Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9-11 carbon taxes climate change chemtrails

OverSword

An article about following the money on veterans today. From the article:

Why does Franklin Raines of Freddie/Fannie own the patent for a carbon trading computer originally owned by Carlton Bartels, CEO “Cantor Fitzgerald/CO2e.com/eSpeedprogram ? – a company whose employees were murdered by a well-guided jet aircraft that crashed into their offices on 9/11/2001? Wasting no time, why did the new Democratic Congress (2006) give the patent to Raines obamaimmediately following the election?

It is statistically significant that 44 % of the souls murdered on 9/11 (including firefighters, police etc.) worked for companies that were in competition with the Chicago Climate Exchange. (CCX)? Al Gore, Obama, Maurice Strong, and whoever in Congress owns stock in CCX stands to cash in on $Trillions if they can pass enforceable Cap and Trade legislation.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/03/11/following-the-money-obama-911-chemtrails-climate-change-trillions-in-carbon-taxes/

All of our old favorite conspiracy theories rolled into one. Just remember, when someone mocks you and says "conspiracy theories" you just point your index finger into thier face and say "Theory!"

There were many who benefited from the events of the day. Many goals were accomplished, from bureaucratic enhancement to destruction of records to personal financial enhancement to the advance of empire. And of course to terrorize the populace.

Many goals, many beneficiaries.

• Like 1

There were more reasons for insiders to perpetrate the crimes of 9-11 than there were reasons for government insiders to kill JFK.

• Like 2

There were more reasons for insiders to perpetrate the crimes of 9-11 than there were reasons for government insiders to kill JFK.

So true.

I doubt anybody actually made any money by killing JFK. They consolidated power and eliminated a major obstacle to their agenda, just as happened with the assassination of Caesar, but I doubt anybody actually made any money from it.

So true.

I doubt anybody actually made any money by killing JFK. They consolidated power and eliminated a major obstacle to their agenda, just as happened with the assassination of Caesar, but I doubt anybody actually made any money from it.

If you do more research on the subject, JFK had approached the Russians on doing a joint moon mission, at first the Russians refused to answer but then requested talks about it. Had that happened it could have cost our own aerospace firms million in development and manufacturing dollars. Funny how he was killed by a lone gun man in the very state that ended up with the vast majority of those contracts, and how his replacement also was from that state.

Money, power - Power, money - who cares what is just give me more!

• Like 1

Its Insanity ! Thats all It is ! No such thing as Chem trails ! Nuff Said ! :tu:

Is everyone on this site under Fifty years old ? Contrails have been around for almost Seventy Years !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

Finally DT, we agree on something. Finally, a post that is not completely inane.

Contrails are as old as high altitude airplanes, and depending upon ambient conditions, very common.

Whether 'chem'trails actually exist, I cannot say.

Its Insanity ! Thats all It is ! No such thing as Chem trails ! Nuff Said ! :tu:

Is everyone on this site under Fifty years old ? Contrails have been around for almost Seventy Years !

justDONTEATUS :tu:

and yet alzheimers, (caused by exposure to aluminum sufates) is skyrocketing, in the last few years asthma up from number 8 killer in the developed world to number 3....no reason to associate that with areosol spraying in our atmosphere of course. These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along.

moves along with the other storm troopers with that silly gaze on my visor ! Those wernt the droids we were looking for ! :alien::no:

and yet alzheimers, (caused by exposure to aluminum sufates) is skyrocketing, in the last few years asthma up from number 8 killer in the developed world to number 3....no reason to associate that with areosol spraying in our atmosphere of course. These aren't the droids you're looking for, move along.

The alzheimers link is not proven. In fact, the Alzheimer's association says there is no link found.

http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_myths_about_alzheimers.asp

Neither does WebMD

http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/guide/controversial-claims-risk-factors

Of course there is no proof that "chemtrails", or aerosol spraying is even happening let alone that they contain aluminum.

People are living longer so diseases associated with aging will of course increase. First one must prove aerosol spraying is even occurring then prove that what ever is being sprayed at 30,000+ feet is still viable and undiluted in the weeks it takes to get to the ground to even affect anyone. I've yet to see proof of either of those.

Edited by frenat

The alzheimers link is not proven. In fact, the Alzheimer's association says there is no link found.

http://www.alz.org/a..._alzheimers.asp

Neither does WebMD

http://www.webmd.com...ms-risk-factors

Of course there is no proof that "chemtrails", or aerosol spraying is even happening let alone that they contain aluminum.

People are living longer so diseases associated with aging will of course increase. First one must prove aerosol spraying is even occurring then prove that what ever is being sprayed at 30,000+ feet is still viable and undiluted in the weeks it takes to get to the ground to even affect anyone. I've yet to see proof of either of those.

