he thinks the scientific method is a conspiracy to downplay the 'findings' of these independent investigators... :whistle:

• Like 1

I am saying that the High technology even if it existed could be indigenous to Earth and humans, doesn't have to come from aliens.

It's possible I agree.

That's totally in opposition to mainstream though.

I'm happy with that for now bearing in mind we are only at the beginnings of what could be a long thread.

Where I would suggest looking to further your idea is by looking at other artefacts such as The Ica Stones.

South American art is full of examples of where AA have been depicted. I'm not suggesting that the thread is ready for that yet but that is where this discussion naturally leads.

Why do you NOT wonder about how the Romans smoothly carved many 60 tonnes weighing granite pillars, dragged them over 100 kilometers through Egypt, and then shipped them to Rome (Parthenon)?

Can I just ask before we get into that please Abe?

Are you sure that you have examples from Roman times that depicts high precision in granite?

The only remotely relevant example I can think of are the Trilithons (which are not granite anyway) and are highly contested as the work of a more ancient people not the Romans.

Can you find an example of Roman precision granite (as in post 2)? If so please feel free to post.

Can I just ask before we get into that please Abe?

Are you sure that you have examples from Roman times that depicts high precision in granite?

The only remotely relevant example I can think of are the Trilithons (which are not granite anyway) and are highly contested as the work of a more ancient people not the Romans.

Can you find an example of Roman precision granite (as in post 2)? If so please feel free to post.

I think I said it just now: smoothly carved, granite pillars, weighing 60 tonnes each.

Sorry, but you cannot be that short of memory? I don't want to repost everything here again a dozen times, like I did in that other thread.

• Like 1

Lots of things really. First I take the view that it's better to look at evidence for oneself and form deductive reasoned arguments rather than just what someone happens to say.

I agree how can they debunk something that is far from any reality at hand... not to say that we dont even know how they did it, how can you debunk something that a soul on this world doesnt know how was made. Again i am not saying this was work of any offworld civilization, but something advanced was used... that makes sense based on such amazing precision.

I would say something about SPHINX, the only date i found was too BC and that is in 15th century BC, at that time the thing was symmetrical in every possible way which included beyond logical math, they had a mathematical genius which you couldnt find today... i am not saying aliens did it... but the guy who designed it had brains of today if not futures.. i cant even imagine the scale of such project.

Sculpture were made spectacular-looking but hard to work stone such as porphyry from Gebel Dokhan in northeast Egypt, basanite granite from Gebel Fatireh in eastern Egypt, and blue, yellow, green, black and grey marble from elsewhere in the empire.

http://factsanddetai...d=2063&catid=56

The Romans saw many attributes to granite, durability, strength, and beauty. They paved their roads with granite. They also used granite in the construction of their famous public baths. Huge Roman columns too were made out of granite. One can still see them standing in the Pantheon in Rome. Better quarrying and fabrication techniques were discovered during the Renaissance period and this made people use granite more extensively in the building of homes, churches, palaces and monuments.

http://us-quarry.com...of-granite-use/

Dome made of concrete:

68443eb8-9d73-4c04-94cd-820cace26f79.Italy-Rome-Pantheon%20Dome.jpg

( I mentioned the Parthenon, but that should have been Pantheon)

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

Am I wrong or is this Zoser's usual Boolkrappy rewarmed?

• Like 2

I don't want to repost everything here again a dozen times, like I did in that other thread.

But you know you'll end up doing so! Along with Petra, Parthenon, Pantheon and the Mausoleum of Theodoric to name a few!! All built spectacularly with extreme precision and beauty, being the most advanced architectural buildings in the ancient world and well before some Indians stacked rocks up at Puma Punku! Which is childs play considering the others were some thousands of years before.

Perhaps newbies to this thread don't know their historic timelines....so Good luck on the re-posts Abe!

No you're not wrong, There is in fact another 4 PP threads zoser has either started or participated in, for the PAST 4 YEARS! Same pics, same pasted texts. He will still be obsessed with it in another 4 years I reckon!

other identical threads

Here

http://www.unexplain...u

and this

and this

and finally

http://www.unexplain... pumapunku&st=0

and if youre anti aliens like me and lots others, come play on this topic

http://www.unexplain...pic=244935&st=0

Edited by seeder

You are not wrong.

• Like 1

Yet he presumably was trained by someone and could have read the Haynes Manuals. The knowledge is in the world all over the world to fix cars.

Who taught the Aymara to build precision architecture?

