Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

Ashotep

The US has sent a couple of B2 stealth bombers from Missouri to South Korea after all the threats from the North. A couple of dummy bombs have been dropped along the Korean peninsula. Don't think this will phase the North because I don't think that guy is dealing with a full deck.

U.S. flies B-2 stealth bombers to S. Korea in "extended deterrence mission" aimed at North Video and article.

• Like 3

It seem's to me that they (US Government) are just "hanging a carrot in front of the donkey" so to speak, and judging by their action's

I personally think they (US Government) want or would like war with NK, but they want NK to make the first move......

Edited by Jackofalltrades
  • Like 2

It's best to be prepared but I don't think the US would forward deploy B2's unless they thought it was 100% necessary. If this keeps up I wouldn't be supprised if the US increases troop numbers in either SK or Japan in the coming months.

~Thanato

• Like 1

Another pre-emtive strike i say...i'll bet US will bomb key structures inland.

Jack bullets dont sell if you arent using them :D .

It's best to be prepared but I don't think the US would forward deploy B2's unless they thought it was 100% necessary. If this keeps up I wouldn't be supprised if the US increases troop numbers in either SK or Japan in the coming months.

~Thanato

Well you are abit behind, they already did that ... there was even an article on Daily mail showing how they are traning togather with SK troops and in case of war, US troops will take over the command of SK forces. There are around 28.000 troops there and i guess more will be delivered.

And I more then believe the US will make up a reason even if one doesnt exist if this is something they really want. Even at the expence of our own military. Like Golf of Tonkin.

Though I cant see why theyd care about starting a war with NK. Its not like there is any oil or anything.

• Like 4

It seem's to me that they (US Government) are just "hanging a carrot in front of the donkey" so to speak, and judging by their action's

I personally think they (US Government) want or would like war with NK, but they want NK to make the first move......

Yip same thing they do with most countries. Sanctions are the first thing they do to try make the other country make the first move. The general public don't really understood how much sanctions harm the civilian population of a country. Then the country fights back (which you can't blame it for) and the media blows it up so all the idiots who believe all the garbage the media pukes out want to strike back.

• Like 3

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats. The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them. What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

• Like 8

This whole situation is nothing more than the fat boy stomping his feet and throwing a tantrum for more aid. Will he go too far? He wants everyone to think so - but his generals aren't crazy. They know that once something starts it will be relatively fast and extremely brutal. Unfortunately for Seoul's civilian population they will be expendable for days but in pretty short order the North will cease to exist as a military threat. MUCH quicker, if they resort to one of their nukes.

• Like 3

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats. The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them. What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

Of course! The US is NEVER justified to do anything. It is and always will be the fault of America, no matter what happens in the world. Just sayin' :w00t:
  • Like 8

Just as rolling a boulder up a hill will inevitably lead to that boulder falling back down the hill, and thus the need for the process to repeat itself, continued war will inevitably lead to more anti-American sentiments and radicalism, and thus the need for more war.

From RT.

• Like 1

No doubt. NK is definitly the agressor. Unless we arent being told about something. Guess Im just not used to seeing our military being used for what they are there for.

Then again, sanctions are basicaly an act of war to begin with. So its not like we did nothing to pick this fight.

Of course! The US is NEVER justified to do anything. It is and always will be the fault of America, no matter what happens in the world. Just sayin' :w00t:

That is true though. I have never seen in my life a military conflict that was justified by he US. Even desert storm was our own damn fault for propping up saddam to begin with. Not one. Even just our military bases in places like SA are an act of war. And youd say so to if the tables were turned.

• Like 1

The bombers left after like a few hours but North korea will say they will target Greenland next

• Like 1

No doubt. NK is definitly the agressor. Unless we arent being told about something. Guess Im just not used to seeing our military being used for what they are there for.

Then again, sanctions are basicaly an act of war to begin with. So its not like we did nothing to pick this fight.

Pick a fight? Clinton bent over backwards to get them to stop the nuclear weapons work. Gave them money, food and a light water reactor as I recall. They built a bomb ANYWAY. Other nations have rewarded them when they threw a tantrum also. They are just going back to the well, so to speak. The sanctions are to remind them that the world will only be pushed just so far. There is no more clear cut example in the world of a nation that is arbitrary, foolish and dangerous than this regime. Even China is getting tired of dealing with fat boy.
  • Like 3

NK is just talking like a boss, unfortuanly they arent one, and i highly doubt into their nuclear capabilities, they are too puny and exhausted in many ways. EVen if they do any foolish acts they will be the end of themselves. We know how trigger happy US is...