No proof that you will accept is what you mean. I've seen it. On a blue clear day last summer I witnessed a large X sprayed across the sky from horizon to horizon. It barely disapated in 6 hours. Seattle is nicknamed jet city and I've been seeing normal contrails for nearly 50 years. Contrails, water vapor do not last 6 and more hours. Something a little more solid than water vapor may.
  • Like 1

No proof that you will accept is what you mean. I've seen it. On a blue clear day last summer I witnessed a large X sprayed across the sky from horizon to horizon. It barely disapated in 6 hours. Seattle is nicknamed jet city and I've been seeing normal contrails for nearly 50 years. Contrails, water vapor do not last 6 and more hours. Something a little more solid than water vapor may.

Sounds like normal contrails to me. Are you saying clouds can not last 6 or more hours? Contrails are basically cirrus clouds. Good luck trying to rewrite meteorlogical science.

And no, there is no actual proof. Not a single person has sampled a trail directly despite numerous claims (and collection of money to pay for it that was never returned) going back at least 13 years that they were going to. All tests have been done with samples collected on the ground where local contamination is not only likely but probable. You don't sample something 6+ miles away from something and claim a connection. Further, the majority of tests have been flawed. They've sampled rainwater collected in metal dishes, ground water from dirty ponds, and made the mistake of calling something so many parts per million when it should have been billion. The vast majority of "chemtrail" believer's sum total of "proof" is contrails must dissipate immediately so anything that doesn't must be a "chemtrail". This is despite the hard science going back 70+ years showing that contrails CAN persist. I am every day more increasingly convinced that the whole "chemtrail" movement owes its life to the Internet. Despite proof of persistent trails since the early days of aircraft travel the rise of "chemtrails" only started when a few who didn't understand what they were looking at were suddenly able to reach a large number of people thanks to online message boards and youtube. The Internet is a great potential source of knowledge but a far greater source of ignorance. I've seen the same thing with many people lately thinking the Moon and/or Sun are not in the right place. So no, no actual proof. Can you provide some? You'd be the first if you do.

• Like 1

Sounds like normal contrails to me. Are you saying clouds can not last 6 or more hours? Contrails are basically cirrus clouds. Good luck trying to rewrite meteorlogical science.

And no, there is no actual proof. Not a single person has sampled a trail directly despite numerous claims (and collection of money to pay for it that was never returned) going back at least 13 years that they were going to. All tests have been done with samples collected on the ground where local contamination is not only likely but probable. You don't sample something 6+ miles away from something and claim a connection. Further, the majority of tests have been flawed. They've sampled rainwater collected in metal dishes, ground water from dirty ponds, and made the mistake of calling something so many parts per million when it should have been billion. The vast majority of "chemtrail" believer's sum total of "proof" is contrails must dissipate immediately so anything that doesn't must be a "chemtrail". This is despite the hard science going back 70+ years showing that contrails CAN persist. I am every day more increasingly convinced that the whole "chemtrail" movement owes its life to the Internet. Despite proof of persistent trails since the early days of aircraft travel the rise of "chemtrails" only started when a few who didn't understand what they were looking at were suddenly able to reach a large number of people thanks to online message boards and youtube. The Internet is a great potential source of knowledge but a far greater source of ignorance. I've seen the same thing with many people lately thinking the Moon and/or Sun are not in the right place. So no, no actual proof. Can you provide some? You'd be the first if you do.

So True ,So True ! Ive been watching contrails for over 57 years some in the winter months seem to last the longest ! None have anything evil in it !

You may be right about the chemtrails, but contrails or chemtrails (if they exist) will move, usually from generally west to generally east, because that's the way the wind usually blows at altitude.

I am neutral on chemtrails, though dubious. Certainly I would not put it past the bad guys to do this, but so far I just have never happened upon any particular evidence of them. And I've spent many an hour above 25000 feet.

You may be right about the chemtrails, but contrails or chemtrails (if they exist) will move, usually from generally west to generally east, because that's the way the wind usually blows at altitude.

I am neutral on chemtrails, though dubious. Certainly I would not put it past the bad guys to do this, but so far I just have never happened upon any particular evidence of them. And I've spent many an hour above 25000 feet.

Better start to use the O2 up there BabeRuth !

:tu: justDONTEATUS !

One needs oxygen up there Don?

Holy Cow, thanks for telling me. Learn something new every day!

Next time your above 25k or even more spend a little time wit your head outta da window !

Has anyone ever considered the term "never let a good crisis go to waste" in relation to climate change.

The science is solid, its just who's taking advantage of it that matters.

Br Cornelius