Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The legacy of Oromo

desert palm tree

Now the world lost track of them, people like Oromo and Aramanians ( Armen ) but their legacy is seen in science, art, religion. . .

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• desert palm tree

• The_Spartan

• Harte

• jaylemurph

Well, I'm glad to see that somebody is keeping an eye on them, I'm a bit to busy to do so.

Harte

Just about any people can be shown to have left a mark on Science, Technology, Religion, or Art.

I think Oromo served humankind as high priest to mankind all over the world, and to his service been rewarded the name " my beloved son "

In gospel story Jesus while on high mountain with three of his disciples , Waaqaa said " listen to him , he is my beloved son "

Oromo is like Jesus the first Comforter and the last , Holy Ghost or Spirit of Oromo/ ayaanaa of Oromo , ayaanaa of Abba mudda. Jesus said better for if I went otherwise the comforter will not come . . . Beekaa Oromo , knowledge of Oromo which will save , is seen through visible manifestation of God.

On this moment my prayer goes to to more than six millions than Jews on WWII Aramiac speakers who lost their life , genocide, by Ottoman Turkish and . . .

I think Oromo served humankind as high priest to mankind all over the world, and to his service been rewarded the name " my beloved son "

In gospel story Jesus while on high mountain with three of his disciples , Waaqaa said " listen to him , he is my beloved son "

Oromo is like Jesus the first Comforter and the last , Holy Ghost or Spirit of Oromo/ ayaanaa of Oromo , ayaanaa of Abba mudda. Jesus said better for if I went otherwise the comforter will not come . . . Beekaa Oromo , knowledge of Oromo which will save , is seen through visible manifestation of God.

On this moment my prayer goes to to more than six millions than Jews on WWII Aramiac speakers who lost their life , genocide, by Ottoman Turkish and . . .

Just out of curiosity, why specific on Aramic Speakers?

Are you thinking that Aramic is same as Amharic. ???

Aramaic and Ge'ez are Semitic languages. Ethiopian historians tell us Amharic language comes from Ge'ez , but Amharic grammer forms are all Cushitic. And the truth - Amharic starts as secret language from palaces may be around at Zagwe dynasty and next to church finally to militarily secret language then became contemporary. . has laboratory . . . Amhara people are assimilated Oromos. Even the kings and Emperors of abyssinan hide their Oromo back ground, change their names etc. Is there conspiracy on it with Vatican, Jesuits, templars . . to destroy Oromumma, Oromo's religion, culture. . .

Well..keep on oromo-ing. good luck at that.

• Like 1