Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chilli Easter egg 'hotter than a vindaloo'

Still Waters

An Indian restaurant in Surrey has created a "not for bunnies" Easter egg using three of the hottest varieties of chilli pepper.

India Dining in Warlingham used a ghost chilli, a scotch bonnet and a habanera in the egg, and said it was up to 10 times hotter than a vindaloo.

The restaurant said the egg is so hot it equals 400 bottles of Tabasco sauce, and diners must wear protective gloves.

Those wanting to try the egg must be aged over 18 and sign a disclaimer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...surrey-21981063

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wolfknight

• BiffSplitkins

• Still Waters

• freetoroam

Good for them, every one else is making money out of it, they might as well jump in too. But, its not something I will be trying, can`t touch hot food.

Maybe the Indian restaurant will make a pork vindaloo for Ramadam....it works all ways, if they can make money by distorting one religion, why not try and make money distorting another?

I would absolutely try that! I love anything hot and spicy. 3d-fire-emoticon.gif

Wow eating you would get burnt twice. You better have some ice cream to follow when it comes out :lol::whistle:

• Like 1