Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

Ashotep

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats. The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them. What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

For one to understand the NK, SK and US problem, you have to go a lot further back that "threatening". It's all stupid BS that goes as far back as the US taking SK and Russia taking NK. If you want to know who caused the divide it was the US and Russia. Russia has clearly fecked off and left NK to their own but the US has always had it's foot in Korea. The US wants NK because it want the whole of Korea as a stronger foothold in Asia/the pacific. NK wants one Korea. The US is pretty much paying SK not to become united by supplying them with weapons, military tech and many other supplies.

Japan lost Korea in WW2 it was divided between Russia (NK) and the US (SK).... Now Russia left NK. Just like Russia and the US left Germany and let their country become 1 entity again instead of being divided. (Berlin wall etc) Now the thing is, the US won't leave SK. Because it's too good of a position to have in the pacific. Germany was alright as they became allied to the UK and US being in Europe.

So what gives the US the right to hold onto SK and cause divide between what should be 1 country?! Do you really think that the people of both SK and NK would be too scared to rise against an evil Leader if they where truly that bad?! Do you not think that Korea should be treated int he same way Germany was?!

So now answer the question, who is really causing trouble in the region?!

The UN was founded by 2 American Presidents and a lawyer...... Can you get anymore corrupt?

• Like 2

The point is that he now has the bomb. IF he is allowed to coerce the world into continuing to feed his military then where does it end? I agree that the sanctions are useless. But if NO restraints are put in place he might decide (if he hasn't already) to make money for his pathetic, backward country by exporting nuclear and missile technology to the highest bidder. Just to be "fair", you know?

Great, then here is what you do, you go before congress and make a case for war. You vote on it and let the cards fall where they may. You cant take away peoples means to survive then pretend you are a innocent victom of a bully. Sanctions are an act of war, yet no war has been declared. Im not against removing a nuclear NK threat. I just see through the BS games they play, and the propaganda they use to get away with it.

The US wasn't the one that's been making threats. The North Koreans have said they would like to send a nuclear bomb to Washington and have been testing them. What should the US do let them bomb us and the South Koreans and just sit by and watch.

For one to understand the NK, SK and US problem, you have to go a lot further back that "threatening". It's all stupid BS that goes as far back as the US taking SK and Russia taking NK. If you want to know who caused the divide it was the US and Russia. Russia has clearly fecked off and left NK to their own but the US has always had it's foot in Korea. The US wants NK because it want the whole of Korea as a stronger foothold in Asia/the pacific. NK wants one Korea. The US is pretty much paying SK not to become united by supplying them with weapons, military tech and many other supplies.

Japan lost Korea in WW2 it was divided between Russia (NK) and the US (SK).... Now Russia left NK. Just like Russia and the US left Germany and let their country become 1 entity again instead of being divided. (Berlin wall etc) Now the thing is, the US won't leave SK. Because it's too good of a position to have in the pacific. Germany was alright as they became allied to the UK and US being in Europe.

So what gives the US the right to hold onto SK and cause divide between what should be 1 country?! Do you really think that the people of both SK and NK would be too scared to rise against an evil Leader if they where truly that bad?! Do you not think that Korea should be treated int he same way Germany was?!

The UN was founded by 2 American Presidents and a lawyer...... Can you get anymore corrupt?

So are you saying every nut in the world should be allowed to have a nuclear bomb. I think Kim Jong Un is a nut and shouldn't be trusted with one.

Israel Government believes in a prophecy and are doing everything in their power to make it come true, including mass genocide to a race./religion and they have nukes and the US is allied with them....

Also if the US government cared for people suffering etc then why have they never helped Africa.

• Like 2

Well you are abit behind, they already did that ... there was even an article on Daily mail showing how they are traning togather with SK troops and in case of war, US troops will take over the command of SK forces. There are around 28.000 troops there and i guess more will be delivered.

No no, i know there are US troops which will be steam rolled by North Korean forces. I'm talking additional troops. The us forces in the region have been there since the cease fire.

What gives the US the "right" to be in SK? How about the fact that SK WANTS them there and allows it. God forbid the US has an ally! That's just plain evil, having friends.

• Like 4

Like if Nor

Of course! The US is NEVER justified to do anything. It is and always will be the fault of America, no matter what happens in the world. Just sayin' :w00t:

Like if Kim parked huge offensive weapons right off our border in Mexico somewhere, we wouldn't be blaming him for that or anything, it'd just be our fault. Righto.

What in the world are we flying our pie-in-the-sky technology to Korea for? I'd order those planes back immediately. I wouldn't want a single Korean sticking his head inside a single panel of that thing. I don't care that the ones south of the magic line are friendly with our bureaucrats at the moment. B-2s can hit North Korea from the United States, certainly from Alaska. WTF is Obama doing???

So you are saying that SK is being paid off by the US not to join with North Korea? As it stands the only way NK will Unite with the South is for the South to be annexed by the North, destroying the South as it is. The South Koreans wont stand for a United Korea under the North.

The only reason the United States Military is in South Korea is because the South Korean Government and the US have a Military Alliance and have requested the presence of the United States Military.

