Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
ouija ouija

10 yr old abducted

4 posts in this topic

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2301807/Police-identify-transient-ex-suspect-case-girl-10-kidnapped-California-home-sexually-assaulted.html

Anyone else think it's odd that the parents were checking up on the girl at 3a.m.? That's when they discovered she was missing. Did they get a phone call at that time from her abductor, I wonder? I bet there is a connection between him and the family. I'm looking forward to more details of this case.

Crying shame folks do that sort of thing. If I'm recalling correctly, there have been a couple other cases like this fairly recently, where the kid disappears out of the house in the middle of the night then shows back up later.

Personally, I don't think it's that odd to check on kids in the wee hours. I do it sometimes if I'm up that late, just checking everything to make sure all is well. I don't do it all the time, just sometimes my spooky sense tingles, and I'm already awake.

I hope there is follow up on this, poor kid :(

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

My belief is she knew him somehow and she is not fessing up on how. I have a ten year old, so I'm knowledgable of their capabilities. The only place she would have met this character (because he is so much older) would have been on a dumb social gaming site (if she has a facebook, xbox 360 or computer.) I'm glad I am aware of what is out there on the internet, which unfortunately includes people who lie about themselves to take advantage of another. I think the parents need to be hunkering down on her extracurricular activities first ... then look for alternative explanations. "Catfish ... The Pedofile Version."

Edited by Pssst
3 people like this

Yes you really need to know what your kids are doing on the computer so they don't fall victim to child predators.

I hope they get this guy.

Wish the little girl would of been a FBI agent trying to get these pedophiles.