Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hope of Israel

desert palm tree

Many thinks the ' New world order ' by Vatican, freemason and other secret societies and their conspiracy with world major gov. may be soon. And Vatican's Dream may be or can do it within months. But Bible prophesied there will genuine good God's world order, instead of Vatican's EVIL " New world order ''

Is True God will win or evil ?

Many thinks the ' New world order ' by Vatican, freemason and other secret societies and their conspiracy with world major gov. may be soon. And Vatican's Dream may be or can do it within months. But Bible prophesied there will genuine good God's world order, instead of Vatican's EVIL " New world order ''

Is True God will win or evil ?

I believe He did when Christ arose from the grave. Happy Resurrection Day! :tu:
  • Like 4

The whole concept of a world king and religion is rather repugnant to me. After all I am an American and a Pagan, I want to choose my leaders and my religion.

• Like 1

Risen Christ !!??? Can you tell us , you experiment on this ? Have you felt, seen this or measure it ? How much it is , it's depth, height, width ? What is it's colour ? I bet it is Black.. But how much it weighs ? What form it has ? Look like mortal man? Please don't break the second commandment of decalogue , because you gave him a ' form ' for infinite. As I understand Christ is formless and above mortal man. Even mortal man can't recognize the fulness of Christ. Christ is invisible. But he you want see the visible manifestation of Christ or risen Christ , like Oromo- the pious man, you should be like Mary Magadalene meek and highly spiritual. Without meekness and spirituality you can't get salvation, " without temptation, no salvation. "

After all Obama could be partner for . . . .

Risen Christ !!??? Can you tell us , you experiment on this ? Have you felt, seen this or measure it ? How much it is , it's depth, height, width ? What is it's colour ? I bet it is Black.. But how much it weighs ? What form it has ? Look like mortal man? Please don't break the second commandment of decalogue , because you gave him a ' form ' for infinite. As I understand Christ is formless and above mortal man. Even mortal man can't recognize the fulness of Christ. Christ is invisible. But he you want see the visible manifestation of Christ or risen Christ , like Oromo- the pious man, you should be like Mary Magadalene meek and highly spiritual. Without meekness and spirituality you can't get salvation, " without temptation, no salvation. "

The whole concept of a world king and religion is rather repugnant to me. After all I am an American and a Pagan, I want to choose my leaders and my religion.

Well of course it would be Darkwind. You are human after all. But by your criteria I bet you're glad you aren't living in China, NK or Saudi Arabia ;) Having choices made for us by man is a form of tyranny. Being obstinate about freedom is a natural human reaction. We see it in 2 year old's daily. (not calling you a 2 year old) But IF one accepts that there is a Creator and we are His purposeful creation then it is no stretch to understand that he would better know than we how we should live, interact and be governed. Some humans have to fight against slavery by other humans all their lives. Many humans, myself included, gladly submit to the idea of a creator that is benevolent and will set things right. It's just a choice for us just as it would never be a choice you would accept. To thine own self be true.
  • Like 1

You are describing science. I am speaking of faith. The two are far from being the same, though one can adhere to both and still be at peace with themselves I think. :)
  • Like 2

Well of course it would be Darkwind. You are human after all. But by your criteria I bet you're glad you aren't living in China, NK or Saudi Arabia ;) Having choices made for us by man is a form of tyranny. Being obstinate about freedom is a natural human reaction. We see it in 2 year old's daily. (not calling you a 2 year old) But IF one accepts that there is a Creator and we are His purposeful creation then it is no stretch to understand that he would better know than we how we should live, interact and be governed. Some humans have to fight against slavery by other humans all their lives. Many humans, myself included, gladly submit to the idea of a creator that is benevolent and will set things right. It's just a choice for us just as it would never be a choice you would accept. To thine own self be true.

Set things right by who's standard. One, I am not a 2 year old. A true benevolent creator does not rule he teaches. You teach a child you don't rule them. It comes down to whether or not you want to raise children or adults. Life is not so simple we can depend single being to solve our problems. Following any leader blindly without question is fools venture and a mistake mankind makes over and over again through out time. God to me is the interconnection of life in the Universe. To live all life must connect with life. We collective hold the key to the future, we can learn, grow, have fun and love or we can throw it away in a pit of greed. Remember all the 2012 end of the world hype, guess what, the world didn't end. Newton, said the world will end in 2060, when Jesus comes. Ok, I guess that is as good a guess as any. In the mean time I want to live a happy life, I am not going fall for the "I am god bow down to me." Sorry we been down the road before. I am scifi fan, I am not so easily fooled. There is an old saying, " If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

