Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

Ashotep

Short and sweet....hey Kim...get drunk on Soju and fire a missle at America. Just see what happens next...just saying.

Short and sweet....hey Kim...get drunk on Soju and fire a missle at America. Just see what happens next...just saying.

And that should be the end of this whole issue right there.

I was stationed in South Korea in 1994, and even though it wasn't on my list of top places to be stationed, I have a lot of good memories being there. The countryside outside the cities and villages was quite scenic. I met my husband(he was stationed there as well), got married in Seoul at the US embassy, saw a lot of grateful indigenous people there that were happy to have the US Army present. The s. Korean soldiers I met were great guys. Most of them were proud to be serving at the time. I don't think Kim Jong knows what he's getting into. At the time there were some riots in Seoul by the college age koreans to get the USA out, but you don't hear much out of that lot nowadays..I do hope this all ends uneventfully, but human nature is unpredictable.

• Like 4

I was stationed in South Korea in 1994, and even though it wasn't on my list of top places to be stationed, I have a lot of good memories being there. The countryside outside the cities and villages was quite scenic. I met my husband(he was stationed there as well), got married in Seoul at the US embassy, saw a lot of grateful indigenous people there that were happy to have the US Army present. The s. Korean soldiers I met were great guys. Most of them were proud to be serving at the time. I don't think Kim Jong knows what he's getting into. At the time there were some riots in Seoul by the college age koreans to get the USA out, but you don't hear much out of that lot nowadays..I do hope this all ends uneventfully, but human nature is unpredictable.

While I believe the line must be drawn to stop this extortion I also feel very badly for the innocents who will die if war breaks out. It is insane and a measure of how far we have failed to advance, that one maniac in a backward country can hold so many lives hostage to a whim.
  • Like 2

While I believe the line must be drawn to stop this extortion I also feel very badly for the innocents who will die if war breaks out. It is insane and a measure of how far we have failed to advance, that one maniac in a backward country can hold so many lives hostage to a whim.

Once a nation joins the nuclear club, it becomes a member of the company of Hell. So if a devil comes out of it, why should we be surprised?
  • Like 5

Well.. Obama could dial Lil KIm's phone number and actually talk to him or he could send a text I suppose.

This is a meaningless war.

• Like 3

Well.. Obama could dial Lil KIm's phone number and actually talk to him or he could send a text I suppose.

I agree. Communication from the US seems common sense. Why is it not being done?

Or maybe it is, and classified, and the rest of us just don't know.

Jeeze, who knows at this point.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

Now, with US F-22 stealth-fighter Raptor's (arguably the best fighter jet in the world) deployed to a US base in SK, I think Kim might want to get another haircut.

These are seriously capable and lethal fighter jets. And the entire world is getting increasingly sick of his threats and nuclear aspirations.

• Like 2

Sure, Obama could dial him up, then what? He wants aid and is willing to give nothing in return. He has categorically refused any effort to give up nukes. When we have given food and money in the recent past he has accepted it, promised to behave and then proceeded to build his bombs and rattle his sabers some more. Ignoring him is not working and responding to him doesn't seem to be working. Do you actually think America desires such a conflict? WHY? What possible benefit do you see in our being in a shooting war on the peninsula? He is just using the only script his backward handlers have seen to work in the past. Maybe THEY could loosen up a bit and join the community of relatively sane nations instead?
  • Like 2

Now, with US F-22 stealth-fighter Raptor's (arguably the best fighter jet in the world) deployed to a US base in SK, I think Kim might want to get another haircut.

These are seriously capable and lethal fighter jets. And the entire world is getting increasingly sick of his threats and nuclear aspirations.

NK is such a pariah state that I can imagine it being obliterated in a war and very few nations having much to say about it. Sure, the usual crowd would chant, march and burn America in effigy but as far as taking real action? NADA.
  • Like 1

Well I don't think anything will happen much just yet; however, I do hope the world gets the message of what will happen a few years from now when the North Koreans and Iranians both have missiles capable of reaching anywhere with nuclear bombs. That is why pro-active measures must be taken now before its too late and all the idiots around who say Iran and N. Korea some sort of right to have such weapons are just asking for disaster.

• Like 4

Well I don't think anything will happen much just yet; however, I do hope the world gets the message of what will happen a few years from now when the North Koreans and Iranians both have missiles capable of reaching anywhere with nuclear bombs. That is why pro-active measures must be taken now before its too late and all the idiots around who say Iran and N. Korea some sort of right to have such weapons are just asking for disaster.

And they tend to justify their support by speaking of "fairness". It's as though I took a nap and when I woke up the world was being over run by school kids. I'm all for justice and morality among nations. No nation, including my own, has a right to subjugate another just because of it's military or economic strength. But to extend that reasoning to being sanguine about the proliferation of nuclear weapons is just wrong.
  • Like 1

Hmm seems NK is planning an attack on SK soon

I was listening to the TV news this morning, CBS with Charlie Rose and that hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot chick, Norah O'Donnell .

Dang it, I forgot what I was going to say. :w00t:

Oh yeah, anyway, they spoke with some retired general and the general said "If NK attacks the South, that will be their last official act"

I just had to laugh, because that would be SOOO true.

Did I mention Norah is hot?

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

I was listening to the TV news this morning, CBS with Charlie Rose and that hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot chick, Norah O'Donnell .

Oh yeah, anyway, they spoke with some retired general and the general said "If NK attacks the South, that will be their last official act"

Do yourself a favor Pallidin and NEVER go to a Corrs concert! You'll move to Ireland for sure and never be heard from again :w00t:
  • Like 1

Just googled her....MILF lol shes hot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-21995224

Thought this was interesting, We will see more tests in the future i think

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor Pallidin and NEVER go to a Corrs concert! You'll move to Ireland for sure and never be heard from again :w00t:

OMG!!! You're right! I just looked it up. Wow. http://www.thecorrswebsite.com/

>>> Pallidin now tears-up passport for sake of self-sanity <<<

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Just googled her....MILF lol shes hot.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...d-asia-21995224

Thought this was interesting, We will see more tests in the future i think

They did a good job concealing the details of their most recent test and it may be that they are enriching uranium for their bombs now.

NK is just talking like a boss, unfortuanly they arent one, and i highly doubt into their nuclear capabilities, they are too puny and exhausted in many ways. EVen if they do any foolish acts they will be the end of themselves. We know how trigger happy US is...

US is the daddy not North Korea. I'm sure when they could see B2 bombers in the air but didnt notice them on their radar screens they got reminded of this. In the context of Scum they dont have a tool lol.

Kim had best think twice before engaging SK/US forces:

• Like 3

More Obama foreign policy idiocy.

There no meaning in flying expensive stealth jets around North Korea. Zip, Zilch, None.

Except to look strong domestically.... like a billion dollar photo op.

Nauseating abuse of office power, really.

There no meaning in flying expensive stealth jets around North Korea. Zip, Zilch, None.

Got nothing to do with Obama, this is an annual training drills which has been happening for a number of years.

• Like 2

In your opinion.

• Like 1