Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man tattoos his dog, generates controversy

Still Waters

hmmmm aren't there actual killers and criminals to be caught out there? this man wrote on his dog, big whoop.

• Like 1

hmmmm aren't there actual killers and criminals to be caught out there? this man wrote on his dog, big whoop.

With that sentiment, how about i tattoo what i want on you without your free will. Perhaps then you'll think a little smarter, and maybe even develope a sense of empathy. :tu:

With that sentiment, how about i tattoo what i want on you without your free will. Perhaps then you'll think a little smarter, and maybe even develope a sense of empathy. :tu:

You couldn't, because then you'd be sued.

Unfortunately, animals don't have a say.

You couldn't, because then you'd be sued.

Unfortunately, animals don't have a say.

Lol They wouldn't much, they can take my debt if they'd like.

But you're right, that's the problem, they don't have a say.

Because he is a self proclaimed 'artist' he thinks he can put his 'art' on his dogs. And even claims he will do it to any new ones he gets. Absolute scum.

What's with cattle or horses and sheep being branded or ear tagged? Is that much different?

They are branded/tagged for a legitimate reason though, not because the farmer felt like it.

I imagine that it hurts them too, especially when they manage to rip them out and their ear in two. So I don't see why this guy should be allowed to inflict pain on his dog for no good reason at all.

• Like 2

This is no big deal, I have Tattoos of Six Pack Abs, Large Muscles on my Arms, Hair on my Chest, Bullet Holes on my Legs and Back and a rather large Penis running down the inner side of my right leg. LOL!!!

We castrate and nuder are dogs don't we? Whats the different between giving our little beastly friends a tattoo or two? We use them for racing, train them or punish them with shock collars whats the big deal? Do unto others as you would want done to yourself same applies to animals in my book. Obviously this guy loves tattoos and wanted his little beastly friend to have one as well to show off in-front of the other dogs and dog enthusiasts. Thats all tattoos are, body modifications to represent a point or to stand out from the rest. No different than tagging your dog or implanting a tracking device in such a creature which is unnatural.

My dog a tattoo where they chipped him at the pound.

The photo of the tattoo shows it to be considerable in size.

As a sphynx owner ,I have fought this fight before .

A dogs under belly is VERY SENSITIVE .

Also,no one gets pleasure from a tattoo that isn't even seen,and the dog certainly doesn't give a crap if they have a cool tat.

Ergo ,such a tattoo,in such a place ,is completely unnecessary .

When animals are tattooed at the Humane society ,they are usually also being altered ,so they can be adopted out . Which means they are under anesthesia . The tats ID them as neutered and having a record at a humane society within the USA .

It has a FUNCTION ,and they are very small .

When a sphynx is tattooed ,its put under anesthesia because of the pain . Sounds like this dog was tattooed wide awake ,and for no good reason .

This was the owners vanity . Just like with sphynx tattoos ,unnecessary and a sad reflection of the owner .