Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cancer Drug That Shrinks All Tumors

ExpandMyMind

It takes a miraculous breakthrough in science to fight against aggressive forms of cancer, including tumors. We're inching closer to finding a potential cure for cancer, to shrink tumors is a good way to eradicate the sign of disease. I heard of the fruit Soursap works to destroy cancer cells, but the big pharma has to syntheize the chemical compound from the fruit.

To make his point for him, look up Dr. Faustman. She has been doing research on a diabetic cure for years. It shows huge promise in the rat studies, however it is an old TB vaccine that the patent expired on years ago so there is no profit in it. All her trials so far have been completely funded by donations from people like myself all across the country. This takes a long time in between trials considering the cost of the trials. It will be 2016 before she is done and she has already been working on it for almost a decade if I remember correctly.

Any scientist who comes forth with a cancer cure is blocked by the FDA and medical board. (forget the proper name of it) I've watched countless documentaries on it, it's disgusting. Simbi has the best ones though, I'm sure she will link them if she sees this thread. Simbi knows more about how corrupt it is than me.

I'm not sure you'd have to find the documents if they are still available. It's just normal biology, we eat somehting, get nutrients form it and hey presto we don't get cancer. Along with not eating all the processed stuff as well obviously. It's just natural really from what I got from it anyway.

I show gratitude to those who develop cures yet the FDA blocks them for their friend. (Big pharma...)

No the one who has actually cured people and has evidence of it....

What CT?! I posted facts. LOL

The FDA themselves put a huge cost on trials to stop anyone but huge corporate pharmaceuticals from doing it. If you're too blind to see that then it's not my fault. That's a fact and nothing I or you cna say changes that.

No i made opinions from facts. huge difference.

I have to point that i'm not attacking you, just wanna make some things clear.

OK let say the FDA is blocking cancer research, you know that USA is not the whole world, there are other places on earth that research cancer cure, like Germany.

If a scientist from USA find a cure for cancer, why he/she don't just go in Europe and continue the research there?

You say you have made opinions on facts, but you haven't provide even one fact?? I must add that a fact is something that is true and cant be proven otherwise.

• Like 1

I have to point that i'm not attacking you, just wanna make some things clear.

OK let say the FDA is blocking cancer research, you know that USA is not the whole world, there are other places on earth that research cancer cure, like Germany.

If a scientist from USA find a cure for cancer, why he/she don't just go in Europe and continue the research there?

You say you have made opinions on facts, but you haven't provide even one fact?? I must add that a fact is something that is true and cant be proven otherwise.

Fee revenue amounts for applications, establishments, and products are to be established each year by FDA so that one-third of the PDUFA fee revenues FDA collects each year will be generated from each of these categories. This notice establishes fee rates for FY 2011 for application fees for an application requiring clinical data ($1,542,000), for an application not requiring clinical data or a supplement requiring clinical data ($771,000), for establishment fees ($497,200), and for product fees ($86,520). These fees are effective on October 1, 2010, and will remain in effect through September 30, 2011.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2010-08-04/html/2010-19116.htm

That is just the fee paid to the FDA. Not the cost of actually conducting research to develop the product, conducting animal testing, conducting clinical trials, etc.

You think anyone can afford that without great financial backing?! (From a big pharmaceutical company)

Germany, UK and the rest of Europe are all the same. Our money is all controlled by the same people. (that is not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bxI1skgga1U

Actually watch these videos... They explain a lot.

[...]There might be a viable treatment for cancer just over the horizon!

Yeap, but when adverse effects will surface, that will be the dirty deeds of "big pharma" :innocent: