Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Next gross human evolution

MR.Blueprint

Who knows what will be here in half a million years. Pessimism of that sort sure sounds cool, doesn't it? We can all be so sophisticated talking about how evil we all are.

smoking weed and watching crappy youtube videos probably isn't how you should start coming up with theories... just me though.

Im not going to catch up and read through this whole thread,this reply works for me :tu:

• Like 1

I don't know if it would be psychologically possible for human beings to live in generational spaceships migrating to other planets. I'm sure the obvious needs could be met well enough, and illusions of open spaces could be provided, but just the knowledge that it was an illusion would probably negate it.

Therefore it would be necessary to have the passengers think they were really on a planet, and necessary to simulate this. Maybe that's where we are.

Who knows what will be here in half a million years. Pessimism of that sort sure sounds cool, doesn't it? We can all be so sophisticated talking about how evil we all are.

That's misanthropy for ya!

• Like 1

I don't know if it would be psychologically possible for human beings to live in generational spaceships migrating to other planets. I'm sure the obvious needs could be met well enough, and illusions of open spaces could be provided, but just the knowledge that it was an illusion would probably negate it.

Therefore it would be necessary to have the passengers think they were really on a planet, and necessary to simulate this. Maybe that's where we are.

Yeah that furthers my point, life isnt like the sci-fi movies where it only takes a couple of weeks to get to different planets. Thats why I dont think we'll get any farther than the moon and possibly Mars.

I think there are two options here...

1) We spread out into space. In which case something like humans will still be around and Technology will be very important and advanced.

2) We stay on Earth and revert to sword swingers. The end of easy fuels, along with warfare will crash technology.

Either way, I don't see us going extinct or growing any extra digits.

homo sapians will never live on another planet

we will be nomads of the universe untill we will die out if we make it that far

but with being nomads of space we will contaminate the universe and life will evolve somewhere else a million years from now

and those will be the aliens we are looking for

we will create the aliens of the universe of a billion years in the future

i wonder will they know of us

Edited by MR.Blueprint

prolly not

we are closed minded and followers

Speak for yourself.

homo sapians will never live on another planet

we will be nomads of the universe untill we will die out if we make it that far

but with being nomads of space we will contaminate the universe and life will evolve somewhere else a million years from now

and those will be the aliens we are looking for

we will create the aliens of the universe of a billion years in the future

i wonder will they know of us

Why couldn't we be the product of a species that has already travelled the universe and contaminated Earth? Where is the reasoning behind any of these ridiculous statements your making? Its like you have a weird medieval geo-centric view of the universe.

prolly not

we are closed minded and followers

I dont know If that violence is innate in the species or what. But I honostly dont believe we will be around in the next 500,000 years.

yes it does ...early homonoids had it extremely rough

imagine how violent they wouldve had to been to tackle and kill a wild animal

our first tools were weapons

and thats why today our most advance tool is a weapon

Speak for yourself.

Why couldn't we be the product of a species that has already travelled the universe and contaminated Earth? Where is the reasoning behind any of these ridiculous statements your making? Its like you have a weird medieval geo-centric view of the universe.

we could be

i never said it couldnt happen

why do you guys make up statements .. and act like i said them to make yourself feel right

why do you guys make up statements .. and act like i said them to make yourself feel right

WOW, just wow. Talk about pushing your own characteristics onto others. That seems to be all you can once pushed into a corner, you start projecting your own traits onto the rest of the forum. How many times have you stated things as fact, that you got from your "brain keys" (making up statements) and yet provided ZERO evidence for? And then you get confrontational about no one agreeing with you, that my friend, is doing EXACTLY what you just said in the above quote.

• Like 1

Yeah maybe, but I highly doubt it space is incredibly huge, and it would take years and years to get to other planets it would have to be a generational thing where people lived there lives on ships.

On your second point have you forgotten about Mother Nature, she doesn't even need our help to cause us severe damage, and on top of that humans are constantly fighting one another

When the planet gets to 20 or 50 billion and there is standing room only and half rations of everything, and no entertainment and only horizon to horizon buildings, and grinding, hopeless poverty then billions of people will vollinteer to go to the stars. It could easily turn out like African slave ships where only half the people make it. Or it could be that only one in ten ships makes it to where they were going. But, the point is still valid, population pressure will push people into space and it is not so hard from there to sending people in mass out into the stars.

True, an apocolypse could visit the human race... Yellowstone might blow, or a comet might hit us, or some 100% deadly plague might evolve, but... I doubt it. There will always be a handful of people who escape to start again, IMHO.

• Like 1

Would we all be happy if a Mr. 'particular' showed any signs of 'evolving' into something not so janiform?

To put the topic into a serious manner, I would say that the next 'gross' human evolution would be an actual decrease of spiritual awareness.

Oh. Wait. I think we have already started down that road.

So, how about this instead: The next 'gross' human evolution would be something akin to The Borg. But we wouldn't assimilate. We would just consume the essence of others because we lost our own.

Maybe. It's just a thought but it's possible maybe ... and maybe not in this universe but in another that could also be possible.

There have been some rather fantastical claim theories already displayed in this thread...which no matter how I look at it, doesn't seem very possible at all. (It could very well be possible; however, in the way that it was presented lacked any sincere or genuine form or structure under observation to me, the reader. -(( reader as in a person who reads the written word)) .