• Like 1

Yes the Chinese are getting tired of their crap that is the reason they were in agreement with the UN sanctions. The North Koreans are doing their best to start something and if they bomb the South we do have a treaty with them that says we must help defend them from the North.

That is true though. I have never seen in my life a military conflict that was justified by he US. Even desert storm was our own damn fault for propping up saddam to begin with. Not one. Even just our military bases in places like SA are an act of war. And youd say so to if the tables were turned.

The fact that this is your opinion of our country means nothing more than that - it is your opinion. I get tired of the hate America first crowd. It's kind of like jumping on the band wagon and takes no real moral courage. America is no worse than any other country would be with the same amount of power. In fact I suspect the world would be CONSIDERABLY more distressed if the Chinese or Soviet had been the last one standing. But for some, America can do nothing right - regardless. Whatever....
  • Like 6

Pick a fight? Clinton bent over backwards to get them to stop the nuclear weapons work. Gave them money, food and a light water reactor as I recall. They built a bomb ANYWAY. Other nations have rewarded them when they threw a tantrum also. They are just going back to the well, so to speak. The sanctions are to remind them that the world will only be pushed just so far. There is no more clear cut example in the world of a nation that is arbitrary, foolish and dangerous than this regime. Even China is getting tired of dealing with fat boy.

Of course its picking a fight. Lets say I came to your house and removed any means for you to feed cloth get money, parts for your car, ect ect. Would you consider that picking a fight? Clinton was an idiot. Why would anyone in thier right mind give that lunitic anything? You cant even claim huminitarian reasons, cause you know damn well he isnt giving the people anything. Clinto enabled him to make a bomb cause he was dumb enough to believe NK's lies. We should be non interventionist. Even in apparently good ways. Especialy when it comes to lunitics.

Yes, only America and her allies are allowed nuclear weapons.

You mean American allies like, uh, China? Russia? Pakistan? I suppose the "fair" thing to do is to share them with everyone? God help us if the education system gets any more liberal.
  • Like 3

Yes, only America and her allies are allowed nuclear weapons.

So are you saying every nut in the world should be allowed to have a nuclear bomb. I think Kim Jong Un is a nut and shouldn't be trusted with one.
  • Like 5

Of course its picking a fight. Lets say I came to your house and removed any means for you to feed cloth get money, parts for your car, ect ect. Would you consider that picking a fight? Clinton was an idiot. Why would anyone in thier right mind give that lunitic anything? You cant even claim huminitarian reasons, cause you know damn well he isnt giving the people anything. Clinto enabled him to make a bomb cause he was dumb enough to believe NK's lies. We should be non interventionist. Even in apparently good ways. Especialy when it comes to lunitics.

The point is that he now has the bomb. IF he is allowed to coerce the world into continuing to feed his military then where does it end? I agree that the sanctions are useless. But if NO restraints are put in place he might decide (if he hasn't already) to make money for his pathetic, backward country by exporting nuclear and missile technology to the highest bidder. Just to be "fair", you know?

So are you saying every nut in the world should be allowed to have a nuclear bomb. I think Kim Jong Un is a nut and shouldn't be trusted with one.

He is flexing his power muscle. He has no backing. Kim Jong is a catfish all mouth no brains

• Like 3

The fact that this is your opinion of our country means nothing more than that - it is your opinion. I get tired of the hate America first crowd. It's kind of like jumping on the band wagon and takes no real moral courage. America is no worse than any other country would be with the same amount of power. In fact I suspect the world would be CONSIDERABLY more distressed if the Chinese or Soviet had been the last one standing. But for some, America can do nothing right - regardless. Whatever....

The only reason countries like our's get away with killing now millions of innocent people all over the world, is cause of folks like you and your "morals". Like we should back unjustified undeclared illegal war cause you want to pump your fist in the air and say the good guys won. It takes alot more moral courage to take a look in the mirror and take responcibility for the reasons everyone hates us.

• Like 4