Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is no one even trying anymore....

Jeremiah65

I find a lot of my headlines from "alternative" websites.....

say what you will but most of these folks are dead on diligent....they watch things like a hawk....and they report things right away....

Is there a problem I am not aware of? Is there something you do not want to report on? Seriously.....I have had difficulty delivering this and that....is there a reason?

If you want to censor news, that is fine...you are entitled to that....but how about a guidleline....a standard...let us know what is offline and off topic and what is acceptable....I have tons of info that is good for me but prob not so much for others.... I know the source...others might laugh and joke.....

tell us the rules......and be sure you are prepared to live by them....

• Like 1

It's called modern media. It's all about people dying, governments being corrupt and just utter nonsense. There are no dedicated news channels on prime time television that report or science or anything. I have not even heard once about a comet may hit mars on the news. I think it's pretty news worthy but that's not what the networks are like and that's just how we will have to live.

• Like 2

Private websites have the right to set their own "rules"

This is because YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PARTICIPATE.

For example, UM has it's "rules", and if you go to the top of this page you will see a link for those rules.

• Like 1

Private websites have the right to set their own "rules"

This is because YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO PARTICIPATE.

For example, UM has it's "rules", and if you go to the top of this page you will see a link for those rules.

Exactly, I don't watch daily news for science stuff. I come here and use the space site. I watch daily news to know what's going on around me or brief updates on events. And even then it's only Sky news.