Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stealth bombers sent to S. Korea

Ashotep

No, not 60 years ago. Currently. Its not that they're just armed at the border... NK has nukes on the border, and have threatened to use their forces on Seoul and the US.

And I disagree with your statement that SK is 10x more powerful than NK. What do you use to justify this statement?

The south would be devastated by the north in an attack. Seoul would be a ruin within days unless the US nuked the north. Since that isn't going to happen unless the north nukes first, Seoul is going to be expendable. The casualties would be horrific and so would be the economic damage to the region and maybe the world. And Fat-boy knows this and it's why he keeps pushing. He wants more goodies from his favorite uncle. Screw him and the horse he rode in on! Let China feed their client and leave the rest of us out of it. I don't think China will allow the situation to get too out of hand before they'd "handle" him themselves. They have too much to lose.
  • Like 1

Looking at the big picture put together we moved our B-2's to Germany I believe for the Gulf War2. I think this "exercise" is a veiled redeployment to the region as this is the second wave thats been sent over there and we have bases all over the region that can support them.

What I dont understand is why were advertising it. Thats the aggression part I dont like.

60 years ago? Time to start blaming North Korea for that now? That's not what this news story is about. They're both armed at the border, pointing their guns at each other. I have friends who served on that border, the most militarized border on the planet. I have no reason to think any more highly of South Korea than most any other country in the world. They're not worth a dime of taxpayer money like every other country out there that might get a label for how we're supposed to treat them and who we're supposed to blame. SK is about 10x more powerful than NK too, they can defend themselves. It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't resolve their differences in this many years though. We can find much better "allies" than that.

Honestly NK has enough artillery and troops to put a hurt on anyone,moreso a close neighbor.I just do not want another war where nothing is gained and only lives lost.

• Like 2

And Fat-boy knows this and it's why he keeps pushing. He wants more goodies from his favorite uncle. Screw him and the horse he rode in on! Let China feed their client and leave the rest of us out of it. I don't think China will allow the situation to get too out of hand before they'd "handle" him themselves. They have too much to lose.

I would think B-2's in the region would make China react period. Nuclear capable, stealth bombers are every countries biggest fear. Not even China has a defense to them Im aware of. Theyd want that crap out of the region and said nothing the other day about it. It makes one wonder.

Theres a reason ALL B-2's are kept in the USA.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

I would think B-2's in the region would make China react period. Nuclear capable, stealth bombers are every countries biggest fear. Not even China has a defense to them Im aware of. Theyd want that crap out of the region and said nothing the other day about it. It makes one wonder.

Theres a reason ALL B-2's are kept in the USA.

Yes, the B-2 certainly is an eye opener for an adversary but I think (and hope) the reaction from China will be to rein in Mr Un. The Chinese have to know that it's a big time lose lose for them if war starts there.
  • Like 2

60 years ago? Time to start blaming North Korea for that now? That's not what this news story is about. They're both armed at the border, pointing their guns at each other. I have friends who served on that border, the most militarized border on the planet. I have no reason to think any more highly of South Korea than most any other country in the world. They're not worth a dime of taxpayer money like every other country out there that might get a label for how we're supposed to treat them and who we're supposed to blame. SK is about 10x more powerful than NK too, they can defend themselves. It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't resolve their differences in this many years though. We can find much better "allies" than that.

South Korea has tried to resolve their differences. They've tried a few times. They just elected a president who wants to try and improve tries. Even now South Koreans are helping to manage factories that help the NK economy. North Korea however has no interest in improving relations and have gone out of their way to cause trouble. They are the pathetic ones in this situation.

Im trying to recall us using B-2's for "exercises" in the past. The B-2 is a first strike weapon and not a "bomber" as is being reported. Its a stealth bomber. They carry tactical munitions. Very tactical. B-52's are the carpet bombers.

Another article I've read said that it is possible that the bombers have been used before and this is the first time it's being mentioned because North Korea is throwing around a lot more threats than normal.

Dont ever underestimate the power of others. China might have more powerfull army than most people here think.

• Like 2

SK may be Technologically more advance but NK outnumbers them 4 to 1. If war where to happen the North would probably overrun much of hte south before they are slowed. It would be Air Power that would turn the tide but only at the cost of millions of lives.

• Like 2

Dont ever underestimate the power of others. China might have more powerfull army than most people here think.

