Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd coincidence

derek32

In the car I was listening to an author of a book on American men with a desire for Asian women. Various names for it like yellow fever. She gave a couple case histories of older men searching out Asian women. Later that day in the department store where I work I noticed this quite attractive Asian woman. Nice and slim of course, leather jacket. I recalled the radio program and then forgot about it. A short time later I had the cleaning cart blocking the entrance to the ladies restroom while I waited for users to exit. This same woman came up as if she needed to use the facility. She didn't say a word but just stared at me. I then said 'there are two more ladies restrooms at the back of the store. She nodded her head to show she understood but still just stood there looking at me. I guess I'm a fairly good looking older guy because I get a lot of this sort of thing with women but it just made me think about if somehow with connected minds and coincidences if that radio program had any infulence on this event.

Power of suggestion.

Gets embedded in your mind.

If this incident would have happened a month ago, would you have paid any mind to it?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Do a Google search for Baader-Meinhof phenomenon

Edited by Archimedes

• 2 weeks later...

I would consider this as Cosmic Co-incidence, there's quite a few theories on it, and its definately something that happens to all of us.

Look it up my friend :)

Edited by Coolfrets