The South wants to be United with the North but under there terms.

~Thanato

• Like 1

Like if Nor

Like if Kim parked huge offensive weapons right off our border in Mexico somewhere, we wouldn't be blaming him for that or anything, it'd just be our fault. Righto.

Interesting you say that... That's exactly what NK has done to our ally, SK. Guess it is alright to blame him after all.

I'd rather our countries weren't hypocrites, actually. If we got rid of our own weapons and THEN enforced nobody else allowed them, I'd fully support any action that had to be taken against countries like North Korea and Iran.

I'd classify myself as a liberal person, yes. I do enjoy freedom and fairness. Do you have a problem with that?

Did you actually read what you just wrote? It's the equivalent of throwing your gun in the sea and demanding the other guy do the same or else. So the question is - or else,what? It's a fundamental of human nature that evil exists and that some people and countries cannot be reasoned with. 1930's Germany comes to mind as well as the old Soviet Union. And I will respectfully add that the very reason you HAVE the luxury of enjoying freedom and fairness is that others fought and remain willing to fight to provide it to you. That is a reality that no amount of idealism will replace.
  • Like 2

So you are saying that SK is being paid off by the US not to join with North Korea? As it stands the only way NK will Unite with the South is for the South to be annexed by the North, destroying the South as it is. The South Koreans wont stand for a United Korea under the North.

The only reason the United States Military is in South Korea is because the South Korean Government and the US have a Military Alliance and have requested the presence of the United States Military.

The South wants to be United with the North but under there terms.

~Thanato

The SK government benefits from the US government and the banking systems etc, nothing to do with SK people or US people. SK wants to be like the US and I understand why NK doesn't want that. SK only wants it because the government shares the same view as the US government, nothing to do with the people of SK. It's all about the government and their rich friends. It's hilarious how people don't see this. But then it's the same people who don't see it happening in our governments with our false freedom and enslavement.

If the majority of people in the west actually understood it all, they would probably have wanted Gaddafi over our governments. What people want and what governments want are 2 completely different things... Sadly as that is not what it's supposed to be like.

What gives the US the "right" to be in SK? How about the fact that SK WANTS them there and allows it. God forbid the US has an ally! That's just plain evil, having friends.

SK didn't want them there in the first place. They wanted their own country. Friends? lol The governments are friends cause they are all rich together. Nothing to do with what the people want.

Did you actually read what you just wrote? It's the equivalent of throwing your gun in the sea and demanding the other guy do the same or else. So the question is - or else,what? It's a fundamental of human nature that evil exists and that some people and countries cannot be reasoned with. 1930's Germany comes to mind as well as the old Soviet Union. And I will respectfully add that the very reason you HAVE the luxury of enjoying freedom and fairness is that others fought and remain willing to fight to provide it to you. That is a reality that no amount of idealism will replace.

What a load of BS.

I agree during WW2 that they fought for our freedom, but not 1 war has been about that since. Not on the western side anyway.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

No no, i know there are US troops which will be steam rolled by North Korean forces. I'm talking additional troops. The us forces in the region have been there since the cease fire.

Oh i missunderstood, well yes i bet there will be more flown in, sometime soon same goes for naval forces if you ask me.

B-2s can hit North Korea from the United States, certainly from Alaska. WTF is Obama doing???

prepping for China meanwhile Russia hits US , wouldnt that be a worldwide chaos xD. Obama is crazy anyway... he is currently public enemy no.1 and biggest threat to world peace...

Edited by Tesla II

And the usual suspects ignore history and reality in a pathetic effort to blame American for every bad thing that has every happened. Sad.

You don't like American foreign policy, fine. But in the case of North Korea they haven't done a damn thing wrong. Time and time again the US has tried to improve relations only to have NK flip out and try to start a war. They are the aggressers, not the US and not SK. Hell China is working with the US to get North Korea to calm the hell down. For anyone to support the Norks over...anyone is a sign they're in their own little world.

• Like 2

What if Kimmy boi has a secret ace, and he is provoking with purpose? Some Korean dude building/creating something right there in backwater of US? That could work since all eyes are on NK...

The Chinese thought the sanctions were a good idea too. Maybe the UN was started by the US but we don't run it.
  • Like 1

The Chinese thought the sanctions were a good idea too. Maybe the UN was started by the US but we don't run it.

"We"... The US people don't have a say in anything.

The UN is run by the same people who own the US government. Whoever has control of the money, owns the country or organization. The same people who run the US, run the UN.

• Like 1

SK didn't want them there in the first place. They wanted their own country. Friends? lol The governments are friends cause they are all rich together. Nothing to do with what the people want.

SK can kick them out any time.,, but they're not doing it because they want the USs Protection. That's why try signed a treaty to defend SK... The SK government can chose whoever they want to be friends with, and they chose the US. Furthermore, the people elected the SK government, so by extension, this is what they want.

Regardless... The US government deals with the SK government, not the SK people. If the SK people are opposed to what their government wants, that is not the USs fault

• Like 1

Well there's nothing stopping us disarming these nations and then disarming ourselves and THEN policing the world, no? What makes us the "good guys" in this? Why do we get to have these weapons and then pick and choose who else can have them?