They DO have a more powerful army - "The ROC's armed forces number approximately 300,000, and reserves reportedly total 3,870,000"

• Like 1

SK may be Technologically more advance but NK outnumbers them 4 to 1. If war where to happen the North would probably overrun much of hte south before they are slowed. It would be Air Power that would turn the tide but only at the cost of millions of lives.

I don't think the SK Air power would arrive in time. Once NK is in the cities, your airpower will devastate your own infrastructure more than hurt the enemy.

China is without a doubt the regional power and that's a big reason why North Korea has survived all the crap they pull. However now it seems China is really getting tired of the endless threats and should NK every try to pull the trigger I can see China quickly stepping in and replacing Kim and his government for someone a bit more stable before things get completely out of control.

Edited by Corp
  • Like 3

China is without a doubt the regional power and that's a big reason why North Korea has survived all the crap they pull. However now it seems China is really getting tired of the endless threats and should NK every try to pull the trigger I can see China quickly stepping and replacing Kim and his government for someone a bit more stable.

Sounds alot like the first Korean War bud.

Great, then here is what you do, you go before congress and make a case for war. You vote on it and let the cards fall where they may. You cant take away peoples means to survive then pretend you are a innocent victom of a bully. Sanctions are an act of war, yet no war has been declared. Im not against removing a nuclear NK threat. I just see through the BS games they play, and the propaganda they use to get away with it.

The situation with starvation in NK started LONG before this dust up. We are NOT responsible for the condition of civilians in every corner of the earth.

Sounds alot like the first Korean War bud.

Except China is a world class power now - WITH nuclear weapons and more importantly - a huge amount to lose economically if they joined with NK in a war. That wasn't the case in 50. The Chinese may have even over looked the humiliation of the North back then but for McArthur's arrogance.
  • Like 1

I've watched the video already. It proves no such thing.

Arms manufacturers always benefit from war. That doesn't mean they control troop movements and force countries to act in certain ways.

The Arms manufacturers no, the banks yes.

It was proven that the same banks funded both sides of all the major wars.

Look at Al Qaeda... Who armed them? CIA/US to fight Russia.....

Iraq who armed them... CIA/US to fight Iran....

Then when they blitz them, they get all these weapons back again to sell on to another group.

They need war? They why don't they go to war with NK then?

Get real? The US and SK are trying to deter NK from CAUSING a war.

Oh so you think flying B2's down there and shoving it in the face of a psychopath is going to deter him? LMFAO. If you say so. I thought the Pentagon was far more intelligent than that. :rolleyes:

Ahh, K. I may have thought you were completely on Coffeys side (ie: the side where NK is the aggressor --- but only because the US forces them to be ).

I never said NK is not the aggressor or that they are because the US forces them....

I said the US's silly childish pathetic games are making them worse, not improving the situation.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

I'd rather our countries weren't hypocrites, actually. If we got rid of our own weapons and THEN enforced nobody else allowed them,

oh yea, lol. if you got no weapons, how are you gonna enforce anything?? lol.

• Like 2

I am not saying NK is not the aggressor here tbh. Im saying we are doing nothing to deter there aggression. We are playing Cold War with them. See the difference.

I'm all for diplomacy to resolve issues but NK will have nothing of it, they want it this way.
  • Like 1

I have seen a B-2, it flew over my house. It was an awesome sight. I've seen the fighter jets come flying up the valley and just short of this really tall hill, small mountain, in front of my house then they would suddenly bank off or go almost straight up.

It seem's to me that they (US Government) are just "hanging a carrot in front of the donkey" so to speak, and judging by their action's

I personally think they (US Government) want or would like war with NK, but they want NK to make the first move......

Technically we are still at war with them......

lol, how old are you? 12.

My thoughts too. Predicted response: I'm 18 and I know what I'm talking about!

Escape liberalism now kid! It's not too late!

• Like 1

How do you fight against this?

North-Korean-military-par-006.jpg

Possible-Grounds-For-Defection.jpg

Soldiers-Preparing-for-Training-Drill.jpg

Reuters.jpg

No wonder the North Korean people are starving! All the women are in their military instead of the kitchen. :P

• Like 4

No wonder the North Korean people are starving! All the women are in their military instead of the kitchen. :P

Good point stellar,sandwiches dont make themselves :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 2