Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Next gross human evolution

MR.Blueprint

we evolve everytime we reproduce

yea or no?

NO!!!! We do NOT, I repeat, we DO NOT EVOLVE EVERY TIME WE REPRODUCE.

Edited by Einsteinium

replacement body parts is in our future sum would even go as far as saying as a evloutionary mutation uncodeing the dna chain is realy no even touched on the many capable unknowns in this feild of future knowage so less your opened minded to all forms your left behind on the road side wondering who and how your ass was just handed to you

heres to the future of all man kind we eather survive it or die from it

yes you are right

im saying i dont think we accomplish all of what you saying we can do untill after we get our six finger

and not just a hump

a useble six finger when humans evolve a useble six finger thats when the brain will evolve and do the things you are talking bout

So nobody going to answer well i will

yes asians are second humans on the earth

so what im saying makes all sense

african and asians are evolving a six finger

dont get mad europeans...yall will get yall time

dont be mad just accept it,...

the reason yall evolving slower is because first europeans were already isolated

and even to this day they isolated social

yall dont like mixing and thats why yall are old human beings types

we evolve everytime we reproduce

yea or no?

Europeans are a newer type then asians and africans, following your logic, so why are you calling them old. Maybe youre the one getting mad so you need to make up a magical 6th finger evoltuionary process that will somehow give you survival advantage over europeans, right? The only person preaching racism here is you.

• Like 1

What does anything I said have to do with racism? Furthermore evolution is not tied to gene dominance. It is more about survival and sex selection. If human females prefer males with blue eyes for mates for example, and have more children with those people, over time the population of blue eyed people will increase not decrease. Do you not understand this key part?

thats also wrong because if 100 out of 500.....(BluEyes)genes will mix with the 400 dominant genes

like i said logics is only real logic

if 100 weak genes mix with 500 dominant genes

the weak gene will get lesser with time and eventually mix with the dominat genes

and i never went to school for genetic or did any experiment but i willing to be thats a fact if it was a experinment

Well, blue eyes started out as one mutation near the black sea. Before that, all Europeans had brown eyes, and brown eyes aare dominant. Yet somehow, the inferior blue eyes trait still spread throughout Europe. What makes you think 6 fingers will be attractive enough and advantageous enough to spread to the entire population? It wont, and the fact that you wont even acknowledge the mechanics behind spreading of mutations, tells me (and the rest of the forum im sure) that yo have ZERO understanding of evolution.

• Like 1

NOOO we do not evolve each time we have sex and a baby is born sorry to burst your bubble stop watching marvle comics sci fi movies lol

dna codex take a long long time to unravle so to speach and change in the evloution is slow but most of the time the simplest single cell will "live on" adapt to change and give birth so to speak to something that may look the same but in all different with sum or more of the attruabutes that makes us each to our own and is still passed down many generations over and over again

as for your classfieing raceisem in amoung the many different colors of humanaity that walks the earth we all bleed red blood so this raceisem you speak of is in your own mind of confussion of the realy evolutionary natural world we all just happen to live in for a brife moment in times passing...

oh yeah did you vote for oboma? just wondering he likes to throw that raceisem card out there to when no one agrees with him...just wondering

thats also wrong because if 100 out of 500.....(BluEyes)genes will mix with the 400 dominant genes

like i said logics is only real logic

if 100 weak genes mix with 500 dominant genes

the weak gene will get lesser with time and eventually mix with the dominat genes

and i never went to school for genetic or did any experiment but i willing to be thats a fact if it was a experinment

Wrong wrong wrong! Just no. This is now how it works. You are not taking into account those who have brown eyes but carry the blue eye recessive gene.

Two people, both with brown eyes, can give birth to a blue eyed child. If they both carry the recessive gene for blue eyes. Statistically if they have 4 children, one child will have blue eyes, 2 will carry the recessive gene but have brown eyes, and one will have both dominant brown eye genes. If one person with blue eyes (carries both blue eye genes) and one person with brown eyes who carries the blue eye recessive gene mate and have 4 children, statistically 2 children will have brown eyes but carry the recessive gene, and 2 will have blue eye genes only. If a blue eyed person mates with a brown eyed person who has no recessive gene, then all the children will have brown eyes, but all of them will also carry the blue eye recessive gene.

• Like 2

NO!!!! We do NOT, I repeat, we DO NOT EVOLVE EVERY TIME WE REPRODUCE.

Edited by MR.Blueprint

Who needs science when you have cannabis and afro-centric delusions.

• Like 2

Wrong wrong wrong! Just no. This is now how it works. You are not taking into account those who have brown eyes but carry the blue eye recessive gene.

Two people, both with brown eyes, can give birth to a blue eyed child. If they both carry the recessive gene for blue eyes. Statistically if they have 4 children, one child will have blue eyes, 2 will carry the recessive gene but have brown eyes, and one will have both dominant brown eye genes. If one person with blue eyes (carries both blue eye genes) and one person with brown eyes who carries the blue eye recessive gene mate and have 4 children, statistically 2 children will have brown eyes but carry the recessive gene, and 2 will have blue eye genes only. If a blue eyed person mates with a brown eyed person who has no recessive gene, then all the children will have brown eyes, but all of them will also carry the blue eye recessive gene.

ok...

ok...

So how do you explain the vast number of people who now have blue eyes? Like someone else said earlier that mutation happened a long time ago likely involving just one individual, and it has always been a recessive gene. So by your logic it should never have even become prevalent. It started out as perhaps 1 in 3,000,000 people having it, and spread from there. Explain this?

ok...

LOL, finally getting sick fo arguing against well documented, long known, proven facts yet? Finally startin to grasp the basics maybe?

Who needs science when you have cannabis and afro-centric delusions.

yall dont get im african american meaning im part european tooo

im jusstatingfacts from my research

idont care bout race

but from my research of everything

its right there in your face

africans were the first humans they left they went to asia and some stayed in africa and they are still there

these are facts nothing to do with"afro centric"

im african american not african

im glad im part european and part african and part native....i think mix ppl are the hybrids

and thats what the ppl who started "the melting pot" believed too

but of course ppl dont like accepting something new

So how do you explain the vast number of people who now have blue eyes? Like someone else said earlier that mutation happened a long time ago likely involving just one individual, and it has always been a recessive gene. So by your logic it should never have even become prevalent. It started out as perhaps 1 in 3,000,000 people having it, and spread from there. Explain this?

you only get one word

isolation

im really bout to start charcging yall per chracter...

becausei cant believe its nobody who agrees wit me thats the part i dont get

yall dont get im african american meaning im part european tooo

im jusstatingfacts from my research

idont care bout race

but from my research of everything

its right there in your face

africans were the first humans they left they went to asia and some stayed in africa and they are still there

these are facts nothing to do with"afro centric"

im african american not african

im glad im part european and part african and part native....i think mix ppl are the hybrids

and thats what the ppl who started "the melting pot" believed too

but of course ppl dont like accepting something new

Wikipedia is not research, youtube is not research. Find some peer reviewed journals that back up your opinion and then we can play ball. Until then it is just hundreds of years of proven scientific fact against wikipedia and youtube. :tu:

Edited by Einsteinium

Wikipedia is not research, youtube is not research. Find some peer reviewed journals that back up your opinion and then we can play ball. Until then it is just hundreds of years of proven scientific fact against wikipedia and youtube. :tu:

diddo

diddo

o it makes sense now im only debating with an alien embryo and Ectoplasmic Residue..

Im suppose to be a hybrid brain being

you only get one word

isolation

im really bout to start charcging yall per chracter...

becausei cant believe its nobody who agrees wit me thats the part i dont get

Nobody agrees with you because your theory is not based on sound science. That's all. Nothing personal.

o it makes sense now im only debating with an alien embryo and Ectoplasmic Residue..

Im suppose to be a hybrid brain being

I think you might need more cannabis ;)

Edited by Einsteinium

Nobody agree's with you because your theory is not based on sound science. That's all. Nothing personal.

isolation is the answer

is that the right answer to your question?

blue eyes were isolated for a long time and then spread out conquering and destroying othe genes

thats how bllue ayes became that big number because those blue eyes knew like i know now thats why they conquer and destroyed othe genes

jus fact

i dont need anyone to agree with me

but if you put 100 blue eyes with 500 dominant genes

and the blue eyes dont kill the othe genes

the number of blue eyes will get less over time...

isolation is the answer

is that the right answer to your question?

blue eyes were isolated for a long time and then spread out conquering and destroying othe genes

thats how bllue ayes became that big number because those blue eyes knew like i know now thats why they conquer and destroyed othe genes

jus fact

i dont need anyone to agree with me

but if you put 100 blue eyes with 500 dominant genes

and the blue eyes dont kill the othe genes

the number of blue eyes will get less over time...

If the blue eyes either don't kill the other genes, AND if the other genes do not find the blue eyes to be attractive and hence have more children with blue eyed people, and assuming all of them have the same number of children, then yes over time the blue eyed people will start to diminish. Like you see happening with redheads today.

• Like 1

If the blue eyes either don't kill the other genes, AND if the other genes do not find the blue eyes to be attractive and hence have more children with blue eyed people, and assuming all of them have the same number of children, then yes over time the blue eyed people will start to diminish. Like you see happening with redheads today.

thank you...thats smart of you to say

like i dont see color but its fact

i belive we are suppose to be mixing and racism jus held us back as a human race

we are suppose to be moving forward not staying still..and thats what im sayingwith sixfinger we are still evolving only thing holding us back is racism...because we are not mixing

when u have sex with a family member what happens?

so one would think the further you reproduced from your dna lines the better

and thats why multi racial ppl are so attractive

and

blue eye isnt a weak gene its a weak pigmitation color

Edited by MR.Blueprint

i belive we are suppose to be mixing and racism jus held us back as a human race

we are suppose to be moving forward not staying still..and thats what im sayingwith sixfinger we are still evolving only thing holding us back is racism...because we are not mixing

I agree about mixing, genetic diversity is very important. You can see it with dogs, pure bred dogs have more genetic problems than mutts. Diversity is key.

Years of therapy and maybe get a spot on the Dr. Phil show :w00t: lol, but yeah bad things happen, genetic problems.

Not gonna argue with ya there :P

and

and i know this from my own study

my grandma on my mother side sister has green eyes but my gm doesnt or non of her kid didnt

on my dad side my grandad had blue eyes but none of his kids had em or none of his grandkids had em

i think that might of hurt his feelings... i wish he was here to tell me some info

'and thats why multi racial ppl are so attractive" and sum places in this world talking like that will get you shot or loose your abilty to breed any more

• Like 1

and

Im not sure to laugh or cry on the amount of racism youre displaying. You saying mixed race is more attractive and more evolved is implying that race makes a difference on the quality of the person. Like most so called "anti-racists" you are full of hypocrisy and circular logic. No, mixed race people are not necessarily more attractive, there is no hybrid vigor, that applys to DOGS not humans (though it would if humans were as inbred as dogs). Isolation is actually what causes evolution, as we have already explained, not sure how you think mixing would fuel it.

Edited by Glorfindel
  • Like 2