• Like 3

Set things right by who's standard. One, I am not a 2 year old. A true benevolent creator does not rule he teaches. You teach a child you don't rule them. It comes down to whether or not you want to raise children or adults. Life is not so simple we can depend single being to solve our problems. Following any leader blindly without question is fools venture and a mistake mankind makes over and over again through out time. God to me is the interconnection of life in the Universe. To live all life must connect with life. We collective hold the key to the future, we can learn, grow, have fun and love or we can throw it away in a pit of greed. Remember all the 2012 end of the world hype, guess what, the world didn't end. Newton, said the world will end in 2060, when Jesus comes. Ok, I guess that is as good a guess as any. In the mean time I want to live a happy life, I am not going fall for the "I am god bow down to me." Sorry we been down the road before. I am scifi fan, I am not so easily fooled. There is an old saying, " If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

And I have no intention to make an argument of it. We just see things differently. But as to the teaching aspect, if a child is rebellious and will not learn even when one KNOWS it is for his good then what? Would you allow that child for the sake of his concept of freedom, destroy himself and even others? Or would you cause him to learn by applying discipline? Comparing a Creator God to the abilities and frailties of humans is the first mistake in your train of thought I believe. We cannot assess His abilities can we? Edited by and then

My prayer . Help Oromo to be king of Israel / actual spiritual world. And unite all religions on this stone of Israel, foundation and shepherd of God - Oromo. And make one mystical teaching, if ' thy will , not mine' and one religion, one myth, one faith , one shepherd /OR OMO, one baptism.

I think you are the one putting human attributes on a god, in that a god can write a book and rule a kingdom. Humans write books and rule kingdoms. You're right our concept of what a god is, is very different. God is not a seperate being but one part of the whole of which we are one part of.

All children are rebellious, it is a part of becoming independent, no you don't let them run around with no discipline, but you don't toss them into the pit of hell, either, because they young and don't understand.

• Like 1

Are you against Oromo? By saying 'human attribute ' ? The idea of Messiah of Oromo, become cruel to like Levi , Jacob's son. Levi's action shocked his father Jacob.

" Simeon and Levi , brethren ; instruments of cruelity their habitations. O my soul, come not thou into their secret;unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united:for in their anger they slew a man, and in their selfwill they digged down a wall. Cursed their anger for fierce;and their wrath, for it was cruel : I will divide them in Jacob, and scatter them in Israel.

But Moses " Bless, Lord, his substance, and accept the work of his hands : smite through the loins of them that rise against him , and of them that hate him, that they rise not again. " Deu. 33:11

There was and will be Oromo despotism, " not to recognize . . . tries to get absolute power "

Abba Mudda, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't follow the Abrahamic traditions, though, I read the Bible several times I found only a small part of it to be of any use. When I have the need for wisdom of a guru I usually turn to the Buddha's teaching. They are clear and reasonable, without all the "vengeance of god" BS

I mean there is no despotism in Levi and Oromo, though seems for temporarily. The divinity of Oromo is not to hinder the spiritual progress but to inha. . .

• 1 month later...

I think you are the one putting human attributes on a god, in that a god can write a book and rule a kingdom. Humans write books and rule kingdoms. You're right our concept of what a god is, is very different. God is not a seperate being but one part of the whole of which we are one part of.

All children are rebellious, it is a part of becoming independent, no you don't let them run around with no discipline, but you don't toss them into the pit of hell, either, because they young and don't understand.

I don't think God is like that at all. Even Biblical authors stated that 'the pit' was intended for rebellious angels, not for human beings.

Additionally, the New Testament revealed God's heart for the unbelievers in that He gave all the blessings of Abraham to them while the Jewish leasers rejected it out of their own pride.

A similar scenario would be a father having an inheritance for his two sons. One runs off and spends it on gambling and prostitutes while the other holds off and willingly stands by as his brother squanders his inheritance.

When the brother realizes what happened, he returns to his father prepared to be the least of his servants. (Again, this is speaking about the Jews an Gentiles. I will address hell soon.) The father runs up to him and kisses him, blesses him, puts a ring of nobility on his finger, and prepared a celebration for his return.

The other brother, however, refuses to take part on the celebration out of the pride of his own heart. God's kingdom (heaven, salvation, Abraham's bosom, etc) is the feast. Hell (curses, being thrust out of the kingdom of God, losing Abraham's inheritance) is not going to the feast nor enjoying one's lotted inheritance. That is what happened to the Jews when they followed the religious leaders that rejected Jesus (the King of God's Kingdom.)

So, back to hell. Did God want to send anyone there? Or did they reject it out of the stubbornness of their own hearts? And even today, heaven lies wide open for them, but they still reject it. (Keep in mind that the heaven/hell you are thinking about is not the one portrayed in the Bible. At least from a historical understanding. We need not argue as to whether Evangelicals have misinterpreted it.)

So, historically, heaven is the fulfillment of God's promises to Abraham. Because of Jesus, that is accessible to all, not just the Jews. Hell is being outside of those promises. It is not a place of eternal conscious torment. That idea is a development of Greek philosophy mixed with Judeo-Christian theology. It ignores the Jewish heritage of the thinking and sees it through Neoplatonic philosophy.

If you can separate yourself from that thinking, I believe you can look at the Scriptures with a more accurate understanding.

• Like 3