Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biometric national ID card

Simbi Laveau

I've also heard about those cards a while ago. The date for them to come out kept being delayed. This is the first time in awhile that I've seen any news about them.

Oh well. that's one card I wont be getting. The government can take those cards and shove them up their nose.

• Like 3

The noose keeps tightening. The most outrageous part of this is that even if it is in place it probably will do little to fix the problem since most of these pols WANT the immigration to continue.

• Like 2

In such a place that is supposed to be free, ignorance elected this "leader". -snort-

I'm moving if these finger and hand print monitors become common place.. Oh, I'd probably have to build a boat because there would be such on those too.

Edited by AliveInDeath7
  • Like 1

Like John Lennon said, "power to the people".

Sadly, the people are busy with mundane things to keep them from seeing the truth.
  • Like 3

The noose keeps tightening. The most outrageous part of this is that even if it is in place it probably will do little to fix the problem since most of these pols WANT the immigration to continue.

Thats why I said,its not for immigration at all. It's to keep track of us,and fingerprint the work force .

I heard they even wanted to put our money on it ,like your work pay goes on it like debit card,and they can see where all your money goes too .

It is seriously time to get out of the country . It's worse than 1984 .

Drones,bans ,constitution to crap . Monitoring ,forced medicine .false flags abound . I'm am so done . Stick a fork in me .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

In such a place that is supposed to be free, ignorance elected this "leader". -snort-

I'm moving if these finger and hand print monitors become common place.. Oh, I'd probably have to build a boat because there would be such on those too.

Most of our presidents for the past 30 years have been the same guy in different skin. The biggest differenes between the two parties is simply an act, one meant to keep you divided and angry.

• Like 1

Thats why I said,its not for immigration at all. It's to keep track of us,and fingerprint the work force .

I heard they even wanted to put our money on it ,like your work pay goes on it like debit card,and they can see where all your money goes too .

Drones,bans ,constitution to crap . Monitoring ,forced medicine .false flags abound . I'm am so done . Stick a fork in me .

Or seriously time to start building a new one. The one common thread for most Americans still, is the idea of being free. Most might not have or even want guns in their homes or hands but they still have their voices, and they have a way to communicate that is unsurpassed in history. The very life blood of liberty is the stubborn, clinging desire not to be told what to do by ANYONE. As a group we can organize locally and stand nationally. It's a simple idea really. Simply refuse. Say no. No to these repressive rules, no to being observed every moment OR let them know we'll ultimately say NO to TAXES. The power really is in our hands if we are willing to stand and use it. Many think that this is a very dangerous time for common people because of this economic catastrophe that is looming. I'm one of those. But it also occurs to me that this is an even more dangerous time for government because the inertia that is holding the majority in place - the benefits - are about to be less and less and....gone. Then what will they hold on with? Anger is a beautiful thing if it can be channeled into a useful purpose!
  • Like 3

*sticks a fork in Simbi, out of curiosity*

Pretty much agree with what And Then said, if enough us don't want something like that in our lives, then we can change the outcome with enough people behind it. There is power in numbers.

• Like 3

Or seriously time to start building a new one. The one common thread for most Americans still, is the idea of being free. Most might not have or even want guns in their homes or hands but they still have their voices, and they have a way to communicate that is unsurpassed in history. The very life blood of liberty is the stubborn, clinging desire not to be told what to do by ANYONE. As a group we can organize locally and stand nationally. It's a simple idea really. Simply refuse. Say no. No to these repressive rules, no to being observed every moment OR let them know we'll ultimately say NO to TAXES. The power really is in our hands if we are willing to stand and use it. Many think that this is a very dangerous time for common people because of this economic catastrophe that is looming. I'm one of those. But it also occurs to me that this is an even more dangerous time for government because the inertia that is holding the majority in place - the benefits - are about to be less and less and....gone. Then what will they hold on with? Anger is a beautiful thing if it can be channeled into a useful purpose!

Most Americans think they are free already. Many still believe we are the best at everything, but in reality the only thing we are number one on is military spending. Our schools are terrible, our health care while good if you can afford is the most exspensive, our internet is pretty far down there in quality and we spend about 300% more on it, we are behind places like Mexico in civil rights. Many many Americans are to involved in the bread and pony show to see anything for what it really is.

*sticks a fork in Simbi, out of curiosity*

Pretty much agree with what And Then said, if enough us don't want something like that in our lives, then we can change the outcome with enough people behind it. There is power in numbers.

Ow!

And numbers,yeh,like the billion of bullets they bought if we dare complain .

It's not the same as a driver's licence. We aren't fingerprinted for even our passports.

This is a whole other ball of wax. One step short of the DNA database .

• Like 1

Ow!

It's not the same as a driver's licence. We aren't fingerprinted for even our passports.

They have actually already implemented DNA testing in the schools in some states.

http://www.npr.org/2012/04/01/149804404/n-y-preschool-starts-dna-testing-for-admission

http://education-law.lawyers.com/school-law/DNA-Tests-for-College-Bonding-and-then-What.html

While these types of institutions (preschool and college) are things that aren't require, we all know where things go when you allow something that seems benign to take place, they eventually push it a little further then a little further to see how far they can take it. On a side note I came across this while looking for those links.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-01-31/burger-king-will-start-dna-testing-for-horse-meat That makes me not want to eat fast food, or for that matter anything that I or someone I know didn't grow themselves.

Ow!

True, true and possibly true. But even so, where there is a will, there is a way. Fortitude and relentlessness is the key, gotta keep on, keep on and hang in there.

Just think positive, Simibi. ;)

Already being implemented (in a very under-handed way (imo) here in mexico. it is voluntary at this point but that will change soon as possession of the card will be necessary for passport renewal etc. Supposedly the big push is from US immigration who want to allow for a smoother flow of migratory workers entering the country. I don´t think it will be that long before retinal scans are the primary way of identifying yourself.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=218822&st=0&p=4137560&hl=+retinal%20+scansentry4137560

Time to get out of the country....but where to? I want to get out of my country..was even thinking of applying for a green card. Might as well stay where I am, it seems the whole world at this stage is just one big mess.

Most Americans think they are free already. Many still believe we are the best at everything, but in reality the only thing we are number one on is military spending. Our schools are terrible, our health care while good if you can afford is the most exspensive, our internet is pretty far down there in quality and we spend about 300% more on it, we are behind places like Mexico in civil rights. Many many Americans are to involved in the bread and pony show to see anything for what it really is.

I agree, we are horribly distracted and lethargic. We've had it too good for too long and frankly have become lazy. But that very bread and pony show looks to be coming to an end - or at least being severely curtailed. When that happens I think positive things CAN come from the anger that will be unleashed. Will it be positive? That's up to whoever chooses to try to lead. Regardless though, change is coming.

Is it really the fingerprint or just a couple spots?

We implemented finger scanning for the hourly workers to click in and out of work each day. It really only reads 3 spots of the finger and matches it to the 4 number ID you put in.