Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
XSAS_Daughter

Any Artist links to my recent Photography?

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I'm not one to post often but i could really do with some help. I'm currently doing my Alevels and for my exam piece in Photography i have started a new topic.

Basically i have to bring in Artists that i can relate to my own work, either visually or with a conceptional link.

I started with shoots similar to Pep Ventosa and Stephanie Jung. I then became interested in Ed Ruscha's 'Every building on the Sunset strip'. I introduced his concept of using all the buildings on one street into my work and ended up with some Panarama shots. I then made them my own by layering and rotating and playing around in Photoshop.

I will include one photo from two different shoots i have done and i was wandering whether anybody knew of any Artists i could introduce into my work. The more Artists the better, but i'm finding it difficult to find anything similar to my work. The closest i have got is JF Rauzier Hyperphoto's.

Thanks in advance.

post-19600-0-71189100-1364605293_thumb.j

post-19600-0-13380500-1364605598_thumb.j

3 people like this

Nice.

I've noticed a couple of line drawing posted by SpiritWriter that have a somewhat similar blending of images, you'll find them on page 8 of the 'Share Your Art' thread. It would be interesting to see your style applied to the human form.

And thanks for sharing the two images, they're fascinating.