Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Ashotep

Methane causing Manhole Covers to Explode

8 posts in this topic

Washington DC has a problem here. It could be leaking natural gas pipes causing the methane explosions. If so they need to fix this, bad for the environment and people. I can't imagine what it would be like to have a manhole explode in front of me. Scare the crap out of me.

Are Exploding Manhole Covers In Washington DC Caused By Shocking Levels Of Leaking Natural Gas?

1 person likes this

Didnt Obama say something about upgrading our infrastructure in 2008. I wonder if this is the upgrade he was talking about ?

2 people like this

Didnt Obama say something about upgrading our infrastructure in 2008. I wonder if this is the upgrade he was talking about ?

Sure it is,him and bp updated bayou corne aswell :lol:

1 person likes this

Sure it is,him and bp updated bayou corne aswell

pretty sure that ones still a bottomless pit of our tax payers dollars but eventually its gonna be shovel ready. :no:

1 person likes this

Watch this video (28 sec) :

2 people like this

Guess that happens everywhere, thanks for posting Abramelin and saying how long the video was.

Yeah, but we got wars to wage, missles to fire, people to kill and ammo to buy. Gotta have priorities, ya know. :innocent:

1 person likes this

Guess that happens everywhere, thanks for posting Abramelin and saying how long the video was.

Lol, no, I said 28 seconds, meaning: at 28 seconds you will see a manhole explode.