Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

Ashotep

I wish I had some words of advice for our military and state department, as I hear that their "crystal's gone dark."

• Like 1

Some neat way to hand N. Korea over to the Chinese, perhaps by having a purge in the N. Korean Communist party, is what is needed for the short term. The Chinese would have their buffer state and the west could have a cessation of all the provocations and the nuclear development.

Longer term, of course, Korea should be unified -- indeed, must be unified -- but a few generations are needed to bring the North up to a level where the South can absorb them. A hundred years or so under a Vietnam-style Communist party, highly friendly to both China and Russia and not hostile to the South or the US, with market economic reforms would achieve this. At that point some overall agreement about Korea and Taiwan could probably be achieved.

The problem of course is the regime now installed and, predictably, with no intention of going away. Ways to get this done that don't involve serious military action are hard to imagine, but not impossible, were the US to signal a willingness to see active Chinese intervention there and the Russians to look the other way. I don't think an actual Chinese invasion would be necessary -- this is, after all, a Communist party with good discipline. A few twists and terns of certain levers at the top might do it.

Hard to say for sure; one thing, though, it is important that something happen before the North has long-range missiles and more dependable bombs. At that point catastrophe for all involved and maybe the rest of the world seems unavoidable.

One final point: it may be that all this provocation is part of a deal between N. Korea and Iran to distract world attention from what the Iranians are doing.

• Like 1

Never forget that China was inducted into the WTO days after 911 when nobody was paying attention.

• Like 1

Some neat way to hand N. Korea over to the Chinese, perhaps by having a purge in the N. Korean Communist party, is what is needed for the short term. The Chinese would have their buffer state and the west could have a cessation of all the provocations and the nuclear development.

Longer term, of course, Korea should be unified -- indeed, must be unified -- but a few generations are needed to bring the North up to a level where the South can absorb them. A hundred years or so under a Vietnam-style Communist party, highly friendly to both China and Russia and not hostile to the South or the US, with market economic reforms would achieve this. At that point some overall agreement about Korea and Taiwan could probably be achieved.

The problem of course is the regime now installed and, predictably, with no intention of going away. Ways to get this done that don't involve serious military action are hard to imagine, but not impossible, were the US to signal a willingness to see active Chinese intervention there and the Russians to look the other way. I don't think an actual Chinese invasion would be necessary -- this is, after all, a Communist party with good discipline. A few twists and terns of certain levers at the top might do it.

Hard to say for sure; one thing, though, it is important that something happen before the North has long-range missiles and more dependable bombs. At that point catastrophe for all involved and maybe the rest of the world seems unavoidable.

One final point: it may be that all this provocation is part of a deal between N. Korea and Iran to distract world attention from what the Iranians are doing.

China is not run by communists anymore

China is not run by communists anymore

Oh dear I don't think they know that yet.

• Like 3

Oh dear I don't think they know that yet.

lol :su

Anyway SK says NK has moved Missile to the South East coast of the country and believes it is a "drill" or "exercise".

False flag.

It's too obvious especially considering this day and age.

What are we being misdirected from with this FF? I don't understand.

False flag.

It's too obvious especially considering this day and age.

So you are telling me North Korea is under the control of some secret US Organization and this whole thing is being orchestrated for some nefarious reasons?

99.99% of the time the simplest truth is the real truth. A Crazy dictator is threatening his neighbour and his neighbours Biggest Ally because he can. His Military is crazy enough to pull the trigger too.

~Thanato

• Like 2

Saw this article this morning on Yahoo: http://news.yahoo.com/nkorea-clears-military-attack-us-012016144.html

Someone needs to tell fat boy that if he messes with the US or any of our allies, we will turn is country into a parking lot! :yes:

I wish someone would tell that idiot to go "F" himself...

• Like 1

We all know what has happened in the past when they have test fired a missile. I wonder what are they going to do when they end up nuking China instead of us, SK or Japan.

Jong-un reminds me of some of these people that have committed mass murder. All the signs were there that they were going to do it but no one thought they would.

NK has started working on restarting that nuclear reactor.

• Like 1

China really needs to step in and control Jong-un. I do believe everything he is doing is to bolster his image to the N Koreans, but he will make a mistake and go too far. His stupidity is going to kill many more, besides the many N Koreans he has already killed.

• Like 2

You make me laugh at your ignorance of the situation.

China are not lining up their forces along the North Korean border to invade. They are preparing to drive the US out of North Korea if they try it on just like what happened last time.

Why would he target Austin, TX?

China are not lining up their forces along the North Korean border to invade. They are preparing to drive the US out of North Korea if they try it on just like what happened last time.

You have some special connection in Beijing that tells you this? I suspect the troops are to handle an onrush of refugees, truth to tell, and that the movements have been exaggerated. An invasion is not how the Chinese would do it.

• Like 1

You have some special connection in Beijing that tells you this? I suspect the troops are to handle an onrush of refugees, truth to tell, and that the movements have been exaggerated. An invasion is not how the Chinese would do it.

North Korea is to China what Britain is to the US.

If the Koreans used their heads instead of striking a West Coast city with a nuke they'd arm Syria, Iran or the Taliban with them to rock the boat for the US.

Edited by Giant Killer B

That's interesting. I think maybe your information is about twenty years out of date. The North Koreans are a millstone around China's neck.

• Like 2

China doesnt want NK to do this, more like supporting the US

• Like 1

That's interesting. I think maybe your information is about twenty years out of date. The North Koreans are a millstone around China's neck.

Are you pro-US by any chance?

Living in Vietnam you know China and North Korea are both Communist and both close allies. I would have though you'd know all about what happened in the last Korean War too.

Sheesh that's ancient history. I'm pro-Vietnam. Vietnam and China are having their own squabble right now and is friendly with both the North and the South, but does a thousand times more trade with Seoul, and money does have its influence.

China is formally allied with North Korea and we all understand that it does not want Korean unification under a Korea so closely allied to the States. I don't think that is in the cards, but it seems pretty apparent that the Chinese would love to see North Korea go in a more moderate direction, and there is no chance the Chinese would support in any way any sort of assault by the North on South Korea. Here again China does much better trading with the South. The North is just a drain on their resources and an embarassment to Communism.

• Like 1

Are you pro-US by any chance?

Living in Vietnam you know China and North Korea are both Communist and both close allies. I would have though you'd know all about what happened in the last Korean War too.

Sorry but you are behind, years behind. If you read the whole topic then you know.

Anyway The US has said "Communications intercepts in recent days indicated that Pyongyang could be planning to launch a mobile ballistic missile in the coming days or weeks, the official first told CNN. It's unknown whether it would be a test or a strike" In the link i provided

Edited by The New Richard Nixon

Sorry but you are behind, years behind. If you read the whole topic then you know

Fact - Chinese troops are being positioned along the North Korean border.

Fiction - China plans to toopled Jung Un. (Stop reading US news websites and go read some Chinese ones. You avoid the propaganda).

Edited by Giant Killer B

Fact - Chinese troops are being positioned along the North Korean border.

Fiction - China plans to toopled Jung Un. (Stop reading US news websites and go read some Chinese ones. You avoid the propaganda).

You said China was not massing along the border in the North with NK. If you read the whole thread then you know more.