NO mate. The BIG CLUE WAS IN MY POST...ie, he cant read (manuals) nor can he write. Lots of gypsies don't go thru the educational system, but they still make their money... That guys fixed motors that most mechanics would write off. To some people mechanics just makes sense.... Reading is useless unless you want to read how to do it, writing is pointless unless the Peruvians/Bolivians wanted to record their daily lives

reading and writing and the lack there of means nothing. Things still got built. Its a non argument and well you know it

Before man could read and write, long before the concept was even invented, people still stacked rocks into homes for themselves as the population got bigger and the good caves were taken up already. Or do you think no man had ANY ability before reading/writing? If so you're as mad as a hatter..

Kids who cant read or write can still stack blocks. They can still imagine/visualize what they want to build. And thats all you need, the spark of the idea, the vision...not bloody text books and maths

0005126_440-haba-little-amsterdam-wooden-building-blocks.jpg

How much maths/reading and writing did this little girl need to build her castle? NONE whatsoever.

And so it was with ancient man. No denying it

How does one learn to drive? To box? Kung fu? swim? Play tennis?

reading and writing? No....you learn by doing...trial and error plus persistence is the ultimate teacher

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

NO mate. The BIG CLUE WAS IN MY POST...ie, he cant read (manuals) nor can he write. Lots of gypsies don't go thru the educational system, but they still make their money... That guys fixed motors that most mechanics would write off. To some people mechanics just makes sense.... Reading is useless unless you want to read how to do it, writing is pointless unless the Peruvians/Bolivians wanted to record their daily lives

reading and writing and the lack there of means nothing. Thins still got built. Its a non argument and well you know it

Before man could read and write, long before the concept was even invented, people still stacked rocks into homes for themselves as the population got bigger and the good caves were taken up already. Or do you think no man had ANY ability before reading/writing? If so you're as mad as a hatter..

Kids who cant read or write can still stack blocks. They can still imagine/visualize what they want to build. And thats all you need, the spark of the idea, the vision...not bloody text books and maths

0005126_440-haba-little-amsterdam-wooden-building-blocks.jpg

How much maths/reading and writing and this little girl need to build her castle? NONE whatsoever.

And so it was with ancient man. No denying it

When I was a kid, we would draw up a football play with a stick in the dirt.

• Like 1

One method of stoneworking that requires no iron tools that was used by ancient Chinese engineer Li Bing to carve through mountains to form the Dujiangyan Irrigation System, an irrigation system still in use today that irrigates over 5,300 square kilometers of land. Carved out of the earth over 2200 years ago, is simple. You light hot fires on top of the stone, and then when it gets hot, you pour cold water on it. It becomes very brittle, cracks, and is then chipped away relatively easily. Li Bing himself detailed how he was able to accomplish this. If he had not, we would be arguing about this and some would say that ancient aliens did this as well. So before we jump to the ancient alien conclusion- remember that there are methods that we have forgotten in our age of great technology, that are able to accomplish some of these things. Just because you cannot think of how it was done, does not mean that it could not be done.

Perhaps this fire/water method was used to carve out some of these 3 dimensional precision fitting blocks in a much faster time than would have otherwise been possible? Some of you have said that, it is not feasible, because they would have to repeatedly raise and lower the blocks in and out of place, adjusting the carving until they fit together just perfectly. Why? If I were them, I would not assemble the wall until all the pieces already were carved and fit together. Laying the wall flat on the ground, working on the pieces side by side, simply sliding them together until they were right. Then when all the stones were ready. Begin the task of assembling them into the final wall. In this way a minimum amount of effort would be required. And when coupled with the fire/water method, and other stone working methods, plus years of experience working with stone. You could achieve this level of precision. Expert stonemason Roger Hopkins has looked at these stones and concluded that, "The precision on some of the work I've seen is just incredible. It's possible to do by hand, but it'd take an incredible amount of time, plus you'd have to have years of experience to be able to pull it off." That's right, he said that it could be done. This is a man who shapes granite blocks for a living. He is a real expert.

As far as how they could lift them into place, well, using pulleys, levers, animal force. It is possible. Again it would take a lot of time, and a lot of thinking, but there is no physics limitation that would prevent it.

Edited by Einsteinium
  • Like 1

Zoser, it's time to call it a day with this. Your theories on this subject have been discussed to death for months over the course of 600 pages in the original ancient aliens thread, it's become impossible to even mention the topic of ancient aliens on the forums without the discussion becoming dominated by your stonework photographs.

You started this exact same thread on the UFOs board yesterday:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=245341

It was closed down and I asked you not to start any more of them, yet you immediately went and started this identical topic in place of it.

There's an already existing thread on this subject here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=244935

It's time to give your stoneworks theory a rest and give other people the chance to hold an objective discussion on this subject.

Closed.

• Like 7