Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

Ashotep

A possibility but unlikely. Even if he had something going on State side I can't think of anything that would be a big game changer. Any kind of conflict ends with the North getting slapped silly by either the South or China. Honestly in any kind of war I think the US would be in a mostly supportive role with the South doing most of the work. Provided China doesn't launch their own invasion.

I agree but still what if... He uses bio agent or spread some sort of virus... he is crazy enough based on their releases of those fail clips..

• Like 1

Oh really, so the the fact that the SK's money and the US's money comes from the exact same source would not stop SK doing that no? You really think governments have that much power? lol If governments have that much power, then please explain the state of the economy and hwy the government hasn't fixed it.

Yeah yeah yeah. Here we go again. The central bankers control absolutely everything, down to troop movements. Right.

• Like 2

I'm not an expert in matters of the economy.

~Thanato

Well money controls the government, so perhaps you should learn about it before you can comment on government decisions.

This is a good place to start:

I think you could say that about any government including the UK.

Would never deny that. The UK government has been enslaved by that system since the Civil war in the US. It was the freedom that the Patriots where fighting for and now as a complete disrespect to those that fought for Americas freedom the system they fought against was established there.

• Like 1

I'm not an expert in matters of the economy.

~Thanato

Well money controls the government, so perhaps you should learn about it before you can comment on government decisions.

[media=]

[/media]

I think you could say that about any government including the UK.

Would never deny that. The UK government has been enslaved by that system since the Civil war in the US. It was the freedom that the Patriots where fighting for and now as a complete disrespect to those that fought for Americas freedom the system they fought against was established there.

Yeah yeah yeah. Here we go again. The central bankers control absolutely everything, down to troop movements. Right.

Prove it wrong then? If it was not the case then why do they own 95% of the worlds wealth and why do they add debt to the money they print for the government... You should not be able to do that, it was against the constitution and everything the patriots fought for. lol

If you don't think they do then you need to educate yourself. The people of a country should control it's money through the government. Not a privately owned bank, if you can't see that's wrong then there is no hope for you.

Although I don't believe the banks control our troops they do control a lot and caused lots of problems with economies around the world.

[media=]

[/media]

Prove it wrong then?

You're the one that made the claim. Prove to me that the bankers are the ones controlling troop movements. Go on.

If it was not the case then why do they own 95% of the worlds wealth and why do they add debt to the money they print for the government...
because that's the way the system is currently set up. I'm not denying that. What I'm denying is your allegation that heads of state have absolutely no control over their nations.

These the same bombers or are we sticking our stick in the hornets nest some more. Who up at the top is getting there jollies at provoking NK should be dragged out and shot. This is not diplomacy nor a detterent to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AAyhYO3XxZA

• Like 1

You're the one that made the claim. Prove to me that the bankers are the ones controlling troop movements. Go on.

because that's the way the system is currently set up. I'm not denying that. What I'm denying is your allegation that heads of state have absolutely no control over their nations.

It proves it in the above video.

They are the ones who supply the money to buy the weapons, they also have shares and stock in the companies selling the weapons. It's common sense.

They don't otherwise our economy would be fine and o0ur countries wouldn't be in debt to private banks, it shouldn't even be legal. lol

Although I don't believe the banks control our troops they do control a lot and caused lots of problems with economies around the world.

How do they not control the troops?!

We went after Gaddafi cause he refused to sell oil in US dollars, Iran is doing the same and we want them, We did it to Iraq for the same reason and Afghanistan.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

These the same bombers or are we sticking our stick in the hornets nest some more. Who up at the top is getting there jollies at provoking NK should be dragged out and shot. This is not diplomacy nor a detterent to them.

It's called taking part in yearly military games. Reminding North Korea that if they follow through with their threats it would end badly for them. It was noted that these bombers could have taken part in past war games and this is just the first time it's been mentioned. Just because the Norks are more crazy than normal doesn't mean we should murder people.

• Like 1

Just because the Norks are more crazy than normal doesn't mean we should murder people.

Exactly. B-2's are not a cheap wargame toy btw.

It proves it in the above video.

I've watched the video already. It proves no such thing.

Arms manufacturers always benefit from war. That doesn't mean they control troop movements and force countries to act in certain ways.

• Like 2

Here we go again :rolleyes: All we need is another damn war.SK should be built up enough by now to take care of themselves,hell chubby cant even launch a satellite correctly much less reach the mainland US.If they start it fine,if not i hope we stop flexing our muscles their way.

• Like 2

When the politicians own or have much financial assets tied to the arms manufacturers it does ala Hali-Burton and Cheney. Get real Stellar. There so intertwined now they cant get out of it or the dollar collapses. They NEED WAR to survive. They have to sell guns to Syrian rebels and Al Queda to keep afloat. Welcome to the Ponzi scheme world. Maddoff was a fall guy for a bigger pattern not a lone wolf broker.

When the politicians own or have much financial assets tied to the arms manufacturers it does ala Hali-Burton and Cheney. Get real Stellar. There so intertwined now they cant get out of it or the dollar collapses. They NEED WAR to survive. They have to sell guns to Syrian rebels and Al Queda to keep afloat. Welcome to the Ponzi scheme world. Maddoff was a fall guy for a bigger pattern not a lone wolf broker.

They need war? They why don't they go to war with NK then?

Get real? The US and SK are trying to deter NK from CAUSING a war.