The thing with having an open mind is that one must always make sure to de-clutter every once in a while, otherwise, there is no room to put the real exciting wonders of awe that actually is more possible and often more plausible.

I did that with David Icke.

Now, I have more room in my head for the other actual possibilities of which can not be explained:)

Kind Regards ;)

(This post is not intended to cause any offense or upset. I am simply sharing my thoughts on the topic of the thread based on my own perceptions of what has already been said.)

Would we all be happy if a Mr. 'particular' showed any signs of 'evolving' into something not so janiform?

To put the topic into a serious manner, I would say that the next 'gross' human evolution would be an actual decrease of spiritual awareness.

So, how about this instead: The next 'gross' human evolution would be something akin to The Borg. But we wouldn't assimilate. We would just consume the essence of others because we lost our own.

Maybe. It's just a thought but it's possible maybe ... and maybe not in this universe but in another that could also be possible.

There have been some rather fantastical claim theories already displayed in this thread...which no matter how I look at it, doesn't seem very possible at all. (It could very well be possible; however, in the way that it was presented lacked any sincere or genuine form or structure under observation to me, the reader. -(( reader as in a person who reads the written word)) .

The thing with having an open mind is that one must always make sure to de-clutter every once in a while, otherwise, there is no room to put the real exciting wonders of awe that actually is more possible and often more plausible.

Now, I have more room in my head for the other actual possibilities of which can not be explained:)

Kind Regards ;)

(This post is not intended to cause any offense or upset. I am simply sharing my thoughts on the topic of the thread based on my own perceptions of what has already been said.)

yea and i bet you intake cannabis

i can tell

but back to the cyborg thing..

i believe we will make pet robots aka an robot species

and in a future scenario thats robot race will out last us on this planet

i think we already comfortable with having robots explore for us.

they will be the ones living on other planets first..

I always thought we would end up like Carlton Heston YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!. :st

• Like 1

I always thought we would end up like Carlton Heston YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!. :st

Now see.. that is highly possible.

Well said, Harlequin. Well said.

Kind Regards :tu:

• Like 1

yea and i bet you intake cannabis

i can tell

Please stop grouping all stoners as somehow being similar to you. Cannabis users come from all walks of life and no, you cant tell if someone smokes or not. Here in Canada we have some of the highest quality around, maybe your weak cannabis is only giving you half-brain keys and thats why nothing you say makes sense lol

• Like 1

People are growing taller,maybe its because they are eating more bodily friendly foods,my father was smaller than me,my sons are taller than me,and my grandsons are taller than my sons.

Maybe. Exxcept that robots, as we know them now, are not alive.

jus cuz u can do somthing with two fingers doesnt mean that u dont need more to do it

u defaintly have a closed mind jus look out ur logic and thinkin

Only need one finger to pick my nose. An extra one would just cloud my mind with more choices. NOW..... Back to the cannabis fueled delusional questions!

Kind Regards ;)

Please stop grouping all stoners as somehow being similar to you. Cannabis users come from all walks of life and no, you cant tell if someone smokes or not. Here in Canada we have some of the highest quality around, maybe your weak cannabis is only giving you half-brain keys and thats why nothing you say makes sense lol

Only need one finger to pick my nose. An extra one would just cloud my mind with more choices. NOW..... Back to the cannabis fueled delusional questions!

http://youtu.be/nz2_E1ZN5TU?t=9m24s

True enough.....

There will be some that prepare and most who will not. Then those that do will be rewarded.

Indeed. ;)

Edited by Seeker79

YOU are the status quo today, completely ignorant product of the MTV culture / ME generation BULL. Can't be bothered to actually pick up a book and learn, nope just mix your own poorly thought out opinions with cherry picked science to back it up. Thats the problem today, people dont see a difference between their opinions and facts. Their opinion is their reality, no thoughts of objectivity. Everything comes back to the self, what I think, what I believe, must be the only reality. Just make crap up off the top of your head, but its from your brain, so it must be right, never mind 7 billion over view points that could potentially contradict it.

Here's my theory, humans will evolve to be siamese twins. Everyone. Some people are born siamese twins, therefore it will magically spread to the rest of humanity for no reason but you know Im right, come on, you knows it. I just figured out I just learned how to open a brainkey and that is what it told me. You disagree? You just closed minded holding back society.

• Like 1

YOU are the status quo today, completely ignorant product of the MTV culture / ME generation BULL. Can't be bothered to actually pick up a book and learn, nope just mix your own poorly thought out opinions with cherry picked science to back it up. Thats the problem today, people dont see a difference between their opinions and facts. Their opinion is their reality, no thoughts of objectivity. Everything comes back to the self, what I think, what I believe, must be the only reality. Just make crap up off the top of your head, but its from your brain, so it must be right, never mind 7 billion over view points that could potentially contradict it.

Here's my theory, humans will evolve to be siamese twins. Everyone. Some people are born siamese twins, therefore it will magically spread to the rest of humanity for no reason but you know Im right, come on, you knows it. I just figured out I just learned how to open a brainkey and that is what it told me. You disagree? You just closed minded holding back society.

no wonder you only have 70 post

you have no points

meaning your pointless

you have no points

meaning your pointless

He makes some very good points.

Also, he's basically thrown everything you said right back at you. So if HE doesn't have a point, then neither do you.

• Like 4

you have no points

meaning your pointless

Or its because I just joined in February and still have a real life to attend to. Nice try though.

• Like 3