Thank you for the history lesson, indeed people died so I could live in a world of freedom and fairness. Again, do you have a problem with me taking a liberal outlook on the world? I'll assume you're a republican, what a great job George Bush did at making the world a better place.

Obama is asking for a war and frankly I'm tired of them, always because we stick our noses in where it doesn't belong. Enough people have died in the past decade because of pointless wars over who has the biggest toys.

There is a treaty of non-proliferation in place which is designed to prevent any nation that currently does not have nuclear weapons to prevent them from developing them, in the case of North Korea this treaty did not work, as I do not believe they are a signatory. If the US decided one day out of the blue to disarm and destroy it's nuclear arsenal and China and Russia didn't they would be put at a great disadvantage in every aspect of the world stage. Then you state that the United States should then force other nations to disarm or not develop weapons... then you state that you are against war. The only way the United States could disarm a number of nations and prevent others from developing them is to go to war.

North Korea is the one beating the war drum not South Korea or The United States. What is currently taking place is a game of Chess. The North makes a move and the south/us counter. North Korea is the one beating the War Drum. they are the only ones to have attacked the other since the ceasefire has taken place on multiple occasions. The US and SK need to be prepared in case of a North Korean attack.

~Thanato

• Like 2

SK can kick them out any time.,, but they're not doing it because they want the USs Protection. That's why try signed a treaty to defend SK... The SK government can chose whoever they want to be friends with, and they chose the US. Furthermore, the people elected the SK government, so by extension, this is what they want.

Regardless... The US government deals with the SK government, not the SK people. If the SK people are opposed to what their government wants, that is not the USs fault

Can they really though?!

Who owns their central bank?

In this situation, discussions raged across the country on establishing a central bank for the Republic of Korea and Dr. A. I. Bloomfield, dispatched from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, drafted the Bank of Korea Act.

So a privately owned bank (yes you currency is not owned by the US but a private bank, they control your countries money) just sends someone out to help the Korean bank, was it out of the kindness of their hearts?

• Like 1

What if Kimmy boi has a secret ace, and he is provoking with purpose? Some Korean dude building/creating something right there in backwater of US? That could work since all eyes are on NK...

A possibility but unlikely. Even if he had something going on State side I can't think of anything that would be a big game changer. Any kind of conflict ends with the North getting slapped silly by either the South or China. Honestly in any kind of war I think the US would be in a mostly supportive role with the South doing most of the work. Provided China doesn't launch their own invasion.

• Like 1

Can they really though?!

Who owns their central bank?

So a privately owned bank (yes you currency is not owned by the US but a private bank, they control your countries money) just sends someone out to help the Korean bank, was it out of the kindness of their hearts?

Yea they can. if the SK government decided one day "Yanks get out!" The US would have to leave or face Military action by the South. The South wont do that as there is a force which could destroy the south directly north of them, and the fact that the US is probably the only reason there hasn't been a flare up of the war between 1953 and now.

• Like 2

Yea they can. if the SK government decided one day "Yanks get out!" The US would have to leave or face Military action by the South. The South wont do that as there is a force which could destroy the south directly north of them, and the fact that the US is probably the only reason there hasn't been a flare up of the war between 1953 and now.

Oh really, so the the fact that the SK's money and the US's money comes from the exact same source would not stop SK doing that no? You really think governments have that much power? lol If governments have that much power, then please explain the state of the economy and hwy the government hasn't fixed it.

Oh really, so the the fact that the SK's money and the US's money comes from the exact same source would not stop SK doing that no? You really think governments have that much power? lol If governments have that much power, then please explain the state of the economy and hwy the government hasn't fixed it.

I'm not an expert in matters of the economy.

~Thanato

No, no.. I didn't say I'm against war. I'm not exactly pro war, and like everybody I would hope to avoid it for the rest of human history if it were possible, but if it's absolutely necessary, then I will back it. Stopping Hitler? I would have been for that. I could in good faith support my troops risking their lives to stop a man like that. I would back military action against North Korea if it we didn't have the weapons and nobody was allowed them. Where do we get off telling another sovereign nation what they can and can't do? Didn't we get told Iraq had WMDs too? That justified the death of thousands (not just soldiers) and there was NOTHING there, just a ton of oil for us to take control of. That's not worth the death toll.

I'm more than sure that Russia and China would be willing to disarm if we were. Can you not see what will happen if we don't disarm? The entire world is going to have nuclear weapons pointed at every other nation and we will never grasp the fact that we're one world and one people.

China wont disarm and neither would Russia.

We can 'get off' by telling North Korea that developing nuclear weapons is detrimental. 1 North Korea currently is the most likely nation to use them. Even India and Pakistan aren't that stupid.

The development of Nuclear Weapons by states which did not have them a few years ago is the worst thing that could happen and could pose to destabilize the regions of the world.

"We"... The US people don't have a say in anything.

The UN is run by the same people who own the US government. Whoever has control of the money, owns the country or organization. The same people who run the US, run the UN.

I think you could say that about any government including the UK.
  • Like 1