• Like 3

Because there not done with Syria

• Like 1

Because there not done with Syria

No, that's not why. The reason why they don't go to war with NK is because they don't want a war with NK. They've had ample justification as it is to do so. You and Coffey keep acting like the US are the aggressors here when they are clearly not. How much more blatant can it get? NK are threatening SK and the US with a nuclear war, and have committed plenty of acts of war since the Korean war, all of which have been essentially overlooked by the US and the world --- yet you still act like the US is at fault. How deep does your hatred for the US go?

• Like 2

I am not saying NK is not the aggressor here tbh. Im saying we are doing nothing to deter there aggression. We are playing Cold War with them. See the difference.

Interesting you say that... That's exactly what NK has done to our ally, SK. Guess it is alright to blame him after all.

60 years ago? Time to start blaming North Korea for that now? That's not what this news story is about. They're both armed at the border, pointing their guns at each other. I have friends who served on that border, the most militarized border on the planet. I have no reason to think any more highly of South Korea than most any other country in the world. They're not worth a dime of taxpayer money like every other country out there that might get a label for how we're supposed to treat them and who we're supposed to blame. SK is about 10x more powerful than NK too, they can defend themselves. It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't resolve their differences in this many years though. We can find much better "allies" than that.

I am not saying NK is not the aggressor here tbh. Im saying we are doing nothing to deter there aggression. We are playing Cold War with them. See the difference.

Ahh, K. I may have thought you were completely on Coffeys side (ie: the side where NK is the aggressor --- but only because the US forces them to be ).

I disagree with your stance. I think that the USs actions are deterring NK aggression. If not for the US, I do believe the North would have invaded long ago.

• Like 3

Well there's nothing stopping us disarming these nations and then disarming ourselves and THEN policing the world, no? What makes us the "good guys" in this? Why do we get to have these weapons and then pick and choose who else can have them?

Thank you for the history lesson, indeed people died so I could live in a world of freedom and fairness. Again, do you have a problem with me taking a liberal outlook on the world? I'll assume you're a republican, what a great job George Bush did at making the world a better place.

Obama is asking for a war and frankly I'm tired of them, always because we stick our noses in where it doesn't belong. Enough people have died in the past decade because of pointless wars over who has the biggest toys.

First -NO I do not have a problem with your political leaning. Second, I apologise for being snarky about the freedom issue (it's a pet peeve of mine) but I have no excuse, it was rude. As to choosing the good from the bad... I think the issue is way past that. These weapons will never be truly removed unless we either destroy ourselves with them OR a "limited" nuclear exchange happens that scares and shocks the world SO MUCH that we have a moment of clarity as a species and do the right thing. It just isn't human nature to trust the other guy. We have proven it over and over. If that sounds like a cynical outlook then so be it I guess. In my 52 years I haven't seen much of a reason to think otherwise...yet...

BTW - I think we are ALL tired of the wars. :yes:

• Like 2

60 years ago? Time to start blaming North Korea for that now? That's not what this news story is about. They're both armed at the border, pointing their guns at each other. I have friends who served on that border, the most militarized border on the planet. I have no reason to think any more highly of South Korea than most any other country in the world. They're not worth a dime of taxpayer money like every other country out there that might get a label for how we're supposed to treat them and who we're supposed to blame. SK is about 10x more powerful than NK too, they can defend themselves. It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't resolve their differences in this many years though. We can find much better "allies" than that.

No, not 60 years ago. Currently. Its not that they're just armed at the border... NK has nukes on the border, and have threatened to use their forces on Seoul and the US.

And I disagree with your statement that SK is 10x more powerful than NK. What do you use to justify this statement?

• Like 2

I disagree with your stance. I think that the USs actions are deterring NK aggression. If not for the US, I do believe the North would have invaded long ago.

You were around for itleast part of the Cold War werent you ? Did you ever do duck and cover drills in school ? I did. This is the same posturing we did with the Soviet Union. Its called one upsmanship. NK is a different beast then the Soviet Union was however as they cannot destroy the world 300 times over alone. So all were doing is egging them into a conventional war again or a fast nuclear exchange.

I mean really those are the consequences for getting this wrong. I hope we get it right.

• Like 1

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AAyhYO3XxZA[/media]

There is another side to these moves though. Remember Saddam's adventure into Kuwait in '91? He said later that he made his move because he thought Bush was giving him a green light by NOT telling him specifically he couldn't invade. So if no answer is made to these provocations and they continue to ratchet up, that can be just as dangerous. The REAL issue here is a miscalculation and lets face it, the North doesn't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Edit to add - these are B-2 bombers. They come and go without being seen. The only indication the North will have that they have been there is the exploding buildings, airfield, ships, troops... you get the idea... AND the generals in the North KNOW this. The B-52's are old and slow and very visible from a long way off to radar.

Edited by and then
  • Like 2

Im trying to recall us using B-2's for "exercises" in the past. The B-2 is a first strike weapon and not a "bomber" as is being reported. Its a stealth bomber. They carry tactical munitions. Very tactical. B-52's are the carpet bombers.

• Like 1

You were around for itleast part of the Cold War werent you ? Did you ever do duck and cover drills in school ? I did. This is the same posturing we did with the Soviet Union. Its called one upsmanship. NK is a different beast then the Soviet Union was however as they cannot destroy the world 300 times over alone. So all were doing is egging them into a conventional war again or a fast nuclear exchange.

I mean really those are the consequences for getting this wrong. I hope we get it right.

Those are the consequences for getting things wrong, yet--- but it seems we disagree on what the "right" thing is. You say what the US is doing is wrong, I say that not doing what the US is doing is wrong. History will tell which one of us is right.